剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表
Does he know where I'm at?
没有人知道 你别告诉我... - 我在迈阿密
Nobody knows, and don't tell me-- - I'm in Miami.
见鬼
Fuck.
他不知道你在哪里 但他在派人到处找你
He doesn't know where you are, but he has people looking for you.
你怎么样 他们有没有对你动粗
What about you? Did they rough you up?
没有 我只是个会计 而且我说的是实话 我什么都不知道
No, I'm just the accountant. And I told them the truth. I didn't know.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
阿图罗 听好了
Arturo, listen.
我带了一条货出来
I got out with a kilo.
我得把它卖♥♥了
And I need to sell it.
我可以留在这里 重头开始
I can stay here and start over again.
自己做生意
Build my own thing.
我认为是时候了
I think it's time.
这是个好主意吗
Is that a good idea?
这是我这阵子以来最好的主意
The best I've had in a while.
记得那个叫曼尼苏亚雷斯的男人吗 他以前经常从费尔南多那里买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
Remember that guy, Manny Suarez, who used to buy coke from Fernando?
记得 迈阿密人 他已经死了
Yeah, the Miami guy. He's dead.
对 但他以前常提到这里的一个地方 他说迈阿密的货都从那里进出
Yeah, but he used to talk about a spot up here where all the action was.
哗变
The Mutiny.
哗变
The Mutiny.
没错
That's right.
亲爱的 我给你个忠告吧
Sweetie, I'm going to share some advice with you.
万事小心
Be careful.
现在没有人罩着你了
You got nobody looking out for you.
我从来都没有人罩着 除了你以外
I've never had anyone looking out for me except you.
挂了 回头再聊
Gotta go. I'll talk to you soon.
如果你想的话 我可以过去...
If you want, I could come over--
午饭怎么样 - 挺不错的 有客人吗
How was lunch? - It was fine. Any customers?
没有
Nope.
但是邮递员来过
But the mailman came in.
我试着向他推销巴亚尔塔港的票 没有成功
I tried to sell him on some Puerto Vallarta ticket, but nothing.
上手了就容易了 跟我讲讲你的推销词 我提点意见
It gets easier. I can help you with your pitch.
我确实需要你给我多提点意见 拜托你了
You know, I do need all the help you can give me with that. Yes, please.
行 你先去吃午饭 街角那家咖啡店不错
Okay, good. Take your lunch. Coffee shop around the corner is good.
好吗 - 好的 行
Okay? - Okay, yeah.
再擦一遍
Wipe that again.
没擦干净
It's not clean.
去检查一下眼睛吧 龟孙子
Get your eyes checked, asshole.
你是哥伦比亚人
You Colombian?
对
Yeah.
可我却来了美国刷盘子
But I came to America to wash dishes.
我懂你的心情
I know the feeling.
嗨
Hi!
见鬼...
Oh, shit--
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
可恶 酒都洒了
Fuck! That was full.
没关系 嘿 我再给你买♥♥一杯
It's all right. Hey, I'm going to buy you another one.
好吗
Okay?
问题解决了
Problem solved.
科勒尔盖布尔斯旅行社
Coral Gables Travel.
我应该知道那个地方
I think I know that place.
说不定哪天我会过去 买♥♥几张去里约的机票
Maybe I'll come down there, buy some tickets to Rio.
很贵的哦
Expensive.
那不成问题
That's no problem.
我可以说是住在这楼上的 一间豪华套房♥里
Shit, I practically live in a suite upstairs here.
那我猜你会喜欢一些好东西吧
Then I guess you like the finer things, huh?
没想到啊
Fuck.
我居然撞对女人了
I bumped into the right chick.
这不是你们老美那些没劲的货
It's not your skinny gringo lines.
没问题 美女 没问题
No problem, mama. No problem.
那边是什么情况
What's going on back there?
他叫拉法罗德里格兹 人称“阿米卡”
Rafo Rodriguez. Call him Amilcar.
你在他手下干活
You work for him?
美妞 我们所有人 都以不同的方式替他干活
We all work for him, mama. In one way or another.
操
Oh, fuck.
你很懂货嘛
You know your shit.
你常抽的那些垃圾比不上吧
Not the garbage you're used to, huh?
