剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表
So, a girlfriend?
罗莎 希望你能提供点有用的线索
Let's hope you're not a total waste of fucking time there, Rosa.
你认得那些男的吗 美女
Any of these muchachos ring a bell there, mamacita?
也没有很糟糕 对吧
Wasn't so bad, right?
对
No.
我这是在骗谁呢 他就是个混球
Who am I kidding, he's an asshole.
别担心 这里只有我会讲西班牙语
Don't worry, I'm the only one here who speaks Spanish.
可你是警♥察♥...
But you're a cop...
我的工作跟他的不同 我不是警探
Just not a detective like him.
他们都叫我“情报分♥析♥员”
They call me an "Intelligence Analyst."
这是你第一次怀孕吗
Is this your first?
不是 我有个老大
No, I have another one.
九岁了
Nine.
我也是 - 真的
Me too. - Yeah?
不过我儿子12岁了
But my boy is 12. - Uh-huh?
而且他特别嘴馋 吃个不停
And he doesn't stop eating.
嘿 罗莎
Hey, Rosa.
詹森说你在小佛罗里达 看到的那个女人
I noticed you hesitated when Jensen said
是某人的马子时 我留意到你犹豫了一下
the woman you saw at Floridita was not a girlfriend.
她走路的气势不像是依附男人的女人
She didn't walk like a woman who's a girlfriend.
真的吗
Really?
她走路的气势怎样
How'd she walk?
很有霸气
Like a boss.
十公斤 2万5千美元一公斤
Ten kilos at $25,000 a key.
就是25万
That's 250K.
一个月一批 一年就有300万
One load every month, three million a year.
值得喝一杯
A toast.
阿图罗
Arturo. - No, no.
我很清楚地记得 多次有人对我这位朋友说
I remember very clearly my friend being told
她永远都不可能 靠自己的能力做成这事
many times she could never do this on her own.
谢谢你 - 可看看你现在
Thank you. - And now look at you.
也要敬我勇敢的阿图罗
And to my brave Arturo.
你替我瞒着费尔南多 这个恩情我永世不忘
I'll never forget you covering for me with Fernando.
还有陪那些姑娘飞了过来
And flying with all those women.
好 提到费尔南多
Well, speaking of Fernando,
你现在决定了重新露面 那我们打算怎么对付他
what are we going to do with him now that you decided not to disappear?
你必须做好准备应对他
You have to be ready for him.
我会的
I will be.
他派了达里奥到处找你
He's got Dario looking for you.
达里奥
Dario.
这里曾有个叫格丽塞尔达布兰科的妞 你有没有她的消息
You ever hear anything from a girl who used to work for you, Griselda Blanco?
或许吧
Maybe.
王八蛋
Bastard.
这下能说了吧
How about now?
她很久没跟我们联♥系♥了
Been a long time.
但上个星期 她突然来电♥话♥
But last week, she called.
有什么事
What about?
我不知道
No fucking clue.
只听到那些姑娘们在议论
Just heard the girls talking.
紧接着十几个姑娘就离开了
Next thing I know, a dozen of 'em took off.
十几个姑娘离开了
A dozen girls left?
我不是说了吗 - 去哪儿了
Like you heard. - Where?
要是我知道就好了
I wish I knew, man.
我也想知道
I wish.
我他妈的亏大了
Fucking costing me a fortune.
但是这些婊♥子♥喜欢保守秘密
But these bitches love keepin' secrets.
女士们 你们好
Hey, ladies.
欢迎来到天堂 我的国王
Welcome to paradise, my king.
你们谁认识格丽塞尔达布兰科
Any of you know Griselda Blanco?
格丽塞尔达
Griselda?
干吗打听她
Why?
你什么来头
Who's asking?
她的老朋友
An old friend.
我很久没见过她了 想跟她联♥系♥
I haven't seen her in a while, and I want to get back in touch.
你们也许有人知道她在哪里
Anyone here maybe know where she is now?
朋友
A friend.
据我所知你不是
Not as far as I know.
