剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表
Nerves.
你在骗我
That's not true.
我没有戳穿你 因为我觉得可能对你有帮助
I let you lie because I think it helps you.
现在我不确定是否真有帮助
And I'm not sure it does.
我只知道我心里开始窝火了
I do know it's starting to piss me off.
我怀孕了 乌博 所以我才会一直吐
I'm pregnant, Uber. That's why I keep throwing up.
达里奥不知道
Dario doesn't know.
我还记得 自己看穿了我母亲谎言的那一天
I remember the day I realized my mother was full of shit.
但我跟她之间的区别在于 她撒谎是为了她自己
But the difference between her and I is she lied to help herself.
一切都是为了她自己
Everything was all about her.
我要你知道 我所做的一切
I need you to know that everything I do,
都是为了你们几个孩子
I do for you boys.
为了这个家
For the family.
我希望你替我保守这个秘密
I want this to stay between us.
这里是所有毒枭活动的地方
This is where they all come, the narcos.
我在这里有个线人 猴子莫拉雷斯
I got a CI in here, Monkey Morales.
如果真有一个女毒枭
I mean, if anybody knows about a lady narco,
他应该会知道
it's gonna be him.
我们怎么跟这个猴子接头
So, how does it work with this Monkey?
我们在这里等着
We wait here.
看他方不方便说话
See if he can talk.
能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something? - Mm-hmm.
你跟你♥爸♥爸关系好吗
You close with your dad?
我爸爸
My dad?
我亲生父亲把我跟我哥送上了飞机 让我们独自离开了古巴
My real dad put me and my brother on a plane by ourselves to get out of Cuba.
所以我的“爸爸” 是住在迈阿密的一群酒鬼叔叔
So, "Dad" is just a bunch of drunk uncles that live here.
怎么这么问
Why?
我儿子 他之前提出想去跟他爸爸住
Uh, my boy, he wanted to go stay with his.
觉得他不了解他爸
Felt like he didn't know him.
你觉得内心受伤了
And you were hurt.
很受伤
Very.
但我想他必须亲自体验 才能知道他爸爸是个大混♥蛋♥
But I figured he has to learn for himself what an asshole the guy is.
或许
And maybe
我也需要送走他这个负担 让我能干这份新工作
I needed him out of my hair so I could do this new job.
好吧 不要于心有愧 你喜欢这份工作
All right. There's no shame, you know. You like what you do.
迪亚兹 我没有别的意思 但你不是单亲妈妈
No offense, Diaz, but you're not a single mother.
你认为负责核心战略小组算难
You think running CENTAC's hard?
那你就没有问对问题
You didn't ask me the right question, then.
是这样的 我跟我妈妈很亲
You see... my mom, I was very close to.
她来到了迈阿密 卖♥♥力工作 好抚养我和我的兄弟们
When she made it here, she worked and held me and my brothers together.
就像你一样
Just like you.
那个就是猴子
That's Monkey.
好
All right.
轮到你出马 他会看到我们的
You're up. He's gonna see us.
你是否知道或听说过 一个女毒枭的事
Do you know, or did you hear anything about a woman narco?
女毒枭...
A woman narco...
跟我差不多高 棕色头发
My height, brown hair.
颇有姿色
Pretty.
原来女警♥察♥在追查女毒枭
So the woman cop's after the woman narco?
回答问题 猴子
Answer the question, Monkey.
我什么都不知道
I don't know shit.
好吧 谢谢你的零情报
Okay. Thanks for nothing.
他知道些什么 我敢肯定
He knows something, I'm sure.
他通常不会骗我
The guy's usually very honest with me.
嘿 你对这个女毒枭有点太上头了
Hey, you're a little obsessed with the female narco.
也许你想错了
Maybe you're not seeing straight.
听着 我等下不过去继续问话了
Hey. I'm gonna go sit this one out.
你回去跟他说我是个蠢货 然后开个玩笑
You go back and say I'm fucking stupid and make a joke
说女警都很惹人烦 所以你没让我过去继续谈
about how female cops are such a pain so you had me sit this out.
君恩 我不想回去 好吧 - 你照做就是
June, I don't wanna go back, okay? - Just do it.
迪亚兹
Diaz.
可恶 可气
Damn. Fuck.
怎么样
So?
霍金斯警探...
So, Detective Hawkins...
