剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表
我们只没收了小量毒品跟现金
So, we got this tiny haul of drugs and money,
却不知道你的心理战术是否凑效
but we have no clue if your psychological play even worked.
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
但你是有计划的吧
But you do have a plan, right?
我的意思是 你不是为了迪亚兹 而对她进行打击报复吧
I mean, this wasn't just you hitting her back 'cause of Diaz.
我们继续用这种小行动 去刺♥激♥她 让她的心悬着
We keep her looking over her shoulder, poking her in these small ways.
她很慌乱 艾尔 我知道
She's shaky, Al. I know it.
只要我们击中她的弱点 她的整个系统都会崩塌
We pull the right card, the whole house comes down.
希望不会砸到我们头上
Hopefully, not on our heads.
天啊 你还有什么问题吗
Jesus. You got any more questions?
君恩
June.
我提这些问题 只是因为你没有跟我摊开来说
Any questions I have is because I'm a step behind.
等一下 你看看这个
Wait. Look at this.
卡门瑞维拉是谁
Who's Carmen Rivera?
玛塔 我的天啊
Oh, Marta. Oh, my God.
格丽塞尔达
Griselda.
等一下
Hold on.
怎么了
What's up?
派对办得怎么样 大家都玩得开心吗
How's the party? Everyone's having fun?
拉法跟我已在厕所里搞了一发
Rafa and I already fucked in the bathroom.
你看 无内♥裤♥派对
Look, no panty party.
相比于一把金枪 达里奥可能更喜欢你湿湿的小妹妹
Dario may like your wet pussy more than a gold gun.
玛塔 问你件事
Marta, tell me something.
约翰最近有没有 跟你表哥法比奥谈过
You remember John talking to your cousin Fabio lately?
他们有没有私底下见过面或聊过
Have they ever met or talked in private?
你在担心什么
What are you afraid of?
如今谁都动不了你了
No one's gonna touch you now.
我只是想确认一下
I just want to be sure.
仔细想来 约翰跟法比奥 上个星期确实见过面
Come to think of it, John and Fabio did meet last week.
可是...
But... Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey.
那根本没什么
It was nothing.
快看 你想放松一下吗 我给你带了点东西 要不要
Look, you want to relax? I brought something for you. Yes or no?
给 试试这个
Here. Take it.
这是霹雳可♥卡♥因♥
It's crack.
这玩意比拉法更能让我嗨翻天 这就对了
That shit fucks me harder than Rafa ever can. That's it.
天哪 我憋不住了 又没穿内♥裤♥
Fuck. I'm leaking and no panties.
格丽塞尔达
Griselda. Griselda.
我们谈谈吧
Let's talk.
她有什么毛病
With the fuck is wrong with her?
约翰跟法比奥见过面了
John and Fabio met.
会不会是那个王八蛋 在给警方通风报信 想搞死我
What if that asshole's been tipping the cops to fuck me over?
罗伯茨确实是个傻叉 但他不会冒险来对付你
Roberts is a dick, but he's not gonna risk coming at you.
而且玛塔这人没谱儿 喜欢胡闹
And Marta is crazy, likes to play games.
拉法开枪杀了阿图罗 就在我眼前
Rafa shot Arturo right in front of me.
他一直就视我为眼中钉 不除不快
He's always wanted to take me out of the business.
如果你想要杀其中一个 就必须把他们仨都干掉
If you kill one, you'd have to do all three.
谁说了要杀人
Who fucking said anything about killing?
我们必须认真对待这件事
We need to take this seriously.
我没有听到她提任何“杀人”的字眼
I didn't hear her say anything about killing anyone.
你不要扭曲她说的话
Don't put fucking words in her mouth.
他妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
这是在搞什么
What the fuck's going on?
看他把我伤的 我要杀了你
Look what he did to me.
吃屎吧 王八蛋
Eat shit.
你给我马上滚出去
Get the fuck out of here now.
你说过如果有人敢搞我们 就是跟你过不去
You said if someone comes at us, they come at you.
我觉得她不是指这种情况 - 闭嘴
Not sure this is what she meant. - Shut up!