是啊
Hmm, yeah. Mmm.
说不准我能给你出一条
You know, I might even be able to sell you a kilo.
慢着 原来你是拆家
Hold on. You some kind of dealer now or something?
你觉得我看起来像拆家吗
Do I look like a dealer to you?
你为什么觉得我会买♥♥
And what makes you think I'm buying?
我了解你这类型的人
Now, I've seen your type. - Huh?
衣着光鲜 走路有点...
Yeah, nice clothes, walk a little... - Hmm.
有点快 话有点多
Little too fast, talk a little too much. - Mm-hmm.
你需要工作 我尊重这一点
You need the work. I respect that.
不得了 原来是个女神探
Hot damn. Kojak with titties.
这样吧
You know what?
我有个更好的主意 跟我来 美妞
I got a better idea. Come with me, mama.
我负责说话 好吗
Let me do the talking, okay?
别挡道
Move out of the way.
她是谁
Who is this?
别挡道 你这傻叉
Get out of the way, you fucking goon!
妈的 来吧
Damn. Let's go.
下次嘴巴放干净一点
Next time, watch your fucking mouth.
强尼 有什么事
What do you want, Johnny?
我有些可♥卡♥因♥ 你一定要尝尝
I've got some coke you've got to try.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我只是给他一点货尝一尝 没别的
I'm just giving him a taste. That's it. - Hey--
走吧 强尼 别扰了他喝酒的兴致
Come on, Johnny. Let the man enjoy his drink.
老大 我们手上有一公斤这种货
Boss, we got a kilo of this shit.
喂 你别沾我的光 那是我的货
Hey, there's no we. It's my coke.
又偷妈妈的可♥卡♥因♥啊 你专门干这种好事
Oh, Johnny, taking mommy's coke again? Is that what you're doing?
我是认真的... - 我不要...
I'm serious-- - No, I don't want--
别 拜托 该死的 - 对不起
No! Come on. God damn it. - I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起
Okay, I'm sorry.
老天
God.
我们走
Let's go.
听着
Listen.
我有一公斤纯的 我不在乎谁把它买♥♥走
I have an uncut kilo, and I don't give a fuck who buys it.
你是哥伦比亚人
You Colombian?
耳朵很尖嘛
Good ear.
你的口音听着像老美
You sound like a gringo.
不
No, no, no.
我是委内瑞拉人 从小就来到了美国
I came here as a kid from Venezuela.
我爸爸以前是警♥察♥ 但他 不喜欢那里的政坛 所以...
My dad was a cop, but he didn't like the politics over there, so--
警♥察♥ 他对这些有什么看法
Cop? What does he think about all of this?
他的儿子正在实现美国梦
Well, his kid is living the American dream,
而他开的是一辆全新的豪车 所以...
and, uh, he's driving a brand-new Caddy, so...
这来自卡克塔省
Sourced from Caquetá.
把它加热时 还能闻到丛林的气味
You can still... smell the jungle when you heat it.
我用我儿子的行李箱 偷运了一条过来
I smuggled a kilo in my son's suitcase.
你儿子的行李箱
Oh, your son's suitcase.
对 他11岁
Yeah. He's 11.
比强尼聪明 但跟他一样讨人嫌
Smarter than Johnny, but as much of a pain in the ass.
这可不容易
Now, that's hard to do.
三万 不过卖♥♥给警♥察♥的儿子嘛 两万五
Thirty grand. But for the cop's son, 25.
我跟你说
Uh, look, listen...
你得明白 我做的是大批量生意 好吗
...you need to understand that my business runs on volume, all right?
一公斤货对我有什么用
So what am I going to do with one kilo, huh?
请你滚出去 好吧
Now get the fuck out of here, okay?
把这个白♥痴♥也带走
And take this idiot with you.
(哗变酒店)
嘿
Hey.
你要去哪里 - 回家
Where you going? - Home.
你让我在我老板面前丢了人
You fucking embarrassed me in front of my boss.
少来了 那是你自找的
Come on, you did that on your own.
把那些货给我
Give me the fucking kilo.
不在我身上
I don't have it.
不在吗
No?
请不要杀我 我有三个孩子 我们失去了一切...
Please don't do that. I have three kids and we lost everything--
剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表