原来猴子在哗变酒店 见过几次你追查的那个女毒枭
turns out Monkey saw your female narco at the Mutiny several times.
见过她
Saw her?
她叫格丽塞尔达布兰科
Her name is Griselda Blanco.
怎么了
What's the problem?
她抢走了更多的货
She hit more of our drops.
她已经彻底失控了
She's acting crazy.
我在考虑让你的表哥
Thinking about asking your cousin
派几个能干的杀手除掉这个贱♥人♥
to send in the heavy hitters on this bitch.
你打算让奥乔亚军队出动
You're gonna call the Ochoa army?
“去死吧 你们这些狗♥日♥的♥”
"Die, all of you motherfuckers."
那就意味着
'Course, then,
你得向我的家人承认
you'll have to admit to my family
你在迈阿密的手下 被一个女人打得哭爹喊娘
that your Miami soldiers got fucked by a woman.
拉法 很高兴接到你的电♥话♥ 生意怎么样
Rafa, I'm glad you called. How's business?
格丽塞尔达 你把我的货怎么了
What'd you do with my coke, Griselda?
别担心 货都在我这里
Don't worry. It's all here.
好吧 我有个提议
Okay. This is what we'll do.
你停止胡搅蛮缠
You're going to stop this bullshit,
把我的货还回来 我就把你的地盘还给你
give me back the coke, and I'll give you back your territory.
那帕波呢
And Papo?
帕波也希望结束这一切
Papo wants this over too,
好回麦德林去给他的父亲下葬
so he can go to Medellín, bury his dad,
之后再继续赚钱 那有什么不对的
start making money again, what's wrong with that?
就该这样
As it should be.
好 我只需要你向我承诺 他回迈阿密之后
Good. All I need is your word that when he gets back,
你们俩会坐下来握手言和
you two sit down and shake hands.
我不希望迈阿密再出什么乱子
I don't want any more bullshit in Miami.
我跟他说明天早上给他答复
I told him he'd have my answer in the morning.
你还有什么好考虑的
What is there to think about?
她不想收手
She doesn't want to stop.
你逼得他不得不退让 这已经很了不起了
You already got him to concede, which is unbelievable.
接受胜利的果实吧 你还有什么好考虑的
Take the victory. What do you have to think about?
让我们单独聊两句
Give us a second.
我一直在考虑把这个地方收拾一下
Was thinking I could fix this place up a bit.
趁我们待在这里的时候 种点东西
Grow something in this place, as long as we're stuck here.
怎么了 达里奥
What's wrong, Dario?
我以为你做那么多事 只是为了抢回你的地盘
I thought this was just about getting your territory back.
曾经是的
It was.
现在我已经不确定了
Now I'm not sure.
我认为我们该收手
Well, I think we should stop.
乌博跟你说了我怀孕的事
Uber told you I'm pregnant.
问题是 你为什么没有告诉我
Question is, why didn't you?
我担心一旦告诉了你
I was worried the second you found out,
你就会把我看作是 需要保护的瓷娃娃...
you'd just see me as something delicate you had to protect--
而且我不会让你再去冒险
And that I wouldn't let you take any more risks.
我知道我跟谁在一起
I know who I'm with.
我知道你是什么样的女人
I know the type of woman you are.
我知道你是个绝不言败的硬骨头 我爱死你这一点
I know you're a badass who doesn't quit, and I fucking love that about you.
我只是担心你已经被这些冲昏了头脑
I just worry this shit's gone to your head,
失去了理智
and you're not thinking straight.
不去考虑接下来要面对的事
Not thinking about what's coming.
为什么 因为我怀孕了
Why? Hmm? Because I'm pregnant?
因为你有一支疯狂的古巴军队 他们对你唯命是从
Because you have an army of crazy Cubans who'll do whatever you ask.
这是我们的孩子
This is ours.
是你和我的结晶 这是美好的事
It's yours and mine. And it's beautiful.
我认为我们必须更小心
And I think we just need to be more careful.
抢回你的地盘
Take your territory.
那已经远远足够了
It's more than enough.
那些情报效果如何
How's the intel working?
拉法把我的地盘还给我了
Rafa gave me back my territory.
但是感觉不太对
Hmm. But it doesn't feel right.
没错
No.
你被害死的那个朋友
Your friend who died.
她会怎么说
What would she say?
继续战斗
To keep fighting.
可是呢
But?
可是她没有孩子 而我有
剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表