剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表
我只要你留一个晚上
I only need one night.
你不会后悔的
It'll be worth it.
最好如此
Better be.
赊一百公斤的货给我自己的儿子 我都不会同意
I wouldn't even front 100 kilos to my own son.
要知道我还挺喜欢那个小混账的
And I kind of like the fucker.
妈 是我
Mom, it's me.
进来
Come in.
能给我钱买♥♥披萨吗
Could I get money for pizza?
万一发生什么事 你知道这里有枪
Well, you know it's there in case anything happens.
不要告诉你的两个弟弟
Don't tell your brothers.
好的
Okay.
今天我会晚点回来
I'll be back late.
让你的弟弟们收拾好行李
Tell your brothers to pack their stuff.
明天我们就离开这里 换个好一点的地方住
Tomorrow we're getting out of here. Going somewhere nicer.
去吧 儿子
Go, my son.
嘿 耶
Hey, yeah.
伊莎
Isa?
万一说服不了帕尼索呢
What if this doesn't work with Panesso?
一定能
It will.
你要有信心
Have some confidence.
放松 好好享受派对
Relax and enjoy the party.
当然 谢谢你
Absolutely. Thank you.
好 很高兴跟你做生意
All right, it's a pleasure doing business.
现在卖♥♥出多少了
How much so far?
已经卖♥♥出三条了
Already sold three keys.
赫尔曼 怎么样
Well, German?
派对很成功 但你不能每个星期都这么干
Hell of a party, but you can't do this every week.
赫尔曼 我请来的人当中 不是个个都是有钱人
Not everyone I invited here is rich, German.
其中一些是替有钱人打工的
Some of them are people who work for the rich.
你看那个 他是网球教练
Look at him, he's a tennis coach.
那个女的 她教有氧健身操
And her, she's an aerobics instructor.
代客泊车的
A valet.
他们都同意了帮我们卖♥♥货
They've all agreed to be our dealers.
那你就可以一直把货卖♥♥给白人富人了
So you can keep selling to the rich white assholes.
格丽塞尔达
Griselda.
外面有个麻烦
Got a problem outside.
搞什么 给我们滚出去 出去
What the fuck? Get the fuck out of here!
你们这些王八蛋 全滚回椰林社区去
And all you assholes, go back to the Coconut Grove.
你有什么问题 这是私人派对
What's your fucking problem? This is a private party.
看来贱♥人♥的手下也是贱♥人♥ 对吧 贺拉修
I guess bitches work for bitches, huh, Horatio?
你那个满嘴跑火车的老板在哪里
Where's that big mouth boss of yours?
我要跟她谈谈这船是怎么回事
I want to talk to her about this fucking Love Boat shit.
我在这里 帕波
I'm here, Papo!
你想怎样 你吓着我的客人了
What do you want? You're scaring my guests.
我要你忘了这些事 别再痴心妄想了
I want for you to forget about all of this bullshit. Get it out of your head.
还搞了艘游艇 真的假的
A fucking yacht? Really?
这里不是阿米卡的地盘 在这里 我想怎样就怎样
This is not Amilcar's territory. I can do whatever the fuck I want here.
是吗
Is that right?
你们这些喝红酒的狗东西 要是敢从这个臭婊♥子♥那里
If any of you wine-drinking motherfuckers buy even a gram of coke
买♥♥一克可♥卡♥因♥ 那你们得过我帕波梅希亚这一关
from this fucking bitch, then you're going to deal with me, Papo fucking Mejia.
帕波 你这么做聪明吗
Come on, Papo. Is this smart?
你敢恐吓这些人
To threaten these people?
他们中有当律师的 也有银行家
They're lawyers, they're bankers.
我敢打赌阿米卡没有来
I bet Amilcar isn't here because
是因为他不想跟你做的蠢事沾边
he doesn't want to be close to anything so stupid.
不准碰她 狗♥娘♥养♥的 - 嘿
Don't touch her, motherfucker! - Hey!
要不下一颗子弹就让她吃了吧 - 放开她
Maybe I put the next one in her. - Let her go.
来啊 龟孙子
Come on, motherfucker.
开枪啊 龟孙子 射我啊
Come on motherfucker, shoot me.
当着这些人的面开枪射我啊
Shoot me in front of all these people.
