剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表
One thing leads to another, these two start having phone sex.
她甚至不知道他们的对话是被录音的
She doesn't even realize they're being recorded.
这事快被公开了
And it's about to go public.
这就意味着 利维将不再是针对你的有力证人
Which means Rivi is no longer a strong witness against you.
我不知道他是怎么想的 格丽塞尔达
I have no idea what he was thinking, but, Griselda,
但是他把他们的整个案子 来了个釜底抽薪
he just imploded their entire case.
格丽塞尔达
Griselda?
罗德尼 他们开什么条件
Rodney. What did they offer?
八年
Eight years.
跟他们说七年我就接受
Tell them I'm doing seven.
包在我身上
You got it.
我还有一条口信给你
Oh, and, uh, I have a message for you.
是利维留的
From Rivi.
“不客气”
"You're welcome."
该死的电♥话♥性♥爱♥丑闻
A fucking phone sex scandal.
经历了这么多 我们居然输了 原因是某个秘书厌倦了自己的老公
After all that, we lose because some secretary got bored with her husband.
利维还真有两把刷子 坐实了对她的指控 又把案子搅黄了
Gotta hand it to Rivi. Makes her whole case, then blows it up.
该死的男人
Yeah, fucking men.
喂 不要因为我们都站着撒尿 就把我跟利维阿亚拉归为一类
Hey, don't throw me in with Rivi Ayala just because we both piss standing up.
听我说 君恩 我明白你的感受
Look. Hey, June, I get it.
或许我们很久以后 还会放不下这个案子
Probably be thinking about this case for a long time.
但是七年总比无罪释放好
But seven years? Better than nothing.
她杀死了那么多人才判七年
After all the people that she murdered?
再加上她贩毒认罪协议的六年 她得蹲13年
Throw in six years for her drug plea, she's in for 13 years.
我们的职责是逮住他们 我们已经完成了任务
Our job is to catch them, and we did that.
在很长一段时间内 格丽塞尔达布兰科不能再害任何人了
For a long time, Griselda Blanco can't do shit to anyone.
我敢肯定她总能找到办法
Well, I'm sure she'll find a way.
给
Here you go.
我去看看
I'll go.
好的
Okay.
别玩食物
Don't play with your food.
爸爸
Dad!
达里奥
Dario!
他们抢走了迈克尔 达里奥
They took Michael! Dario!
你没事吧 - 没事
Are you okay? - Yes.
达里奥
Dario?
我的好孩子
My boys.
你好吗 妈妈
How are you, Mom?
现在好多了
So much better now.
我们有个惊喜给你
We have a surprise for you.
跟妈妈说“你好”
Say hello.
妈妈 你好 - 我的宝贝
Hi, Mommy. - My baby.
你可想死我了
I missed you so much.
达里奥的一个朋友 把他从哥伦比亚带过来的
One of Dario's friends brought him from Colombia.
达里奥得去别的地方工作
Dario had to go somewhere for work.
他再也不能照顾迈克尔了 他想让他跟我们在一起
He couldn't take care of him anymore. He wanted him to be with us.
我太开心了
I'm so happy.
等我出去以后 我们一家又可以团聚了
When I'm out, we'll all be a family again.
跟妈妈说你想她
Tell Mommy you miss her.
我想你 妈妈
I miss you, Mommy.
枪
Gun.
(七年后)
钱包
Purse.
好了
There you go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你有什么事
What do you want?
请坐
Have a seat, please.
你终于找到了一个谋杀罪名 来起诉我
You finally found a murder to charge me with?
我现在不当警探了
I'm not a detective now.
我转去了做文职
I took a desk job.
当警探让你无法承受
It was too much for you?
不 我希望有更多时间 陪我儿子和我丈夫
No. I wanted more time with my son and my husband.
你想怎样
What do you want?
布兰科女士
Ms. Blanco.
你的儿子们被人袭击了
Your sons were attacked.
迪克森是在去拿车的时候中的枪
Dixon was shot while he was walking to his car.
奥兹则是在一家拥挤的夜♥总♥会♥里
And Ozzy was in a crowded nightclub.
他们...
Are they...
他们都死了
They're dead.
乌博呢
Uber?
乌博在哥伦比亚贩毒的时候 被人射死了
Uber was shot in Colombia while he was making a drug deal.
他死的时候手里拿着这个
He was holding this when he died.
这是谁干的
Who did this?
我们不确定
We're not sure.
我们认为他们 一直等到你的刑期将满才动手
We imagine that they were waiting until your time here was almost done
为的就是给你带来最大的痛苦
so that this could be as painful as possible.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
还有别的消息
There's other news.
你最小的儿子 迈克尔科里昂尼
Your youngest son, Michael Corleone.
他还活着
He's still alive.
他跟达里奥的妈妈住在麦德林
And he's with Dario's mom in Medellín.
(格丽塞尔达布兰科出狱后 回到了哥伦比亚的麦德林)
(2012年9月3日 她走出一家肉店时)
(被一个身份不明的杀手开枪杀死)
(终年69岁)
剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表