剧集 | 老妈撞入电视台(2017) | 导航列表
我不该从你身边抢走海莉
I should never have stolen Hayley from you.
我不需要一个年轻女人来让我自我感觉良好
I don't need a young woman to make me feel good.
我有你就够了
You do that for me.
你就是我的海莉
You are my Hayley.
真的吗 谢谢你
Really? Thank you.
所以我应该让位
And that's why I'm stepping aside.
我认为你应该约她出去
I think you should ask her out.
所以我给你们买♥♥了去巴黎[佩莉丝]的票...
So I purchased you two tickets to Paris...
-好棒 -佩莉丝·杰克逊的脱口秀
- Wow. - Jackson's talk show taping.
快去找她
Go get her!
好 我这就去
Yeah, I'm gonna do it!
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
好吧 看来我俩她谁都不喜欢
Okay, it's possible she didn't like either of us
她只是出于礼貌
and was just being polite
因为她从事服务行业
because she works in the service industry.
你总是拖我去我不想去的地方
You keep dragging me places I don't want to go!
那个夜店 这里 还有路过的红辣椒餐馆
The club, here, Chili's on the way here...
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right,
但我想你会喜欢这里
but I think you're gonna like this.
我不知道我有没有权利这样做
Hey, I don't know if I have the power to do this,
但是你被炒了
but you're fired.
别啊 你想想
No, no, think about it.
这里禁用手♥机♥
Cell phones aren't allowed here.
你不是想尽情跳舞 不必在乎别人的眼光吗
You wanted to dance like nobody's watching.
现在就没人在看你啊
Well, no one is,
因为他们不知道你是谁
'cause they don't know who you are
而且他们都是白内障
and they all have cataracts!
放音乐 妈妈
Hit it, Mom!
你终于听进去了
You finally listened.
天啊 太感谢你了 凯蒂
Oh, my God, thank you so much, Katie.
我要让格雷格重新雇用你
And I'm gonna talk to Greg about getting you re-hired.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的天 她说得对
Oh, my God, she was right.
谁都不该看到这一幕
Nobody should be watching that.
老鼠遍地
老鼠遍地 在角落云雨
性♥爱♥盛宴上演
当我们同上云霄 妈咪
这一刻可真美妙啊
This is a nice moment!
剧集 | 老妈撞入电视台(2017) | 导航列表