剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表
Hello.
请尝尝这个
Please try one.
从棕榈滩的一个波斯人那里弄来的 他恰好也有上等的哈希什
From a Persian in Palm Beach. Also happens to have excellent hash.
谢谢
Thank you.
这位是阿图罗 这批货是他帮我带过来的
This is Arturo. He helped me bring the product.
你好
Hi.
很高兴认识你 - 幸会幸会
Good to meet you. - Nice to meet you, sir.
货全都在我这儿了 十公斤
So, I have it all. Ten kilos.
现代女性
Oh, the modern woman.
以前挨家挨户地卖♥♥化妆品 现在呢 走私可♥卡♥因♥
Used to sell makeup door-to-door. Now it's smuggling coke.
十公斤 单价2万5 一共25万美元
Ten kilos 25 grand, $250,000 total.
我不买♥♥你的货
Well, I'm not buying your coke.
你说什么
Excuse me?
看到这位仁兄了吗
You see this dog over here?
他是帕波梅希亚 我现在的供货商
That's Papo Mejia. He's my current supplier.
他跟我之前 在价格上有点分歧 对吧
Now, he and I had a little disagreement over price, right?
但你替我们解决了这事
I think you settled it, right?
没错 她解决了这事
Yes, she did.
我跟他说有个女人能提供更好的货 而且价钱更低...
I told him a woman offered me better product at a lower price, and, oh...
他听了可不高兴了
That did not sit well.
你♥他♥妈♥的利用了我 - 这是自♥由♥市场
You fucking used me. - Uh-uh, free market.
你想抢另一个人的生计 活该有这种下场
This happens when you fuck with a man's living.
你确实想抢他的生意
You did try to fuck him.
你还是回去当家庭主妇
Go back to being a housewife
或者空姐吧 从哪儿来的回哪儿去
or a stewardess or whatever the fuck it is you do.
我听信了你的承诺 千辛万苦地把这批货弄到了这里
I worked my ass off to bring that coke here based on your word.
我们说好了的
We had a fucking deal.
那我可以买♥♥下来 一条五千 你觉得怎么样
I'll take it off your hands. What do you say 5,000 a key?
那连它四分之一的价格都不到
That's not even a quarter of what it's worth.
那你打算怎么处理那些货 用来烤蛋糕
What are you going to do with it? Bake a cake?
你跟你的猴子去死吧 你们俩没一个...
Fuck you and your monkey. Neither of you--
你刚才骂我什么
The fuck did you call me?
去她的 这个贱♥货♥不能在这里放狗屁
Calm down. This bitch can't mouth off in here like that.
格丽塞尔达 我们走吧
Griselda, we should go.
他让你走你才能走
You go when he says.
大部分人会抢走你的货 把你的尸体扔进大海里
Now, most people would take your coke and dump your body in the bay,
但是算你走运 我是个绅士
but lucky for you, I'm a gentleman.
我会让迈阿密所有的拆家 都不买♥♥你的货
I'm going to tell every dealer in Miami not to touch it.
然后你就会回来求我
And you'll be back.
嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你听到他的话了吗
You heard what he said?
那批货卖♥♥不出去就一文不值
That coke's worthless if we can't sell it.
还不如有一手提箱的小苏打
We might as well have a suitcase filled with baking soda.
等达里奥逮到我的时候 那对我一点帮助都没有
A lot of fucking good that'll do when Dario catches up to me.
看看会怎样
Let's see what happens.
君恩
June.
车头灯亮了
Headlights are on.
马汀 你不是吧 你真的觉得这很搞笑吗
Seriously, Martin? You really think that's funny?
调低冷气 让我的乳♥头♥变硬
Turning up the AC so my nipples get hard?
至少我的还能硬
Well, at least mine still get hard.
一个女人
A woman, huh?
那个女服务员说 看见了一个女人进去
The waitress said, she saw a woman,
那女的显然不是谁的马子
who's clearly not a girlfriend.
而且在后面那间房♥里 找到了一个带有口红的烟头
And there's a cigarette from the back room with lipstick on it.
烟头
A cigarette?
从男人谈生意时 坐的那张桌子上的烟灰缸里找到的
From the ashtray at the table, where the men sit to make the deal.
而不是边上那张男人马子坐的桌子上
As opposed to the one to the side where the girlfriends are usually parked.
我们的目击证人喜欢我 因为我会听她说话 不像詹森
Our witness likes me, because I actually listened to her, unlike Jensen.
对 比利是有点儿急躁
Yeah, well, Billy is a little bit of a cracker.
但是君恩 那些是拉丁裔拆家
But these Latin dealers, June.
他们的女人不参与交易 更别说开枪了
No woman's making deals, let alone shooting anyone.
