剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表
This month's tickets for you girls.
还是没有头等舱
Still no first class.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
还好 就是有很多事要考虑
Yeah. I just have a lot on my mind right now.
我加了一点 我知道你买♥♥了辆新车
I added a little extra. I know you got a new car.
我那辆破车也该退休了 对吧
About time I got rid of that piece of shit, right?
我很喜欢开我的新车
I do love driving my new beauty.
这个安排对你我都有益 对吧
It ended up working for both of us, huh?
你需要下一批机票时 随时通知我 好吗
Let me know when you need your next batch, okay?
再见 亲爱的 - 回头见
Bye, sweetie. - See you.
看看你
Look at you.
真真正正的“教母”
"Godmother" for real.
没有下一批的时候 你打算怎么跟她说
What are you gonna tell her when there is no next batch?
姑娘们无货可运的时候 怎么跟她们说
Or the girls, when they can't smuggle anymore?
希望我不必跟她们说这些
Hopefully, I won't have to.
如果这个计划行得通 我们能赚很多钱 有很多活儿干
If this works, there'll be plenty of money and work to go around.
别把他的话往心里去
Don't pay attention to him.
你带我们走了很远
You took us this far.
还争取到了帕尼索 - 听好了 丫头
And got Panesso on board. - Listen, kid.
说服一个男人跟说服20个男人 完全是两码事
It's one thing to convince one man and very different to convince 20.
拉法萨拉扎说他要我们退出
Rafa Salazar is saying that he wants us out
好让奥乔亚兄弟 建立一个更简单的运作系统
so that the Ochoas can create a simpler system.
那都是瞎扯淡
That's bullshit.
他们真正的意思是我们不够优秀
What they're really saying to us is that we're not good enough.
他们认为我们是蠢材
That we're stupid.
那我们要怎么做
Then how do we do this?
我们团结一致 齐心协力
We fucking come together. We unite.
你们谁都不能接受他们的收♥购♥提议
None of you take the fucking buyout.
然后我们告诉他们
And then we're gonna tell them
他们不能在迈阿密卖♥♥货 1克都不行
that they're not fucking moving one gram of cocaine in Miami
除非是经我们的手
unless it's through us.
这样我们就能控制局势
That's how we're gonna take control.
我们要告诉拉法 他的运作系统我们早就铺设好了
We're gonna tell Rafa that we already have his fucking system in place.
我们对它非常熟悉 他们能拿到他们应得的
We know how it works, and they're gonna get what they want,
而我们则要保住我们的利益
and we're gonna fucking keep what is ours.
我不知道你们是怎么想的
I don't know about any of you,
但我绝不会白白地 把这个市场让给那些龟孙子
but I'm not gonna fucking give it away to those motherfuckers for nothing.
我们只需要上下一心就能办到
And all we have to do is fucking stick together.
而且我们会赚大钱 给我们自己
And we're gonna make the big money for ourselves,
给我们的家人 我们要守住属于我们的利益
for our families and keep what is fucking ours!
对 - 太对了
Yeah. - Fuck yeah!
对 - 全力支持
Yeah! - Go to town!
对 - 就这么做
Yeah! - Let's do it.
好
Okay.
够了
Okay.
我不得不承认 这番话听起来很好
I have to admit, it sounds good.
即使是出自这个贱♥人♥之口
Even if it's coming out of this fucking bitch's mouth.
但有一个问题
But here's the question.
这一切由谁来主持
Who's gonna run this thing?
我们将根据地盘分享利润...
We're gonna share the profit between all of us based on territory--
不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
谁是管事的人
Who is the one in charge?
我们会以平等的身份互相合作
We're working as a group of equals,
但总得有人去跟奥乔亚兄弟交涉 这事就由我负责
but someone has to go talk to the Ochoas, and it's gonna be me.
“平等的身份” 这话听起来很糊弄
"A group of equals." Sounds like some bullshit.
她只是在找另一个办法来指使我们 把我们当成她的手下
This is just another fucking way for her to run us like we work for her.
不 重要的是我们所有人的利益
No. It's about what's good for all of us.
谁在乎管事的是谁 - 我他妈的在乎
Who the fuck cares who's in charge? - I fucking care who's gonna be in charge.
我不接受一个我不信任的女人的命令
I'm not taking orders from a woman that I don't fucking trust.
他说得有道理
Man's got a point.
我们怎么知道 你是怎么跟奥乔亚兄弟交涉的
How do we know what you're saying to the Ochoas?
利维 阿米卡在哪
Where's Amilcar, Rivi?