喂
Hey!
给我滚远点
Get the fuck out of here.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我是她的搭档
I'm her partner.
大家看到了吧 这个王八蛋想扰乱我们的派对
Hey, everybody! This fucking asshole wants to ruin our party.
狗♥日♥的♥ 滚远点
Motherfucker. Get out of here.
你去死吧
Fuck you!
滚远点 - 我们走
Get out of here! - Let's get out of here.
滚回家去 - 再也不见 王八蛋
Go home! - Adiós, motherfucker!
别来惹我们 搅屎棍
Leave us alone, party pooper!
搭档
Partners?
连地头蛇都被你惹毛了
You're pissing off the powers that be.
想必是因为你做的事有利可图
You must be doing something right.
凡是敢跟那龟孙子对着干的 我都希望能站在我身边
Anyone who can stand up to that son of a bitch, I want on my side.
一个星期一百条
A hundred keys a week.
之后...
And then--
天空任鸟飞
Sky's the limit.
你继续做梦 我继续制毒
You keep dreaming, I'll keep making coke.
搭档
Partners?
下一趟 我付双倍的钱
Next trip, I pay double.
如果这是真的 我就再也不用靠卖♥♥肉为生了
Shit, it's like that, I am done fucking for money.
麦德林肯定会有些男人很伤心
Gonna be some sad dudes in Medellín?
去吧
No way! Go.
等一下
Wait.
这个送给你
I want you to have this.
真的
Seriously?
真好看
Beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不会后悔对我好的
You will not regret this.
我们干皮肉生意干得够久了 我们知道别人想要什么
We've spent enough time on our back to know what people want.
幸好我们吃的那些苦终究派上了用场
Thank God it was good for something.
两个星期后见 伊莎
See you in two weeks, Isa.
带着更多的姑娘 更多的货
With more girls, more coke.
而且货全是我们的
And it's all ours.
保重
Take care.
要乖乖的
Behave badly.
喂 - 卡门 是我
Hello? - It's me.
我们成功了
We did it.
我们没有受伤 没有被抓 赚了很多钱
We didn't get hurt, we didn't get caught, and we just made a fucking ton of money.
你凌晨5点给我打电♥话♥ 就为了显摆
You calling me at 5:00 a.m. to rub it in?
我打电♥话♥给你 因为我需要更多的机票
I'm calling because I'll need more tickets,
我不想让肥水流到陌生人的田里
and I don't want all that cash to go to a fucking stranger.
不 你只是不信任他们而已 格丽塞尔达
No, it's because you can't trust them, Griselda.
我知道这是怎么回事
I know how this works.
你只是想找到个能出机票 又不会给你惹麻烦的人
All you're after is a source who won't get you in trouble.
卡门 别这样 我刚刚度过了一个 非常棒的夜晚 我想跟我的朋友分享
Carmen, come on. I just had a great night, and I want to share it with my friend.
我给你的旅行社生意 你帮我把更多的姑娘弄过来
I help you with your agency, and you help me bring more girls.
这有什么问题
What's wrong with that?
这是我们应得的
We deserve this.
未必如此 格丽塞尔达
I don't know, Griselda.
听着
Listen.
六个小时后 等我清醒了 我会去你那里一趟
In six hours, when I sober up, I'm going to stop by,
你必须卖♥♥一大堆机票给我
and you're going to sell me a fucking ton of tickets.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
嘿 你们怎么还没睡觉
Hey, you should be asleep.
你好 美人儿
Hello, gorgeous.
费尔南多大伯来看我们了
Uncle Fernando came up to see us.
是的 宝贝
That's right, my love.
你们大家走得太匆忙了
You all left town in such a hurry.
我都没有机会跟你们道别
I didn't get to say goodbye.
进来
Come in.
坐吧
Take a seat.
我刚才在跟孩子们聊你们的近况
Boys and I were just catching up a little.
对吧
Right?
趁你们的妈妈在这里 我想了解一件事
Now that your mom's here, there's something I want to know.
你们的妈妈说你们是为了什么原因
What reason did your mother give you
离开麦德林的
for why she left Medellín?
费尔南多 孩子们都累了...
Fernando, the boys are tired--
我想知道
I want to know. I want to know.
剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表