剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表
算走运 能保留
Lucky to survive.
他们想让你跟艾尔当组长
They wanna put you and Al in charge.
劳尔 我不确定 自己有能力带领这个小组
I'm not sure I'm ready to run point here, Raul.
嘿
Hey.
君恩 你连国会议员都搞定了
You had the congressman eating out of your hand, June.
你可以的
You can do this.
“核心战略小组到底要如何取得进展 这个问题仍未解决”
"Questions remain as to how CENTAC would even move forward."
真是个天才
Fucking genius.
这事还没完
This isn't over.
我们必须彻查这件事
We have to get to the bottom of this.
那是什么
What's that?
核心战略小组去了特区
CENTAC was in D.C.
他们掌握了一些对我们不利的情报
They had intel that was gonna be used against us.
但情报是谁给他们的
But who gave them that intel?
你认为有内鬼
So you think there's a leak?
我们都知道这是事实
We know there is.
问题是内鬼是谁
Question is who.
这名单上的是你的一些手下
This is some of the people on our payroll.
其中一些跟执法部门有过纠葛
Some have past issues with law enforcement.
一些从竞争对手供货商那里买♥♥过货
Others who've bought from rival suppliers.
另一些则曾表达过对格丽塞尔达不满
And others who've said something against Griselda.
至于吗
Is that so?
我们进行大清洗 确保我们留下的人不会乱说话
We clean house, make sure we're sealed up.
之后 格丽塞尔达...
And then Griselda...
就能高枕无忧了
will be walking on clouds.
爱丝特拉
Estela.
我来了
Here I am.
达里奥的生日派对准备得怎么样了
How are we doing with Dario's birthday party?
很好
Good.
这是宾客名单
I've got the guest list right here.
记得威士忌一定要备足
Just get a lot of whiskey.
那是当然
Of course.
我只是想知道什么时候开派对
What I want to know is, when's the party?
两个星期后
Two weeks from now.
回头见 我先出去了
See you later. Excuse me.
我希望这事能在派对前解决
I want this done before the party.
等等 那涉及很多人
Wait, that's a lot of people.
达里奥 这么多年来我一直提心吊胆
I spent too many years looking over my shoulder, Dario.
我一直都遭到那些王八蛋的暗算 这种情况绝不能再发生
I've always been burned by these assholes. That's not happening ever again.
大清洗之后 我们就可以安心享受你的生日派对了
This way, we can enjoy your birthday party in peace.
不
No, no.
一个星期八桩谋杀案
Eight murders in a week.
刚上任就收大礼
Great way to start, huh?
好 那...
Okay. So, uh...
我认为该对每个现场的目击证人 进行详细查问
I'm thinking we go over canvases from each scene.
找个突破口 从那里开始查
Just find our way in, work from there.
怎么说呢 艾尔 常用的方法我们已经用过了
I don't know, Al. We've tried the usual approach.
对付她 需要更有效的办法 - 好吧 对 我明白
We're gonna need more on this one. - Okay, yeah. I get it.
她很厉害
She's impressive.
三年来 我们一直试图逮捕她
Three years we've been trying to stop her.
她住在那栋大房♥子里 却还能让外面的人惨死
And she's living in that giant fucking house, still killing people.
而且她对迪亚兹所做的事
And what she did to Diaz?
让她去死吧
Fuck her.
君恩 我知道你很生气...
Look, June. I know you're upset--
我确实生气 艾尔
I am upset, Al.
但我也认为这个困境是我们造成的
But I also think that this is our problem.
我们都震惊于一个女人能做成这些事
We are all so impressed by a woman pulling this off
以至于把她想象成了一个天才罪犯
that we've turned her into this genius criminal.
可从这些事来看 幕后主使像是笃定泰山
Does this seem like the work of someone who's in total control?
还是惊弓之鸟
Or scared?
有道理
That's a fair point.
为了取得成功 格丽塞尔达不得不顶住
Griselda had to get past assholes doubting her,
别人的质疑和攻击
coming at her.
可就算你赢了 这种情况也不会消失
That doesn't go away just 'cause you win.
事实上
Fact is,
它只会越来越严重
it gets worse.
每当迈阿密警局的人 问起我们的情报来源
What's our party line been when any Miami PD asks
我们的官方统一答复是什么
where we're getting our intel?
