剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表
Last day.
我终于破了一件案子
And I finally solve one.
听好了 姑娘们
Listen up, ladies.
格丽塞尔达即将成为迈阿密的新老大
Griselda's about to be the new boss of Miami.
我们今晚开个庆祝会 你们准备一下 好好乐一乐
So we're celebrating tonight. Get ready to party.
去买♥♥自己喜欢的裙子 今晚务必要漂漂亮亮的
Buy whatever dresses you want. Need to look sharp.
我们的头发呢
And what about our hair?
好 这是给你们做发型的
Yes, for that too.
亲爱的 指甲呢
Sweetie, what about nails?
这样吧 你们想买♥♥啥就买♥♥啥 这是你们应得的
You know what? Buy whatever you want. You deserve it.
谢谢你 教母
Thank you, Godmother.
昨天有一对夫妻在家中遇害
A couple was murdered in their home yesterday,
留下了一个婴儿
leaving a baby behind.
关掉电视
Turn that off.
我们想听
We want to hear.
两位死者中的一位 也许是一桩联邦调查案的目击证人
One of the couple may have been a witness in a federal investigation.
我说了把它关掉 - 妈妈
I said, turn it off. - Mom!
你来晚了
You're late.
一位不愿公开身份的消息人士称...
A source who spoke off the record indicated...
我们今晚在哗变开派对 庆祝新的合作模式
We have the party at the Mutiny tonight to celebrate the new deal.
这个城市归我们管了
We're gonna run this town now.
当然 它归我们管了
Sure, we'll run it.
你还好吧
You okay?
我
Me?
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
我还以为你不关心
Thought you didn't care.
我让你做的事很不容易
It was a lot, what I asked.
我以前也不是没做过
Nothing I haven't done before.
让我不爽的是你被迫走了这一步
What bothers me is you had to do it.
你不得不这么做 他们才能认可你
That this is what it takes for them to see you.
嘿 你是姓霍金斯吗
Hey, uh, are you Hawkins?
是 有什么事
Yeah. Why?
我姓迪亚兹
I'm Diaz.
你好吗
How are you?
我是特别任务组的
I'm Special Assignments.
负责重大凶杀案 毒品案
I cover important homicide, narcotics cases.
我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
要知道 我们盯上阿米卡已经很久
Well, you know, we've been after Amilcar for, uh, quite a while now,
但我看到是你找到了他的指纹
but I saw you got the hit on the print.
能发逮捕令全是你的功劳 我只想来跟你道谢
You made the warrant. I just wanted to say thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你是在...搬走还是做什么
What are you, uh... You're moving or something?
我已经决定了凶案组不适合我
Um, I decided that Homicide, it wasn't for me.
嘿
Hey.
我们正要出发去逮捕那个人♥渣♥
You know, we're... We're about to go roll on this asshole.
亲手给栽你手上的坏蛋 拷上手铐的感觉 什么都比不上
There's nothing like putting cuffs on one that you earned.
想一起来吗
You wanna come along?
感受一下
See how it feels?
我认为布鲁诺这次剪得有点太短了
I think Bruno might have gone a little short this time.
不会 看起来很好
Nah, it looks good.
举起双手 - 不许动
Show me your hands! - Don't move!
别跑 王八蛋
Stop, asshole!
追他
Get him! Get him!
该死的
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!
快逃出去
Get us out of here! Get us out of here!
拉斐尔阿米卡罗德里格兹 下车
Rafael Amilcar Rodriguez, step out of the vehicle.
警♥察♥ 所有人蹲下
Police! Everybody down!
让开
Move!
阿米卡呢
Where's Amilcar?
格丽塞尔达
Griselda.
怎么了
What's going on?
我能跟她聊几句吗
Can I talk to her for a minute?
阿米卡在哪儿
Where's Amilcar?
他大约一个小时前被捕了
He was arrested about an hour ago.
可我已经让人干掉那个目击证人了
But I got rid of the witness.
该死的警方有别的证据入他的罪
Fucking cops had something else on him.
我还能说服他们让我来负责
Well, I can still convince them to let me be in charge.
阿米卡的地盘现在归帕波了
Papo got Amilcar's territories.
他不想跟你做生意
And he doesn't want to be in business with you.
