剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表
我有个东西给你
I have something for you.
协议下来了我就通知你
I'll let you know when the deal comes through.
(我们会等着...)
WE'LL BE WAITING...
(爱你 你的儿子们)
WITH LOVE, YOUR CHILDREN
她进了监狱
She is in jail.
你想说什么
What are you getting at?
我们的职责是把她送进牢里
Just that putting her there is our job.
要不这事就算结了吧
Maybe we just call it a day, huh?
就这样让她赢
And let her win?
艾尔 我每天回到家
Al, every day, I come home
都会坐在电视机前的沙发上
and I sit on that fucking couch in front of that TV,
努力让自己冷静下来 想办法逮住这个女人
trying to calm down, thinking of ways to stop this woman.
好吧
All right.
你试着休息一下吧
Try to get some sleep.
艾尔 等等
Al. Wait.
艾尔 她怎么着也是一位母亲
She's still a mother, Al.
她肯定已经安排了人保护她的孩子 否则她不会离开
She wouldn't leave without someone else to protect her kids.
利维
Rivi.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
她最小的儿子奥兹
Her youngest, Ozzy.
还未成年
He isn't an adult yet.
这意味着我们可以发布 一个全境通缉令 说他被绑♥架♥了
Means that we could put an APB on him for kidnapping,
这样利维就进了联邦系统
which puts Rivi in the federal system
成为了全国的首要通缉对象
and moves him to the top of every pile nationwide.
就算他只吃了张违章停车单...
So if he gets so much as a parking ticket--
我们都会知道他在哪里
We'll know right where he is.
要是能逮到利维 我们还是能指控她谋杀 艾尔
And if we get Rivi, we could still get her for the murders, Al.
(加州 帕科马)
乌博 你替我继续搅拌 我去打个电♥话♥
Uber. Stir this for me. I gotta go make a call.
不是不准给任何人打电♥话♥吗
I thought we weren't calling anyone.
是不准打电♥话♥给女朋友
We aren't calling our fucking girlfriends.
听到了吗
You hear me?
这是公事
This is business.
现在怎样
So what?
跟着那个神经病不停地换汽车旅馆
Now we go from motel to motel with that psycho?
我们必须照计划做
Gotta stick to the plan.
我再也吃不下这些恶心的东西了
Well, I can't eat any more of this shit.
他们没有什么确凿的证据对付妈妈
They got nothing real on Mom.
这才是最重要的
That is the point.
我们必须躲起来 妈妈才能逃脱
This is how we keep it that way.
原节目中断 播报... - 嘿
We interrupt this program to bring you-- Hey.
快看 那是我
Look. That's me.
警方呼吁大家帮助 寻找一名被绑♥架♥的10岁男童
The police are asking for your help in finding a kidnapped ten-year-old boy
及一名男子 他被警方认为是绑♥架♥嫌疑人
and the man who police claimed took him.
警方相信奥兹瓦多布兰科 正跟这名男子利维阿亚拉一起
Osvaldo Blanco is believed to be traveling with this man, Rivi Ayala.
据称 阿亚拉几天前 在洛杉矶抢劫了一家银行
Ayala is alleged to have robbed a bank in Los Angeles a few days ago
警方怀疑他持有武器 非常危险
and is to be considered armed and dangerous.
建议知道阿亚拉的下落的任何人士...
Anyone with information about Ayala's whereabouts is being advised...
地区检察官批准我的协议了
The DA signed my deal?
有新情况
Something came up.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
你看看
Take a look.
要抓住利维非常不容易
Rivi is a hard man to find.
几天前 一个安全监控摄像头 拍到他在打劫银行
A security cam caught him robbing a bank a few days ago.
柜台职员说 是为了要一卷25分币 好打一通电♥话♥
And the teller said that it was for a roll of quarters to make a call.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe that?
幸好那位职员足够冷静 记下了他的车牌号♥
It's a good thing the teller had the peace of mind to get the plates.
所以迈阿密警局发布全境通缉令时 我查到了吻合的车牌号♥
So, when Miami PD put out an APB, I got a hit.
如果他被怀疑绑♥架♥了别人的孩子
And, hell, they'll find you anywhere
就算他逃到天涯海角都会被逮住
if they think you've got someone's kid.
即使是你的孩子
Even yours.