对
Yeah.
那你呢 以前跟她一起做事的
You? You work with her back in the day?
跟那个嚣张的臭婆娘一起做事
With that bossy bitch?
她只是嫉妒人家 红了眼
She's just jealous. Pure envy.
嫉妒格丽塞尔达
Jealous of Griselda?
嫉妒什么
How?
为什么嫉妒她
Why?
格丽塞尔达自学成才学会了伪造
Griselda taught herself to counterfeit.
她靠自己的努力跳出了这里
Worked her way out of here.
不是吧
You don't say.
让她拍马不及
Like she never could.
听说是她老公救了她
I heard her husband rescued her.
她老公
The husband?
听听这话
Listen to him.
谁说的
Who said that?
是个男人告诉你的吧
A man tell you that?
简直是扯淡
That's bullshit.
格丽塞尔达全靠她自己
Griselda did it all on her own.
她还真不错
Good for her.
对我来说也不错
Good for me too.
跟我说说你自己吧 你喜欢什么 有什么爱好吗
Tell me about yourself. What do you like, you got any hobbies?
其实我更喜欢她那种类型
Actually, she's more my type.
可惜了 不是吗
What a shame. No?
你真不识货
It's your loss.
听着 我只是需要打听她在哪儿
Look, I just need some information.
听起来这里只有你 不太喜欢格丽塞尔达
It sounds like you're the only one here who didn't like Griselda.
你老板说上个星期 有十几个姑娘跑去她那里了
Your boss said some of the girls went to see her last week.
知道是哪里吗
Any idea where?
这个数还不至于让我讨厌她
I liked her more than that.
她去了哪里
Where did she go?
她们去了迈阿密
They went to Miami.
别闹了 小声一点
Stop that! And turn it down!
好
Okay!
女士 她要见你
Madam, she needs you.
有什么事
What's up?
我来看你找房♥子找得怎么样了 找到地方了吗
I came to see how the house hunting's going. Find a place?
还没有
Not yet.
你可能正忙着 安排再做一单可♥卡♥因♥买♥♥卖♥♥
You're probably too busy setting up another coke deal.
手提箱里装的就是那玩意吧
That's what's in the suitcase, right?
你不是让那个傻大个穿上西装
What, you put that lump in a suit
让他买♥♥了15张 从麦德林过来的往返机票吗
and had him buy 15 round-trip tickets for Medellín?
卡门
Carmen.
我不蠢 我早就该猜到背后的人是你
I'm an idiot, I should have known it was you.
可我却等着你过来
Instead, I'm waiting
说服我相信 你已经彻底脱离了那种生活
for you to convince me you're out of the life.
当时有一个机会 所以我就...
An opportunity came up, so I had--
那个机会有那么好吗
An opportunity good enough
好到能让你忘记你刚刚逃离的生活
for you to forget the shit show you just got away from,
还是你说的那些也是骗我的
or was that a lie too?
我没有骗你 但是这个机会能让我们赚大钱...
It was the truth. But it's a chance for us to make the kind of money--
我们
Us?
我需要更多的机票
I'm going to need more plane tickets.
你得找别的旅行社
You're gonna have to find another travel agent,
因为我不想再沾上这种事 你干的事太疯狂了
because I want the fuck out of this. This shit is insane.
你我都是毒贩子的前妻 我们都老了
We're over-the-hill ex-wives of fucking drug dealers.
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
别再从我这里买♥♥机票了 好吧
Don't buy plane tickets from me again, okay?
我当初就不该让你进我公♥司♥帮忙的
Never should have let you anywhere near my business.
卡门 别这样 没有这笔生意 你的公♥司♥根本撑不下去
Carmen, come on. Your business won't survive without this money.
格丽塞尔达 你会被逮住的 甚至会更糟
You're gonna get caught, Griselda, or worse,
我不想亲眼看到你的悲惨下场 也不想看到你的孩子遭殃
and I don't want to be around to see it, or what happens to your kids.
往前走
Go ahead.
这边
This way.
你们好
剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表