剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表
在过去三年里格丽塞尔达布兰科 在迈阿密独霸一方
For the last three years, Griselda Blanco has owned Miami.
布兰科女士负责麦德林贩毒集团 在迈阿密的运作
Ms. Blanco runs the Medellín cartel's operation in Miami,
向美国走私并分销了
both smuggling and distributing
数量惊人的可♥卡♥因♥
extraordinary amounts of cocaine in the United States.
(华府 三年后)
在她的得力助手
With the help of her top enforcer,
利维阿亚拉 及其盖世太保式的护卫组织的辅助下
Rivi Ayala and his Gestapo-like security organization,
布兰科女士的组织运作高效 取得了巨大成功
Ms. Blanco's operation has been efficient, deadly
也导致许多人死亡
and incredibly successful.
各位国会议员 尽管我们的核心战略小组资源有限
Despite limited resources, congressmen,
但是我们已经没收了 布兰科集团的部分毒品与毒资
our CENTAC unit has seized drugs and money
并且针对她的合伙人展开了
as well as pursued several homicide investigations
几起凶杀案的调查
against her associates.
但我们资源不足 无法对抗如此精明的罪犯
But we're ill-equipped to compete with a criminal so clever,
因此她已经成功地 掌控了迈阿密的大部分经济
that she has managed to take over much of Miami's economy.
那我们该如何阻止她
So how do we stop her?
霍金斯警探已经查到了 布兰科女士的几处藏♥毒♥仓库
Detective Hawkins has located several of Ms. Blanco's stash houses.
我们希望对所有仓库进行监视
We'd like to set up a surveillance operation on all of them
将布兰科女士的网络曝光 逮捕相关人员
in order to expose Ms. Blanco's network, make some arrests,
希望能让她的一些合伙人转而指证她
hopefully turn some of her associates against her.
为何不借助迈阿密警局的力量
Why not enlist the Miami PD?
先生 迈阿密警局里有他们的人
Miami PD has been compromised, sir.
各位议员 请给我们资源 让我们能招到更多
Give us the resources to bring in more qualified officers
合格的警员及战略支持人员
and tactical support, congressmen,
趁还来得及 及时阻止格丽塞尔达布兰科
and we can stop Griselda Blanco before it's too late.
可♥卡♥因♥教母格丽塞尔达
第一季第五集
嘿 别担心 她还是你的
Hey, don't worry. She's still yours.
我看起来很担心吗
Do I look worried?
格丽塞尔达 亲爱的 我明天得早起 好吗
Griselda, I gotta get up early tomorrow, honey. Okay?
再见
See ya.
利维刚才跟你说什么
What was that about with Rivi?
是利维的事
It's a Rivi thing.
格丽塞尔达
Griselda.
我听说核心战略小组去特区了
I hear CENTAC was in D.C.
我也听说了
I heard the same.
你有何贵干 拉法
What can I do for you, Rafa?
我想介绍一个人给你认识
Someone I want you to meet.
这位是约翰罗伯茨
This is John Roberts.
独一无二的...格丽塞尔达布兰科
The one, the only... Griselda Blanco.
我可以吗
May I?
约翰在南佛罗里达人脉很广
John's got a lot of contacts around South Florida.
我请他过来加强供应方面的力量
I brought him in to help on the supply side.
对 但其实我最拿手的
Yeah, but what I'm really best at,
是卖♥♥货
moving product.
我是个出货小能手 宝贝
I'm the drug that sells the drugs, baby.
还有...
Oh, and...
我也能给你提供很多很好的想法 帮助你提高零售量
I got a lot of really great ideas for you about how to push your retail end too.
约翰 宝贝
Johnny, baby.
我认为你不太明白这里的情况
I don't think you really understand what is going on here.
我给你解释一下吧
Let me explain it to you.
这是我的桌子
This is my fucking table.
这是我的地盘
This is my fucking town.
我根本不需要你这种王八蛋 来给我建议
And the last thing I need is an asshole like you giving me ideas.
格丽塞尔达
Griselda.
约翰实力很强
John is a heavy hitter.
法比奥很欣赏他
Fabio likes him.
他也很欣赏我给他挣的钱
He also likes the money I make him.
如果你想打电♥话♥向他打小报告
But if you want to call and tell him
说我伤害了你介绍的人的 娇嫩自尊 随你的便
I hurt your guy's vagina, be my guest.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你非得那样 让拉法跟他的朋友下不了台吗
Do you have to embarrass Rafa and his friend like that?