而且他已经跟拉法谈妥了
What's more, he already made a deal with Rafa.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 赫尔曼 你怎么没通知我 好尝试阻止他
Son of a bitch. Why didn't you call me, German, try to stop him?
格丽塞尔达
Griselda.
因为我要跟他合作
Because I'm going with him.
你说什么
What are you saying?
我把你的卖♥♥家也撬走了
I brought your dealers with me.
可他们是我的卖♥♥家 他们对我很忠诚
But they're my dealers. Loyal to me.
得了吧 有氧健身操教练 发型师 网球教练有什么忠诚可言
Come on, they're aerobics instructors, hairstylists, tennis pros.
多给他们点钱 再吓唬吓唬他们
You give them more money, you threaten them,
那些王八蛋就高高兴兴地 跳到了我这边
and those motherfuckers happily switch sides.
赫尔曼 枉我之前那么信任你
German, I trusted you.
你当时为什么 不接受他们的收♥购♥提议
Why the fuck didn't you take the buyout?
狗东西
Bastard.
拉法 请给我点时间向你解释
Rafa, just give me a moment to explain.
有什么好解释的 你没什么可以给他
Why? You got nothing to give him.
我早跟你说过 总有一天 我会想办法在背后捅你一刀的
I told you I was gonna fuck you back one way or another.
拉法 你听我说
Rafa, listen.
开♥发♥这个市场最初是我的主意
This whole idea was mine from the beginning.
我知道你想说什么
I know what you're about to say.
你以为我们来之前没有调查过吗
You think we don't do our homework before we come into a city?
我知道这个有钱人的市场 是由谁开拓出来的
I know who opened the markets with all those rich people.
我知道是你
I know it was you.
其他那些蠢货根本没这本事
Those other idiots could never do it.
好
Good.
那我们就可以谈了 弥补...
So we can figure this out. Make it right--
不 我不认为有什么好谈的
No. I don't think so.
可你刚刚说...
But you just said--
我知道自己说了什么
I know what I said.
你以为我会把大权全交给 一个夸夸其谈的精明的婊♥子♥
You think I'll give all the power to some mouthy, smart bitch
而不是那两个我能操纵的白♥痴♥
rather than these two idiots that I can control?
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
事实上...
The truth is...
你比他们更让我不放心
you scare me more than they do.
麦克斯 我刚才说到...
Like I was saying, Max...
大门在那边 贱♥货♥
The door is that way, bitch.
发生什么事了
What happened?
你没事吧 怎么了
Are you okay? What happened?
我白让你杀死了那对夫妇 达里奥
I killed those people for nothing, Dario.
那些王八蛋把这一切从我手中抢走了
So those assholes could just take it all from me.
这么久以来 我见过的警♥察♥没一个比她有种
She showed more guts than any cop I saw in a long time.
我♥干♥这行可是见过不少硬茬的
And I've seen bad motherfuckers in my day.
是的
Yeah.
说得好 - 嘿 敬君恩
Well said. - Hey. To June.
干杯
Cheers!
干得好 丫头
Well done, kid.
嘿 我跟她单独聊两句 我很快回来 伙计们
Hey, give us two minutes. Two minutes, boys.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你还好吗
You all right?
说真的吗 我现在还在发抖 我不知道自己是吓坏了还是...
Uh... Honestly? I'm still shaking. I'm not sure if I'm terrified or...
给我解释一下你为什么要离开凶案组
Explain to me why you quit Homicide.
我有自己的原因
Had my reasons.
这又有什么关系 迪亚兹 你已经逮住犯人了
What's it matter, Diaz? You got your guy.
我只逮住了一个 好吗 君恩 这只是个开始
I got one, June, okay? This is just the start.
听着 我正在组建一个 “核心战略小组”
Look, I'm putting together what they call a CENTAC.
由联邦探员以及当地警员组成
It's a central tactical unit. Feds, local agents.
其实我之前在申请资金方面 遇到了点麻烦
Actually, I was having some trouble with the funding,
但你今天做的事会有所帮助
but what you did today will help.
我今天做的事
What I did today?
上级看到了这里的情况 他们想做点事
The higher-ups see what's happening around here. They want something done.
我们的社区和老百姓都受到了冲击
And it's fucking up our community, our people.
不只是罪案众多 还有人们对我们的看法
Not just crime. The way they see us.
也就是说你想改变大家对我们的看法
剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表