剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表
没什么 我的组织里有内鬼
Nothing? I have a rat in my organization,
你居然敢跟我说 你跟警♥察♥说话没什么
and you telling me that you're talking to a fucking cop is nothing.
她想让我跟警方合作 换取减刑
She offered me some bullshit deal.
她想让你跟警方合作
She offered you a deal?
她抓住了你什么把柄 卡门
What the fuck does she have on you, Carmen?
她只是在捕风捉影
Just speculation.
等你明天早上清醒了 我再来跟你谈
I'm gonna come talk to you tomorrow when you're sober.
你♥他♥妈♥的哪里都不准去
You're not fucking going anywhere.
搞什么 你冷静一下 格丽塞尔达
What the hell. Calm down, Griselda.
是你吗 卡门
Is it you, Carmen?
什么
What?
你总是用那双清醒的双眼评判我
You're always fucking judging me with those sober eyes.
我是卡门 我绝对不会背叛你
It's me, Carmen, I would never betray you.
我不相信你 - 不 我绝不会...去你的
I don't fucking believe you. - No! I would never... Fuck you.
该死的贱♥人♥
Fucking bitch. Fucking bitch!
去死吧 你这该死的贱♥人♥
Die! Die, you fucking bitch!
格丽塞尔达
Griselda.
放开她
Let go of her!
该死的贱♥人♥ 放开我
Fucking bitch! Fucking let go of me! Fucking let go of me!
冷静
Calm down! Calm down! Calm down!
你那是干什么
What the fuck was that? Huh?
你不觉得你已经抽得够多了吗
You've had enough, don't you think?
看着我 格丽塞尔达
Look at me, Griselda.
卡门不是内鬼
Carmen is not the informant. Hmm?
这全是你想象出来的
It's all in your mind.
生日会怎么样
How's the party?
生日会
The party?
你用枪逼宾客当众性♥交♥ 生日会就彻底毁了
The party went to shit after you forced the guests to fuck at gunpoint.
你刚才是想怎么着
What did you think was going to happen?
你是在搞什么
What was all that?
你应该信任我
You need to trust me.
可你却干了什么事 你当着所有人的面羞辱我
Instead, you do what? Embarrass me in front of all those people.
这是你自找的 达里奥
You did it to yourself, Dario.
你一知道我怀了迈克尔
Soon as we found out about Michael,
就变软弱了
you went soft.
你想让我收手
Hmm. - You wanted me to stop.
只守住我的地盘
To just keep my territory.
我知道如果我要赢 就需要利维那样的帮手
I knew if I wanted to win, I needed someone like Rivi.
“软弱”
"Soft."
我只是想当迈克尔的爸爸
I just wanted to be a father for Michael.
现在我已经不知道 我做的这一切到底是为了什么
Now I don't even know why I did all of this.
我为什么会杀那些人
Why I killed those people.
为什么会伤害你
Why I hurt you.
为了什么
For what?
为了一个步入式大衣帽间
For a giant fucking walk-in closet?
我们俩在这里日渐腐烂
We're both rotting in here.
在这栋带大衣帽间的漂亮的房♥子里
In this beautiful house, with that fucking huge closet.
我们正在糜烂 亲爱的
And we're rotting, my love.
我爱你
I love you.
忘了那一切吧
Forget all that other stuff.
忘了内鬼 忘了你走到这一步所做的一切
Forget the informant. Forget all you had to do to get here.
我们带上那些钱跟我们的孩子们 远走高飞 我们重新开始
Let's take all that money and leave with our kids. Let's start from scratch.
你现在就必须收手
You have to stop all of this now.
格丽塞尔达 我知道 这个世界一直都对不起你
Griselda, I get that the world fucked you for so long.
可我没有
But not me.
我从来没有
Never me.
我已经不再相信你了
I don't trust you anymore.
你走吧
Now go.
所有人都去死吧
Fuck everyone.
想喝杯酒吗
Want a drink?
嘿
Hey.
滚远点 王八蛋
Fuck off, asshole.
我想跟你滚一滚 宝贝
I'd like to fuck you, baby.