你来自那个背景 应该很清楚
You know that where you come from.
那或许那个女人是目击者 能帮我们找到开枪的人
Maybe she's a witness that can help us find the shooter?
听着 君恩 这个案子是詹森负责的
Look, June, this is Jensen's case.
你的工作只是收集情报 写成备忘录
Your job is just to gather intelligence and put it in a memo.
长官 你看过我写的备忘录吗
Sir, have you ever read any of my memos?
当然
Sure.
写得很好
They're great.
(市中心)
嘿
Hey.
我们还要在这里等多久
How long are we gonna sit here?
在这里等还不如回家赚钱
I could be home making real money.
给她点时间 她会给钱的
Give her time, she'll pay.
真的吗 - 我保证
Is that so? - I promise.
稍安勿躁
Calm down.
耐心一点
Patience.
进来
Come in.
姑娘们问你什么时候能拿到钱
Girls asking about being paid?
别担心这事
Don't worry about that.
好的
Okay.
我就集中精力 负责养活我的儿子 还有那些卖♥♥不掉的货
I'll focus on the boys I have to feed and the fucking coke I can't sell.
这床单比我房♥间里的舒服多了
Shit, these are nicer than the ones in my room.
这是我自己的 我给你准备一套
They're mine. I'll give you a set.
上一次我们这么聊天 是在接客的间隙
Last time we did this was between johns.
这下我们又回到了起点了
So we're back where we started.
不管是当时还是现在 我们都被人搞了
Fucked one way or another.
你知道吗 这是我第一次离开麦德林
You know this is the first time I've ever left Medellín?
可我除了这个破地方以外 什么都没见识过
And all I've seen is this shitty rat trap?
记得我们以前是怎么解压的吗
Remember how we used to blow off steam?
我们会去找乐子
We'd have a good time.
来 我们出去吧
Come on, let's go out.
我现在最不想做的事就是找乐子
The last thing I want to do right now is party.
格丽塞尔达布兰科在外面活蹦乱跳时 状态是最好的
Griselda Blanco's best out there living.
而不是在这里 盯着天花板看
Not in here, staring at the fucking ceiling.
我才不在乎这些床单有多舒服
I don't care how nice the fucking sheets are.
我们手头上确实有很多货
We do have a lot of coke.
我为什么非得去
Why do I have to?
有些事 就算你不想做 你也得做
There are some things you gotta do even if you don't want to.
但是我讨厌当接球手 - 我知道 但你不能轻易放弃
But I hate playing catcher. - I know, but you can't just quit.
你不也放弃了跟爸爸的婚姻
You and Dad quit being married.
听我说 我们俩决定了 分开对我们都好
Look, we decided that it was better this way.
这是人生中常有的事
Which happens in life.
但是有一些事 无论如何 你都得去做
But there are some things that you gotta do, no matter what.
比如我的工作 我真的得回去上班了
Like, my job, which I really have to get back to.
你的枪在手套箱里 - 我知道我的枪在哪里
Your gun's in the glove box. - I know where my gun is.
对 就像你知道汽车钥匙 电视遥控还有大沙拉碗在哪里...
Yeah, just like the car keys the TV remote, the big salad bowl--
好 我知道了 艾瑞克
Okay, I get it, Eric.
对不起 我只是... - 今天不太顺
I'm sorry it's-- - A long day.
我知道
I know.
臭小子还挺机灵
Smart aleck.
你确定那些是活生生的人吗
You sure these people are even alive?
他们像行尸走肉
They look dead.
是你要来高档场所的
You wanted fancy.
不管了
Fuck it.
就像以前一样
Like the good old days.
我们去拯救他们吧
Let's go rescue them.
上
Let's go.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
谢天谢地 我们终于不用坐以待毙了
Thank God, because we're sitting ducks here.
喂...
Hey--
楚乔 如果他们能把你摆平的话
Assuming they get past you, Chucho.
什么计划 - 去搞更多的可♥卡♥因♥
What do we do? - We get more cocaine.
比我们卖♥♥不掉的十公斤还多 - 多很多
More than the ten kilos we can't sell? - Much more.
我们上哪儿找钱买♥♥那些货
And how exactly do we pay for this motherlode?
不需要
We don't.
我们从帕尼索那里赊货
We get a float from Panesso.
亲爱的
Darling.
我真金白银从帕尼索那里买♥♥这批货 他都把我烦得蛋疼
I paid Panesso for this coke and he was a grade-A dick about it.
他为什么会给你赊货 - 因为你会把他带到这里
Why the fuck would he front you product? - Because you're going to get him up here.
我会让他看到我这个想法的潜力
And I'll show him the potential of my idea.
剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表