剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表
她到底是怎么说的
What did she say exactly?
阿尔伯托伤害了她 所以我们就离开了
Alberto hurt her, so we left.
明白了 我也是这么想的
I see. That's what I thought.
你们的妈妈骗了你们
What she told you is bullshit.
求你了 费尔南多...
Please, Fernando--
你不觉得你的三个儿子 应该知道真♥相♥吗
Don't you think your sons should know the truth?
我一定要告诉他们
I will tell them.
你们的妈妈离开麦德林 是因为她杀了阿尔伯托
The real reason your fucking mom left town is she killed Alberto.
什么 - 你不是说他去旅行了吗...
What? - I thought you said he was on a trip--
她杀了我弟弟
She killed my brother!
你们对这事有什么看法
What do you think about that?
你们会怎么做
What would you all do?
如果你们兄弟当中有一个被杀了
If one of you were killed,
另外两个会怎么做
what would the others do? Huh?
不要伤害她 求你... - 坐回去 闭上嘴
Don't hurt her, please-- - Sit the fuck down and shut up.
求你了 费尔南多 不要在孩子们面前这么做
Please, Fernando, don't do this in front of them.
不要在这里做 我的房♥间就在隔壁
Don't do this here, my room's next door.
你想去你的房♥间 - 对
You want to go to your room? - Yes.
我们去吧 - 走起来啊
Let's go. - Start walking.
在这里待着
Stay here.
不
No.
比操你更爽的事就是杀了你
The only thing better than fucking you will be killing you.
你弟弟是个禽兽 他打了我
Your brother was a monster, he beat me!
你开枪杀了他 你这冷血的贱♥货♥
You shot him in cold blood, cunt.
他逼我陪你上♥床♥
He made me sleep with you!
你杀他是因为你恨他
You killed him because you hated him.
因为他骂你狗屁不是
Because he told you, you were a piece of shit.
我要上厕所
I have to go to the bathroom.
在这里待着
You stay put.
死吧
Die.
杀了他
Kill him. - No.
马上杀了他
Fucking kill him now.
一切都会好起来的
Everything will be okay.
去看你的弟弟
Go check on your brothers.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用谢我 我那么做并不是为了你
Don't thank me. I didn't do it for you.
那是为什么
Then why?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我从来没有杀过一个孩子
I've never killed a kid.
我从来没有杀过一个孩子
I've never killed a kid.
这是你的
This is yours.
你接下来有什么打算
What are you gonna do now?
帮我把这里清理干净...
Help me clean this up...
然后我们好好谈谈
and then we'll talk.
剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表