他会怎么说
What'd he say?
阿米卡现在被警♥察♥盯上了
Amilcar's got too much heat on him right now.
我和帕波是来听她怎么说的
Papo and I are here to see what she had to say.
你认为他会接受吗
You think he's gonna do it?
他已经决定了要接受收♥购♥提议
He's determined to take the buyout.
阿米卡不干 我也绝对不干
There's no fucking way I'm doing this without Amilcar.
嘿 别这样 好好想想 你们会错过些什么
Hey, come on. Just think about what you're passing up.
赚大钱的机会 还有...
The fucking money, and--
你已经努力了
It was a good try.
我们拒绝了1500万 就为了这个结果
We turned down 15 million for this shit?
利维
Rivi.
给我个机会跟阿米卡谈一谈 我可以说服他
Just give me a chance to talk to Amilcar. I can convince him.
你想跟他谈
You want to talk to him?
上车吧
Get in.
打开手套箱
Open the glove box.
把它们照刚才那样放回去 标签朝外
Put them back like they were, with the label facing out.
你给阿米卡当手下有多久了
How long you worked for Amilcar?
我只答应带你去见他
Said I'd drive you to see him,
没说要跟你闲聊
not have a conversation.
为什么
Why?
你不擅长闲聊
Not good at talking?
得看聊些什么
Depends what about.
如何接近你老大
How to approach your boss?
想听我的想法吗
Know what I think?
我刚才说的那番话让你敬佩
You respect what I said back there.
否则你也不会让我坐你这辆漂亮的车
Or else I wouldn't be in your pretty car.
你被迈阿密警局及缉毒局监视过吗
Have you been under surveillance from the Miami PD and the DEA?
阿米卡跟一桩谋杀案牵扯上了
Amilcar's being linked to a murder.
他四面受敌 陷入了困境
He's getting cornered in all directions.
奥乔亚兄弟的提议 是他唯一的救命稻草
The Ochoas are the only light he can see.
感谢你跟我见面
Thank you for seeing me.
我知道我们曾有过分歧
I know we've had our differences,
但我希望利维跟你解释了
but I hope that Rivi had a chance to explain.
利维说的话 我都愿意听
Rivi says so, I listen to him.
对 他看起来是个聪明人
Yeah, he seems very smart.
没有他 我过不了这一关
Couldn't get through this without him.
阿米卡
Amilcar.
我是来跟你说说我的计划的
I'm here to tell you my plan.
我们来商讨你我如何... - 我已经知道你的计划了
Let's discuss how you and I-- - I already know your plan.
萨尔给我打过电♥话♥
Sal called me.
把村民团结起来 一起对抗食人♥大♥恶魔
Get the villagers together to stop the big bad ogre.
听着 任何能站在那些混♥蛋♥面前
Look, I admire anyone who can stand
说服他们做任何事的人都让我钦佩
in front of these assholes and convince them to do anything.
但我一直想去科莫湖看歌♥剧 你知道吗
But I've always wanted to go see opera in Lake Como, you know?
有一桩谋杀案的目击证人 也许愿意作证 警方想借此入我的罪
They got this murder they wanna get me for with this witness who may talk.
所以...
So...
我想这次只能是朋友之间喝一杯 不谈生意
I think this is gonna have to be a friendly drink.
除非
Unless, you know,
你想陪我过夜
you wanna spend the night.
但说实话
But to be honest...
即便如此 我也不会改变主意
...even that wouldn't change my mind.
听我说
Listen.
好了 利维会送你回家
Okay, now, Rivi's gonna drive you home.
我们走不走
We going or not?
嘿
Hey.
你落下什么东西了吗
Did you forget something?
你刚才是不是说 那桩谋杀案有个目击证人
Did you say there was a witness to that murder?
对
Yes.
我愿意为了你干掉他
I'll kill him for you.
如果由你的人来办 肯定会引起怀疑
It'd be suspicious if you do it.
由我代劳的话 警方不会再盯着你 你就可以加入我们的联盟
This way, the heat on you dies, and you can join our fucking union.
让别人替你干脏活
Let someone else do your dirty work.
这是目击证人的住址
That's the address where the witness lives.
带上楚乔
Take Chucho.
我知道手上沾了别人的血是什么感受
I know what it's like to have blood on my hands.
真的吗
Really?
我第一次为钱杀人的时候 只有14岁
First time I killed for money, I was 14.
在过去很长一段时间里 我唯一了解的
For a long time, the only thing I knew
就是手上沾了别人鲜血的感受
剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表