来自一个线人
An informant.
这显然已经影响到了格丽塞尔达
Which clearly got its way back to Griselda.
她是在搞大清洗 想除掉我们的线人
She's cleaning house to get rid of our informant.
可她并不知道 事实上 我们并没有线人
But what she doesn't know is, is that there is no informant.
我们查到了藏♥毒♥仓库的地址
We got the stash houses,
是因为我破译了 她用来藏匿地点的代号♥
'cause I broke the codes she's been using to hide these locations.
我们现在就突击其中一个仓库 让她以为我们的线人还在
We hit one now, she'll think that our informant is still active.
就这个
This one.
在劳德代尔堡
In Fort Lauderdale.
她会以为我们有内部情报 否则不可能知道这个仓库
She'll assume we wouldn't know about it unless we had inside intel.
这有点道理 君恩 但突击一个仓库 就会失去其他的
That's true, June, but we hit one house, it takes the other ones off the table.
她可以对整个系统做个调整
She could just change her whole system.
我们最终可能一无所获
We might end up with nothing.
这确实有风险 艾尔
It's a risk, Al.
但她已经有过一次过激反应
But she already overreacted once.
她被激怒了 失控了
She got angry, got out of control.
那我们就继续吓吓她
So we keep that fear alive
或许能引她犯更大的错误
and maybe she makes a bigger mistake.
那我们就能有一个机会
And she gives us an opening.
嗯 值得试一试
Well, it's worth a shot.
谢谢大家来为我丈夫庆生
Thank you for coming to celebrate my husband.
他是我们的帅儿子 迈克尔科里昂尼的父亲
The father of our beautiful son, Michael Corleone.
乌博 奥兹和迪克森的继父
Stepfather to my Uber, Ozzy, and Dixon.
我们还有别的事值得庆祝
That's not all we're celebrating.
你说得没错 威利
That's right.
那我先说几句
So, then, let me start by saying a few words
缅怀我们在执法部门的朋友们
in memory of our friends in law enforcement.
迈阿密现在是我们的了
Miami is our city now.
女王万岁
Long live la reina.
现在说说我们今天集聚在此的原因
But now to why we're here.
我们当初结婚的时候
When we got married,
我跟达里奥说他不再是我的保镖了
I told Dario he was no longer my bodyguard
因为他成了我的丈夫
because he was now my husband.
当然了 以达里奥的性格 他不喜欢那样
Of course, being Dario, he didn't like that much.
我跟他说他只是把口袋里的枪杆子
I told him he was just trading the metal in his pocket
换成了钱包里的金子
for gold in his wallet.
没错 他喜欢他的快艇跟豪车
Yes, he loves his speedboat, his Caddie.
但我想他仍旧怀念 当我的硬汉的那段时光
But I think he still misses being my tough guy.
所以我想把两种生活 最好的部分送给他
So I thought I'd give him the best of both worlds.
我的天啊
Holy shit.
敬我的金枪一杯
For my golden gun.
当然了 我给大家都准备了礼物
Of course, I got you all presents too.
来点开胃菜 还有更多的陆续送上
Come on. Have an appetizer. There's more than plenty.
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的
Happy birthday, my love.
谢谢你 你不该这么破费的
Thank you. You shouldn't have.
我们跳舞吧
Let's dance.
教母
The Godmother.
这还不赖
This isn't so bad.
从来没想到我能走得这么远
Never dreamed I'd get this far.
格丽塞尔达
Griselda.
我们有个麻烦
We have a problem.
这怎么可能
How's it possible?
我们把所有可能泄密的人都除掉了
We eliminated anyone who could talk.
他们怎么 连在劳德代尔堡的仓库都能找到
How the fuck did they find a stash house all the way in Fort Lauderdale?
我们还没有除掉内奸
We haven't found the informant.
或者也许他们有别的情报
Or maybe they had other intel.
他们只是想让你自乱阵脚
They're just trying to get in your head.
我去查一下 跟我们的警方联络人谈谈
I'll do some digging, talk to our police contacts,
看能查到什么
see what I can find.
来跟我跳舞吧
Come dance with me.
走吧
Let's go.
我等会下去找你
I'll see you down there.
剧集 | 可卡因教母格丽塞尔达(2024) | 导航列表