迈阿密警局可以 用谋杀卡斯特罗儿子的罪名起诉他
Miami PD can place him at the Castro boy's murder
还有其他几桩谋杀罪 所以我们向他提供了一个认罪协议
along with a couple of others so we offered him a deal.
招出关于你的一切...
Tell us everything about you...
否则就会判死刑
or face the death penalty.
你认为你的手下选择了什么
What do you think your boy chose?
格丽塞尔达
Griselda.
我的儿子们呢 - 他们很好
My boys. - They're fine.
他们有他们需要的一切 正在去芝加哥的路上
On their way to Chicago with everything they need.
你不是说我们是前世的恋人吗
Thought we were lovers in a past life.
那并不意味着 我要在这一世为你而死
Doesn't mean I'm dying for you in this one.
迈阿密警方要把你押回去
Miami PD is taking you back.
现在把你交给他们
You're all theirs now.
布兰科女士 我是霍金斯警探 这位是辛格顿警探
Ms. Blanco. I'm Detective Hawkins. This is Detective Singleton.
我们押你回迈阿密吧 我知道你很想它
Let's get you back to Miami, shall we? I know you miss it.
预计45分钟后到达洛杉矶国际机场
ETA, 45 minutes to LAX.
用坐牢来自保 逃避贩毒集团的追杀
Going to jail to save yourself from the cartel.
真聪明
It was clever.
我是为了我的儿子们
I did it for my sons.
是 我敢肯定 你能拿“年度模范母亲”奖
Yeah, I'm sure you're mother of the year.
这让你耿耿于怀 对吗
It bothers you, doesn't it?
你打败了所有男人 却被一个女人逮住了
After you beat all those men, some bitch caught you.
你这些年来经常想着我吧
You've thought about me a lot, haven't you?
想着怎么抓住我
About catching me.
想着那会给你这卑微的人生 赋予多大的意义
About how it will give meaning to your shitty, little life.
我一次都没有想到过你
I haven't thought about you once.
这是我的职责 布兰科女士
This is my job, Ms. Blanco.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
你应该知道地区检察官 将要求对你判处死刑
You should know the DA is gonna pursue the death penalty for you,
作为对你恶行的惩罚
for what you've done.
布兰科女士
Ms. Blanco.
你听到了吗
Hey, you hear me?
我想吐
I'm gonna be sick.
停车
Stop the car.
拜托你
Please.
快停车
Stop the fucking car.
查理
Charlie.
停车
Stop the car.
让他们回车上去 回车上去
Let's get them back in the cars. Get back in the car.
所有人回车上去
Everybody get back in the car.
开车
Let's go.
没错
That's correct.
是格丽塞尔达布兰科 命令你杀死那些人的
And Griselda Blanco ordered you to kill those people?
对
Yes.
是她命令的
She did.
好的
Okay.
我们再来谈谈
Let's go back to the moment
她下令让你去杀楚乔卡斯特罗的细节
when she ordered you to kill Chucho Castro.
我舔你的嘴唇
I lick your lips.
然后把你美丽的乳♥房♥♥
And then I take your beautiful breast
含在嘴里
in my mouth.
我用舌头绕着你的乳♥头♥打转
I run my tongue around your nipple.
好 - 再转一圈
Yes. - Again.
又一圈
And again.
然后我一下子插♥进♥你身体里
And then, I'll slip inside you...
开始操你...
...and fuck you...
我的天哪 我爱死你的口音了 - ...慢慢地...
Oh, my God. I love your accent. - ...slowly...
...插得很深
...deeply.
你现在感到我的存在了吗
Do you feel me now?
我感觉到了 是的
I feel you. Yes.
我再挺进一点
I give you a little bit more.
再进去一点 用点力 猛一点
More. More. A little harder. Harder.
再猛一点
And harder.
我的天啊 詹妮丝
Oh, my fucking God, Janice.
你在搞什么
What is going on here?
你肯定不敢相信这事
You're not gonna believe this.
利维在跟地区检察官的助理 搞电♥话♥性♥爱♥
So, Rivi was having phone sex with the DA's assistant.
什么 - 对啊
What? - I know.
他是他们的重要目击证人
He's their star witness.
他们让这女的当他的联络人 他可以随时给她打电♥话♥
And they made this woman his handler so he could call her whenever he wanted.
一来二去 他们俩就开始搞起了电♥话♥性♥爱♥
剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表