什么
What? What?
你死定了 王八蛋
You're fucking dead, asshole!
没事的 - 是吗
It's all good. - Yeah?
别激动
Take it easy.
迪克森
Dixon.
在那边 - 迪克森
There! - Dixon.
糟了
Fuck!
楚乔 - 迪克森 有什么事
Chucho. Chucho. - Dixon, what's going on?
你干什么了 - 楚乔 让他快点走
What did you do? - Tell him to leave, Chucho.
你把警♥察♥引到了这里
You brought the cops? You brought the cops?
有个王八蛋捏我女朋友的屁♥股♥ 我一时气昏了头
No. This asshole pinched my girl's ass and I lost my temper.
你收好这把枪 把我藏起来 就说是你干的
Take the gun and hide me. Say you did it.
不行 楚乔 求你千万不要 这些人会害死你的
No! Please, Chucho, don't. These people are killing you.
你最好回自己家去
It's better you go back to your house.
不 - 回家去吧
No. - Go back to your house.
这是你的工作 你必须帮我
This is your job. You have to help me.
这些人会害死你的 楚乔 快让他走
These people are killing you. Tell him to leave, Chucho.
楚乔 你在干什么
Chucho, what the fuck?
迪克森
Dixon!
操
Fuck!
妈妈
Mom.
迪克森 发生什么事了
Dixon, what happened?
我去找楚乔帮忙 被他打了
I went to Chucho for help, and he hit me.
这是他打的
He did that to you?
那个王八蛋还打算把我交给警♥察♥
Fucker was also gonna give me up to the cops.
你一定要给他个教训
You've got to teach him a lesson.
你去休息一下吧
Get some rest.
我要你杀了楚乔
I want you to kill Chucho.
他就是内奸
He's the informant.
生日会他一直没有出现
He wasn't here all night.
肯定是他 在给核心战略小组那贱♥人♥提供情报
No doubt he's talking to that CENTAC bitch.
那贱♥人♥找过卡门 或许她已经搞定了楚乔
She approached Carmen. Probably just had more luck with Chucho.
这可不确定
We don't know that.
我只知道我不得不替你去干♥你♥的工作
What I know is I'm having to do your job for you.
格丽塞尔达 恕我直言
All due respect, Griselda,
一直以来 我的工作只是帮助你 成为迈阿密最有权势的人
my job has always been to help make you the most powerful person in Miami.
如果你仅凭一个猜测就杀死自己人
If you kill one of your own on a theory,
那不是有权力的表现
that's not power.
而是恐惧
That's fear.
恐惧
Fear?
他打了我儿子
He hit my son.
达里奥说得没错
You know, Dario was right.
你以为你可以操控我
You think you can control me.
以为我只会对你言听计从
That I only listen to what you have to say.
我是在保护你
I'm protecting you.
再有任何男人跟我说他是在保护我
If one more man tells me he's protecting me,
我就把他的老二割了
I'm going to cut his balls off!
今晚发生的事让我明白到了 我没有很多可信赖的人
Tonight's taught me there aren't many people I can trust.
而你 你提醒过我 要小心那些人吗 没有
And you. Have you warned me about any of them? No!
这就让我不能再相信你
That makes me not trust you.
格丽塞尔达 你知道我绝对不会背叛你
I would never betray you, Griselda. You know that.
别再告诉我我知道些什么
Stop telling me what I know!
就是你这些话让我觉得你会背叛我
That's exactly what makes me think you'd betray me.
好吧
Okay.
我去处理
I'll do it.
操
Fuck!
你做了吗
Did you do it?
格丽塞尔达 我没射中他
I missed him, Griselda.
就是说他还活着
So he's alive?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
如果你还怀疑我的忠诚
If you still doubt my loyalty,
我可以自己谋生
I can make my own living.
没这必要 利维
That won't be necessary, Rivi.
谢谢你
Thank you.
继续播报 我们收到了更多关于...
We are learning more about...
早安
a child who was shot... - Good morning.
...一起无谓暴♥力♥事件的信息
...in a senseless act of violence. Miami police said...
剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表