剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表
is what it's like to have blood on my hands.
后来发生了什么变化
So what changed?
我来到了迈阿密
I came to Miami.
我想说的是 杀死你的混球老公 跟眼下这事的性质完全不同
Point is, killing your asshole husband's not the same as this.
那我该怎么做
So what should I do?
等着他们过来 抢走一切
Let them come in here and take everything?
我只是想告诉你...
I just want you to know...
你这么做是要付出代价的
what this will cost you.
好吧
Okay.
所有累活都是我♥干♥的 伙计
I've done all the hard work here.
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
长官 我很感激您请我加入 凶案调查部
Sir, I appreciate you asked me to join Homicide,
但是我不太适合这里
but it's not really working out.
我知道男同事们会说些粗俗的话
I know the guys can say some off-color things.
不 长官 如果我在意那些话 我连家门都出不了
No, sir. If I let that bother me, I'd never leave the house.
那是为什么
So?
长时间的工作 还有你们在这里受到的挫折
The hours and the frustrations that you guys deal with here,
对我来说完全不值得
it's not worth it for me.
说实话 我当警♥察♥只是冲着
Honestly, the only reason I even became a cop
这份工作的福利来的 是为了我儿子
was because I needed the benefits for my son.
这话还真能把我忽悠了
Well, you could have fooled me.
但是你的工作态度表明你似乎很上心
The way you work, it seems like you care.
而且你很擅长
And you're good.
请把我调去做办公室的工作 笑脸迎人 接接电♥话♥就好
Well, put me on a desk where I can smile and answer the phone.
让我有时间去棒球练习场接儿子
And I could, uh, pick up my kid from baseball practice.
好吧
Okay.
如果这是你真心想要的话
If that's what you want.
谢谢长官
Thank you.
楚乔
Chucho.
别想太多了
Don't think too much.
我们进去速战速决 马上出来
We get in and out, quick.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
准备好了
Ready.
跪下去
Get the fuck down.
亲爱的
Honey?
没事的
It's okay.
喂
Hello?
我们有个麻烦
We've got a problem.
目击证人有老婆 他们还有个宝宝
Witness has a wife and a baby here.
老婆和宝宝...
A wife and baby...
孩子可能有六个月大
Kid's maybe six months.
如果我们放他们走 他们会躲起来
If we let them go, they'll go into hiding.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
做了他们
Do it.
妈妈
Mom?
我做噩梦了
I'm having nightmares.
你可以给我读个故事吗
Will you read to me?
过来吧 宝贝
Come here, baby.
你在我身边很安全
You're safe with me.
没有人能伤害你
No one can hurt you.
搞定了
It's done.
已经失控了
It's out of control.
什么情况 比利
What is it, Bill?
你还是别看了 君恩
You don't wanna see that shit, June.
我很久没见过这么惨的
Worst I've seen in a long time.
他是我们的目击证人
That's our witness.
君恩
June.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
我知道 长官
I know, sir.
为什么让我过来
So, uh, why am I here?
这里需要用上你的专长
We need your expertise in here.
天啊
Jesus.
儿童保护局的人♥大♥概一个小时左右到
Child services will be here in about an hour or so.
对我不利的那个案子已经了了
The case against me is over now.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但你也看到了 那些拆家跟拉法
Now, you saw how those dealers and Rafa,
他们只接受男人说的话 对吧
they only accepted anything if it came out of a man's mouth, right?
我把话说清楚
Let me be clear.
我并不是要抢走属于你的东西
This is not me trying to take away something that's rightfully yours.
这是你辛苦得来的
You've earned it.
我只是想告诉你 我真心认为 如果你希望你的计划成功
This is just me saying that, honestly, if your plan is gonna work,
必须由我来主持大局
I'm in charge.
但你每一个决定都必须跟我商量
But you're gonna consult me on every fucking decision.
在幕后 我们共同合作
Behind the scenes, we work together.
而在幕前...我是头目
In public... it's me.
情报分♥析♥员 翻译兼保姆
Intelligence analyst, translator, and a nanny.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
对啊
Yeah.
霍金斯警官 我是茱莉巴恩斯 社会服务局的
Uh, Officer Hawkins? Julie Barnes, Social Services.
他现在已经平静下来了
He's, uh... He's pretty calm now.
是的 你好呀
Yeah. Hi.
我们会为他找个好家庭的
We'll find him a good home.
他不知道亲生父母的事对他最好
It's better that he never know this one.
是
Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
你们会有一整套系统 每个环节的人都对这座城市了如指掌
You get an integrated system with people who know the city.
高效且不会有内讧
It'll be efficient with no infighting.
而且我会替你们打理全局
And I will manage it all for you.
我会负责处理跟其他任何卖♥♥家的矛盾
Any problems with any other dealers will be my responsibility.
你们只管给我供货就好了
So all you have to worry about is getting me product.
你觉得你能搞定吗
Think you can pull that off?
把他们联合起来
Bring them together?
已经搞定了
Already have.
我们只需要你们盖章批准
We just need your stamp of approval.
这不完全符合我们的设想 但是我认为这是个很好的解决方法
It's not exactly what we had in mind, but I think it's a good solution.
奥乔亚兄弟会同意的
The Ochoas will approve.
恭喜 现在迈阿密的每一个毒贩 都归你管了
Congratulations. You now run every dealer in Miami.
我们庆祝一下吧
Well, let's celebrate.
服务生 上香槟
Waiter, champagne.
我想请两位明晚到哗变酒店
I want you both to come to the Mutiny tomorrow night.
跟其他人见个面
Meet the others. Hmm?
恭喜你 搭档
Congratulations, partner.
抱歉 我去一下洗手间
Sorry. I'm going to the restroom.
真棒啊 对
That's wonderful. Yes.
恭喜
Congratulations, Griselda.
但你本该能争取到的 并不是一个简单的...“搭档”身份
But you deserved more than a simple... "partnership."
这个身份暂时就够了
It'll do for now.
到不够的时候
When it no longer does,
你也许需要我的帮助
you may need my help.
像你这样的男人向我施予援手 我会猜测他别有所图
When a man like you offers me help, I assume he means something else.
像我这样的男人
A man like me?
你认为我跟他们是同一类人
You think I'm one of them?
他们怒气冲天
They're full of rage.
只看重自己的利益 目光短浅
Can't see past their two front feet.
还有这个家伙
And this one,
你后面那个
you have here?
你的护卫犬
Your attack dog.
你跟他上♥床♥了吗
You fuck him yet?
霍金斯
Hawkins!
你搞什么 我明明说了别让法医重新 提取那辆车的指纹 你还让他们去
What the fuck? Had the fucking lab reprint that car after I told you not to?
抱歉 队长 我知道 我知道我不该那么做 但是我...
Oh, I'm sorry, Captain. I know. I know I shouldn't have, but I--
但是那个王八蛋 干掉了我们的目击证人
But that asshole killed our witness.
你完全猜对了
You were right as fucking rain.
指纹跟阿米卡的吻合
Prints are a match with Amilcar.
你开玩笑的吧
You're joking.
不 警官 这就足够发逮捕令 把他抓回来了
No, ma'am. Enough to put in for a warrant for him.
干得好 霍金斯
Nice fucking work, Hawkins.
不过一定要把这事写进备忘录里
Just make sure to, uh, put it in a memo.
我最后一天上班 不写备忘录
Last day. No more memos.
做得好 丫头
Nice work, kid.
最后一天
剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表