剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表
one day riding an elephant,
还有这个
and this.
难以置信吧
Incredible.
只需要这样就能嗨起来
You can get high like this.
奥乔亚兄弟是哥伦比亚 最大的供货商 对吧
The Ochoas are the biggest suppliers in Colombia, right?
但是生意冷清的时候 就该扩张
But when business slows down, it's time to expand.
那要怎么做呢
So what do you do?
找几个合伙人
Get some partners
在美国海岸之外买♥♥下一座小岛
and buy your own fucking island right outside the United States.
不是为了那里美丽的海滩和棕榈树
Not for the pretty beaches or palm trees,
而是为了你们脚下的这个私人机场
but for the enormous private airstrip you're standing on.
我们一次能送一大批货出去
We'll send a bale at a time.
怎么做 你打算一次性把这些货全运走
How? You're going to move all of that at once?
给它们装上响应器 把它们扔进海湾里 再捞出来
Drop 'em in the bay with transponders to fish 'em out.
我们每天飞过去两次 一星期能送一百公斤的货
We'll fly in twice a day. We can send a hundred kilos per week.
胸罩藏♥毒♥确实不错 但这个方法...
Bras are good, but this?
更不得了
Dear Lord...
我们一边喝酒一边谈吧
So, how about we have a drink and talk?
我在大屋那边等你们
I'll wait for you at the house.
待会儿见
See you there.
天啊 这里的货 足够美国所有人都抽上一口了
Jesus, that's enough powder for every nose in America.
他们让我们过来是想把我们吓跑
They brought us here to intimidate us.
我是供应商 没错
I'm a supplier.
但跟这个相比 我不过是条小鱼
A small fish compared to this.
我不知道他会开什么价 但不管怎样 你一定要接受
Not sure what he's gonna offer, but whatever it is, take it.
这阵仗你看到了吧
Are you seeing this?
目击证人那边怎么样了
How's it going with the witness?
他在考虑下星期来局里
He's thinking about coming in next week.
干得好 美女秘书
Nice work, Moneypenny,
但是在他同意作证之前 我们不提供人身保护
but no protection until he agrees to testify.
另外我们要盯紧阿米卡
And we stay on Amilcar.
比尔 我留意到 我们在案发现场没有收集到任何指纹
Well, Bill, I noticed that we didn't get any prints from the scene,
太可惜了 因为在阿米卡的档案里 有他的指纹 可以核查是否吻合
which is not good since we have some on file for Amilcar we can match to.
是 这种事不少见 那些王八蛋会戴着手套作案
Yeah, it happens. Assholes wear gloves.
或者...你记得目击证人是怎么演示
Or... Remember when the witness demonstrated
凶手站在车旁的样子吗 他是个左撇子
how the shooter stood over the car? He was left-handed.
他用右手扶着车门上方
He put his right hand on top of the car door.
但是法医部的人认定凶手是右撇子
But the techs assumed the guy was a righty,
因此只在门把手上取了样 所以没有收集到任何指纹
so they only dusted for the handle, that's why they came away with no print.
好吧 那你是要我 因为你的这个推测 把那辆车
Okay. So, what, you want me to pull the car out of impound,
从扣押所弄出来 重新取指纹
have it reprinted because you've got a theory?
比尔 你经常也对案情进行推测
You have theories all the time, Bill.
洞见
Insights.
我那叫“洞见” 亲爱的 “洞见”是指...
I got insights, honey. And an insight is--
我知道什么是洞见 比尔
I know what an insight is, Bill.
是
Yeah.
没错 你很聪明
Yeah, you're real sharp.
这就让我很好奇 你为什么总会忘记你的职责
Uh, which makes me wonder why you keep forgetting your job
是做翻译 保证局里有热咖啡喝
is to translate, make sure that the coffee is hot,
还有让目击证人开口
and to get the witness to talk.
明白了吗
Comprende?
天啊
Jeez Louise.
你为什么一直用这种眼神看着我
Why the fuck do you keep looking at me like that?
什么眼神
Like what?
似乎你知道一些我不知道的事
Like you know something I don't.
我天生就这表情
That's just how my face is.
再说了...
And...
是你让我别说话的
you don't want me to talk.
如果是有用的信息 就说出来
If it's something useful, then say it.
比如 那个人是谁
For example, who's that?
玛塔奥乔亚
Marta Ochoa.
法比奥的堂妹
Fabio's cousin.
也是拉法的女朋友
And Rafa's girlfriend.
别再色迷迷地盯着她看了
You can stop looking now.
这位...
This--
这位是麦克斯梅尔梅斯坦
This is Max Mermelstein.