你不觉得自己今晚抽得太多了吗
Don't you think you've used enough tonight?
你不是我爸爸
You are not my dad.
我不是跟你们说过不准抽吗
What the fuck did I tell you about using?
你开什么玩笑
Are you serious?
你的派对上都把可♥卡♥因♥当成了开胃菜
You literally served coke as an appetizer.
我现在没心情听你这些狗屁
I can't deal with this bullshit right now!
我们走吧
Let's go! Let's go!
这一家人的内部矛盾真是没完没了
Okay! Okay! This whole family's a six-car fucking pileup.
你♥他♥妈♥的刚才说什么
What the fuck did you just say?
派对很棒
Great party.
爱丝特拉
Estela.
把蛋糕推出来
Bring the cake out now!
祝你生日快乐 达里奥
祝你生日快乐
非常感谢大家的到来
Thank you all so much for coming.
我很高兴有你们在
I'm so happy that you're here.
不过我们该跳舞了 对吗 放音乐
But now it's time to dance, right? Music!
嘿
Hey.
我们聊一聊吧
Can we talk?
想要另一份礼物了
Want your other present?
不是
No.
那是怎么了
What is it?
你好好看看你现在的生活
Look a little closer at your life.
利维每天都给你灌输一些馊主意
Rivi's putting fucking ideas in your head every day.
而且你很清楚
And you know it.
你嗑药嗑太多了 宝贝
You use too much, my love.
你无缘无故杀死了很多人
You're killing people for nothing.
你知道我更想要 什么样的生日礼物吗
Know what I'd rather have as a birthday present?
带上我们的孩子们 离开这个地方 远离这些人
Take our boys and leave this place, away from all these people.
我终于爬到了顶峰 你却想让我们都离开
I'm finally on top, and you want us to leave?
激流勇退更明智
Better to get out on top.
你总是在质疑我
You're always questioning me.
你觉得我为什么要这么做
Why do you think I do it?
我是在保护你
I'm protecting you.
你会不会就是那个内鬼
Could it be you're the informant?
你去死吧
Go fuck yourself.
布兰科女士
Mrs. Blanco.
乐趣不能让达里奥独占
Dario can't have all the fun.
我有个小惊喜给你
I have a little surprise for you.
谢拉 这位是格丽塞尔达
Sheila, this is Griselda.
这是女王应得的待遇
This is what a queen deserves.
美女 这看起来还行吗
Cutie. Does this look okay?
别弄乱我的法型
Don't mess up my hair.
装作若无其事
Like nothing happened.
卡门
Carmen.
嘿 我正准备离开 我得早起
Hey. I'm leaving. I gotta get up early.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
这是应该的
Of course.
嘿 那管东西别抽太多 好吗 你知道后果会怎样
Hey. Be careful with that pipe, okay? You know how it can get.
好吗 好了
Yeah? All right.
我爱你
I love you.
她有什么毛病
The fuck's her problem?
她只是担心我
She just worries.
她担心什么 那根烟管
What's she worrying about, the fucking pipe?
难道她在监视你吗
Is she spying on you?
管好你自己的事吧
Mind your own business.
贱♥货♥
Bitch.
去拿杯酒吧 我等下过来 好吗
Go get a drink. I'll find you, okay?
让楚乔盯着卡门
Tell Chucho to keep an eye on Carmen.
她有点古怪
Something's up with her.
楚乔今晚没来 他留在家里陪孩子
Chucho didn't come tonight. Stayed home with his kid.
他没来
He's not here?
格丽塞尔达 你的手下都很忠心
Your house is in order, Griselda.
那他们是怎么找到那个仓库的
But how'd they find the stash house?
应该是些旧情报
Had some old intel.
所以我很确定我们没问题
So I'm absolutely certain we're good.
别担心
Don't worry.
你知道你...很安全
You know you're... safe.
我很安全 - 对
I'm safe. - Yes.
放宽心吧
Relax.
好好享受派对
Enjoy the party.
妈妈
Mom?
能跟你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you?
进来
Come in.
剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表