我恨不得一枪爆了他的头 替阿图罗报仇
I'd like to put a bullet in his head for Arturo.
那贱♥货♥让人既想干♥她♥ 又恨不得干掉她
Don't know if I wanna fuck that bitch or kill her.
你给我闭上你的臭嘴
Why don't you try keeping your mouth shut?
让开 布兰科的公子们过来了
Move. Blanco boys coming through.
弟弟 他们知道
Bro, they know.
我们不必在他们面前显摆
We don't have to rub it in their face.
楚乔 我哥这种人很煞风景 知道这个词吗 “煞风景”
Chucho, my brother's a buzzkill. Know that word? "Buzzkill."
煞风景 你才煞风景
Buzzkill? You're the buzzkill.
嘿 弄干净
Hey, fix that.
没事的
It's fine.
好儿子
My boys!
妈妈
Mom.
今天怎么样
How'd it go today?
嗯...
Well...
上个星期那批货 他们欠我们25万
250 owed on last week's shipment.
今天收了25万
250 collected.
我的王子们
My princes.
我的成就是属于你们的 他们敢惹你们 就是跟我过不去
My success is yours. They mess with you, they mess with me.
总有一天 全世界都会知道布兰科这个名字
One day, everyone will know the Blanco name.
我们去喝一杯
Let's get a drink.
格丽塞尔达
Griselda.
卡特有事找你
It's Carter.
他想谈谈他的分成
He wants to talk about his cut.
嘿 我听说核心战略小组那些王八蛋 去特区了
Hey. Heard those CENTAC assholes were up in D.C.
我也听说了
I heard that too.
你有何贵干
How can I help you?
这些是我们查到的 布兰科藏♥毒♥仓库的地点
These are the Blanco stash house locations,
我们之所以能查到 都是君恩的功劳
which we got, thank you very much to June.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
现在讨论怎么开展监控行动
Now, let's talk about how we execute the surveillance operation.
我猜你们拿到拨款了
Assuming you get the money.
我们会拿到拨款的 好吧 一切迹象表明我们很有机会
Yeah. We're gonna get the money, okay? The indications are very good.
嘿 艾尔 你以前是海军陆战队的吧
Hey, hey, uh, Al, Al... Al, you were a Marine, yeah, dude?
你肯定策划过类似的侦察行动
You must have planned some recon like this.
劳尔 我以前只是步兵团的 没有做过策划
I was just a grunt, Raul. Didn't plan shit.
谁见到订书机了吗
Anyone seen the stapler?
怎么样
Well?
队长 拿到了拨款吗
Captain, did we get it?
不 抱歉 各位 我不是为那个来的 拨款暂时还没有消息
Uh, no. Sorry, guys. This isn't about the money. There's no word on that yet.
劳尔 借一步说话
Raul, can I get a word?
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
找到了
Got it.
13A 61...
13A, 61, 13A, 61...
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧
You okay?
内务部收到线报说 我在一次突击行动中偷了现金
Uh, so, IA got a tip that I was scraping cash from one of our seizures.
荒谬
Well, that's ridiculous.
对 我就是这么说的
Yeah, that's what I said.
可问题是 他们在我的银行账户里 找到了那笔钱
But the problem is they found the money in my bank account.
在你的账户
In your account?
我们知道是谁把钱弄进去的
We know who put it there.
对 格丽塞尔达
Yeah. Griselda.
有自己的银行就是方便
It's handy owning your own bank.
能随心所欲地把钱弄到任何账户
You move money wherever you want.
再加上一个煞有其事的谣言 就能抹黑一名正直的警♥察♥
That, and a well-placed rumor make a good cop look bad.
你跟队长解释了吧
But you told him that.
对吧 他们知道这都是她干的
Right? They get that she did this.
想听实话吗 君恩
Honestly, June?
他们并不想知道
They don't really wanna get it.
这事媒体已经收到风了 我猜也是她干的
The story's already leaked to the press. I imagine by her.
借我根烟
Can I bum one?
所以我现在进退两难
So, I got Sophie's choice.
接受调查或者接受调派
Investigation or reassignment.
我接受调查的话 最终可能会坐牢
I go the investigation route, could end up in jail.
我很遗憾 劳尔
I'm sorry, Raul.
嘿
Hey.
我也一样
You and me both.
那核心战略小组呢
And CENTAC?
剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表