剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表
You'll see why.
尽量别盯着看
Try not to stare.
美丽动人的格丽塞尔达
The lovely Griselda.
大名鼎鼎的艾迪
The famous Eddie.
喝点什么
Something to drink?
这里的朗姆酒不错
Nice rum here.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
好
Yes.
嗯...有什么能为你效劳的吗
So... what can I do for you?
听说你喜欢我的货
I heard that you liked my product.
很惊艳
Beautiful.
一吸进鼻子里 就像把古♥柯♥树直接捅了进去
Was like shoving a fucking coca plant up my nose.
瞧你那大鼻子
Given the size of that thing,
我敢打赌你把整条货都吸了
I bet you have the whole fucking brick up there.
胆儿够肥啊
What big stones!
强尼 她可比你有种
Johnny, she's got more balls than you do.
你在哪里找到她的
Where did you find her?
那个王八蛋想偷我的货 我拿棒球棍揍了他一顿
That asshole tried to steal my coke. I had to beat him with a baseball bat.
她说的是真的吗
Is that right?
继续谈生意吧 好吗
Let's just get back to business, okay?
怎样
So?
你有什么给我
What you got for me?
你喜欢的那种货 一公斤
A kilo of what you liked.
两万五千美元
$25,000.
没门儿
Fuck off.
我出一万八
I pay 18 now.
哼
Yeah.
别的次等货你只能掺杂一次
But for that shit that you can only cut once.
我的货可以掺两三次
Mine you can cut two, three times,
它比现在市面上任何的货都要好
and it's better than anything that is out there right now.
一万九
Nineteen.
两万
Twenty.
这是我最低的价格
That's my final offer.
行
Okay.
但首先 你要为我做一件事
But first, you're going to do something for me.
没问题
Sure.
摸摸它
Touch it.
别开玩笑了
Come on.
轻柔一点 美女
Just be gentle, mama.
你要我摸你的鼻子
You want me to touch your nose?
慢慢地
Nice and slow.
真不错 艾迪
That's so nice, Eddie.
也很大吧
And big, no?
我摸过更大的
But I've had bigger.
操
Fuck!
对这个女人一定要小心 厉害
Be careful with that woman, damn.
那我们算说定了
So, we have a deal?
格丽塞尔达布兰科 我们说定了
Griselda Blanco, we have a deal.
我们来庆祝一下 美女
Let's celebrate, mami.
庆祝一下
Let's celebrate.
好
Yes.
干杯
Salud.
来
Come on.
跟着我跳就好
Just follow my feet.
来吧 美女
Come on, mami.
见鬼
Shit!
回家吧 女士
Go home, lady.
送我一程吧
Give me a ride?
谢谢你送我
Thanks for the ride.
你怎么会在这里 费尔南多那边怎么样了
What're you doing here? What happened with Fernando?
男人花钱买♥♥欢 是不会让女人在他身边过夜的
A man pays a woman to leave, not spend the night.
也就是说你做了
So you did it.
做得爽吗
Did you enjoy it?
你来真的 我刚刚替你还了债
Are you serious? I just paid off your fucking debt.
你还没有回答我的问题
I asked you a question.
我就当你这反应是爽了
I'll take that as yes.
现在我已经不知道哪一个更糟糕了
You know, now I don't know what's worse,
是你让我去陪他 还是我同意了那么做
that you asked me to do this or that I agreed to it.
对不起 我一时气糊涂了
Look, I'm sorry, I just lost my head for a minute.
你就是这种人
It's who you are.
我已经受够了
And I'm done with it.
我要离开你
I'm leaving you.
你哪儿都去不了 听到我的话了吗
You aren't going anywhere, you hear me?
麦德林是布拉沃斯帮的地盘
Bravos own Medellín!
那我就去别的地方
Then I'll go somewhere else,
开始新的生活 没有你吊在我脖子上 拉着我往下沉
build a life without you tied around my neck like a fucking anchor.
你有脸说这种话 是我成就了你
Are you kidding? I made you.
你身上穿的漂亮的衣服 耳朵上戴的耳环 都是我给的
Those fancy clothes on your back, those jewels on your ears.
你去死吧 这些都是我辛苦挣来的 我们是搭档
Fuck you! I earned all of that. We were partners.
搭档
Partners?
你不过是想出了一个主意
You came up with one fucking idea.
你当初只是个花瓶 陪我不得不打交道的那些白♥痴♥玩
Otherwise, you were eye candy for the apes I had to deal with.
没了我 你什么都不是 一个星期后 你就会爬着滚回来
Without me, you're nothing. You'll come crawling back in a week.
放开我
Let go of me!
你就一老娼妇 带着三个拖油瓶
Just some old piece of ass with three brat kids.
我看你能走多远
Let's see how fucking far you get!
你想看我能走多远
You want to see how far I get?
我看你能走多远
Let's see how fucking far you get!
我刚才让你回家
I said go home.
是 可我没有家
Yeah, I don't have one.
喂
Hey!
今晚干得不错啊
Good job tonight.
你们先出去一下 我等会再找你们
You guys go, okay? I'll come back in a little bit.
看你这蓬头垢面的
Look at this mess.
是 拜你所赐
Yeah, thanks to you.
嘿 那是生意 好吧 没别的意思
Hey, that's business, okay? That's it.
我知道 所以我才来找你
I know. That's why I'm here.
我只需要你尝一尝我的货
I just need you to try my fucking coke.
你尝了就会知道
Because when you do, you'll realize
我的货比你在其他地方卖♥♥的
that it's ten times better than any of that shit
要好上十倍
that you're selling everywhere.
我们俩联手能一起发大财
And that you and me can make a lot of money together.
货色很好
It's excellent.
但是...
But, um...
我已经有供应商了 所以...
I already have a supplier, so...
对 但是你刚刚抢了艾迪的地盘
Yeah, but you just took Eddie's territory.
所以我想你会需要更多的货
So I think you're gonna need a lot more.
我似乎记得你说过 你是做大批量生意的
I seem to remember you saying you were all about volume.
想想把我的货掺杂后 你能弄出多少来
Just think about how much more you can make cutting mine.
你能弄到更多的货
You can get more? Huh?
我的意思是 你看起来像是个...
Because, I mean, you look like a--
像是个浑身是血的家庭主妇
Like a housewife covered in blood?
我从麦德林往纽约运可♥卡♥因♥ 干了十年
I moved cocaine for ten years, Medellín to New York.
你根本无法想象 那之后我都经历过什么
And you have no idea what I have gone through since.
所以对我来说...这不算什么
So, to me... this is nothing.
我每天晚上都会来这里 直到你同意跟我合作
I'm going to be here every fucking night until you tell me "yes."
给你一次机会
You have one shot.
下个月 给我双倍的货 事成之后 我就让你当我的供货商
Double my order next month and I'll make you my supplier.
女士们 再见
Ladies.
剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表