麦克斯将负责这项行动的走私工作
Max is gonna oversee the smuggling side of the operation.
他很聪明
He's smart.
有个美国人负责关键环节 奥乔亚兄弟会很高兴的
And the Ochoas will like a gringo in the ground.
我只是个肥胖的犹太工程师
Isn't that right, Max? - I'm a fat Jew engineer.
所以警方不太可能会怀疑我
Makes me an unlikely suspect.
但这并不只是一项走私行动
But this is not just a smuggling operation.
卖♥♥这么大量的货 能让我们掌握可♥卡♥因♥的控价能力
Moving that kind of volume will allow us to control the prices of the coke.
也就意味着我们能控制市场
Which means we'll control the market.
而且我们希望能把控 从源头到销♥售♥的全过程
And we wanna do it top to bottom.
那你们也会有自己的分销系统
So you'll have your own distribution too?
没错
That's right.
那样更容易
Easier that way.
奥乔亚兄弟经营的是家族企业 不想惹麻烦
The Ochoas are a family business. Don't want any trouble.
否则会有一大堆拆家 因为售价
Otherwise, you got this fucking jumble of dealers pissed off over rates,
地盘 过往的恩怨没完没了地算旧账
turf, history, endless scores to settle. - The trunk.
最好是从头开始做
Better to start fresh.
就不必处理那些破事
Not have to deal with all that shit.
奥乔亚兄弟非常赞赏 你们在迈阿密开拓的市场
The Ochoas really appreciate what you've set up in Miami.
但是他们觉得你们也该退出江湖 让我们来接盘了
But they feel it's time for you to step back and let us build on it.
1500万美元
Fifteen million dollars,
而且你可以全身而退
and you walk away clean.
你们两位都退出
Both of you.
我问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你们做出这个提议 是因为你们不想跟我们合作吗
So, this offer is because you don't want to deal with us?
还是因为你们认为我们能力不足
Or is because you don't think that we can do this?
这么说吧...
Well...
有时候 推倒重建 比修补破烂之处容易
Sometimes, tearing down the house is easier than patching up what is rotten.
但是 布兰科女士 我看不出这个提议有什么让你不满的
But I don't see what is not to like here for you, Ms. Blanco.
你可以开始新生活 享受自己劳动的成果
You walk into the sunset to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
不需要担心警♥察♥
Don't have to worry about the cops.
不需要担心会有人从背后朝你开枪
Some asshole dudes shooting you in the back.
再说了 你这盘生意能维持多久
I mean, how long can you keep this up?
我不能接受你们的提议
I can't accept your offer.
不管你是否接受 奥乔亚兄弟迟早都会拿下迈阿密市场
You understand the Ochoas will own Miami, whether you do this or not.
到时我们不会顾及你们
And there will be no consideration. - Isn't that right?
我知道
I understand.
那祝你们两位...好运
Good luck then... to both of you.
你怎么能那样对我
How could you do that to me?
赫尔曼 你先冷静 奥乔亚兄弟知道我们这个市场的价值
Calm down, German. The Ochoas know how valuable what we have is.
所以才想把它买♥♥下来
That's why they want it.
他们出的收♥购♥价 完全比不上我们以后能赚的钱
That buyout was nothing compared to what we'll make going forward.
根本就没有以后可言 难道你不明白吗
There is no fucking going forward. Don't you get that?
他们打算用海量的可♥卡♥因♥ 抢走迈阿密市场 谁都阻止不了他们
They're taking Miami with their ocean of coke, and there's no stopping them.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
你♥他♥妈♥的又异想天开了
Another of your fucking ideas!
我们为了这盘生意付出了太多
We've worked too hard for this.
怎么
What?
我们就这么放弃它
We just give it up?
我们必须对我们的人有交待
We owe it to our people.
那我呢
What about me?
你有没有考虑过我
Did you even think of that?
我孤独无援的时候是你给我撑的腰
You backed me when no one else would.
我不会忘记这一点
I don't forget that.
你将会是我的合伙人
You'll be my partner.
我赚的四分之一都归你
Twenty-five percent of what I make.
这个提议如何
How does that sound?
我联♥系♥了所有卖♥♥家 他们同意了跟你见面
I reached out to all the dealers and they've agreed to meet with you.
很好
Good.
但说好听一点 他们很怀疑你能否成功
But they're skeptical, to put it mildly.
亲爱的 你知道我向来都支持你 但是这一次...
Darling, you know I've always backed you, but this--
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
进来吧 你好吗
Come in. How you doing?
很好 你在这里啊
Good. There you are.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
姑娘们这个月的机票
剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表