剧集 | 老妈撞入电视台(2017) | 导航列表
Greg, I thought I could do your job as well as you,
但我不是你
but I'm not you.
我只是一个...
I'm just a girl...
站在一个男人面前的女生
standing in front of a guy...
请求他吃我的短裤
asking him to eat my shorts.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我才是这场赌局中最厉害的
I'm the baddest bitch in the game,
你这个废物
and you a punk!
快放呀 贾斯汀
Hit it, Justin!
-贾斯汀 贾斯汀 -抱歉
- Justin! Justin. - Oh, I'm sorry.
我以为你说的是 "我对格雷格说
I thought you said, "Play it when I say
"很酷的话的时候再放"
"something cool to Greg."
-刚才是吗 -是的
- Was that it? - Yes.
今日要闻
美国南部无脚蜘蛛即将灭绝
查克·皮尔斯
珀尔莎·斯科特·格里菲斯
你把珀尔莎的视频重新剪切到
You recut Portia's videos
阅后即焚数字新闻里了
into Snapchat digital newsisodes.
就是这样
Whoomp, there it is!
我们就是这样做的
This is how we do it.
谁放的狠话啊
Who let the dogs out?
继续来啊 第二回合
Rock and Roll, Part Two!
你应该对格雷格道歉 不是灭他的威风
You were supposed to apologize to Greg, not emasculate him.
我还肯定你们会擦出爱的火花的
I was promised sexual fireworks.
圣特罗佩女士
Ooh! Uh, Ms. St. Tropez?
我采纳了你的建议 做了我想做的事
I took your advice, and I went for what I wanted.
我执行制♥作♥了今天的节目
I executive produced today's show
和阅后即焚数字新闻
and the Snapchat digital newsisodes,
而且我选择去阿比玆吃的午饭
and I chose Arby's for lunch.
我是说 但是 我选择了去阿比玆吃的午饭
I mean "but" I chose Arby's for lunch.
很不错 这份工作是你的了
I'm impressed. The job is yours.
-什么 -等等 那格雷格呢
- Huh? - Wait, what about Greg?
我会降他的职 你现在是他的上司了
Oh, I'll just demote him. You can be his boss now.
恭喜你升职了
Well, congratulations on your promotion.
顺便还要孤独终老了
And on dying alone.
是你非要赢的
Well, you had to win.
-我希望你开心 -我不开心
- I hope you're happy. - I'm not!
我只想证明我能完成格雷格的工作
I just wanted to prove that I could do Greg's job.
而不是真的想做这份工作
I don't actually want it.
但我不能去找戴安娜对她说
But I can't go to Diana and be like,
"我不想担负更多责任
"Oh, I don't want more responsibility,
"我想要一个男人做我的老板"
"I want a man to be the boss!"
我不能让她失望 妈妈
I can't disappoint her, Mom.
她对我的职业规划 比我自己的都更详细
She has a plan for my career, which is more than I have.
如果戴安娜想让我做老板 我就不能拒绝
If Diana wants me to be the boss, I have to do it.
为什么
Why?
你要对一个表现得像知道什么对你最好的
You're gonna blindly listen to some annoying older woman
讨厌老女人言听计从吗
who acts like she knows what's best for you?
等等 我不就是这种女人吗
Wait, is that what I've been?
不不 这不一样
No, no. It's different.
不 妈妈 保持自知之明
No, no, Mom, keep realizing.
确切地说 我是一个表现得像
Well, technically, I am an older woman
知道什么对你最好的老女人
who acts like I know what's best for you.
但我并不讨厌 不是吗
I'm not annoying, am I?
对 你并不讨厌
No, you're not annoying,
但我不想你逼我和格雷格在一起
but I don't need you pushing me to be with Greg.
这事应该让我自己想清楚
It's for me to figure out.
你说得对 凯蒂
You're right, Katie.
我也不敢相信我会这么说
I can't believe I'm gonna say this,
但也许...你确实...
but maybe... you do...
知道什么...
know what's...
对你自己最好
best... for you.
我尝到了金属味
I taste metal.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想我是在向一直以来
I guess I've stood up to all the women
试图掌控我的女人们表明立场
pushing me around in my life.
不 凯蒂 保持自知之明
No, Katie. Keep realizing.
听着
Look.
我知道我不能打败你 所以终结此事的
I know I can't beat you, so the only way to end this
唯一办法是寻求双赢
is if we can both win.
-继续说 -我有一个提议
- I'm listening. - Here's my proposal.
我们从这件事中盈利
We monetize this.
你得到珀尔莎-戴安娜
You get half the revenue
团队服饰的一半收益
of Team Portia-Team Diana apparel.
《贱婊洗碗》的一半下载收益
Half the proceeds of "Wash Dish Bish" Downloads.
另外我刚把讲述我俩争斗的节目卖♥♥给了瑞恩·墨菲
And a producer credit on the show about our feud
你会被列入制♥作♥人名单
that I just sold to Ryan Murphy.
这些都是你想出来的吗
Wow, you thought of all that?
我想如果没有我们称作社交媒介的
I guess without the corrosive effects
鸦♥片♥的破坏作用
of the opiate that we call social media,
我的脑子能根据
my brain was able to ideate a strategy
我源自基础经验的知觉
based on my own admittedly rudimentary
构想出一个市场策略
experience-based intuitions about the marketplace.
快看我说话时做出了什么
Oh, look what I made while I was talking.
我欠你一句道歉 珀尔莎
I owe you an apology, Portia.
你或许没有MBA学历 也未受邀至我们寻找人才的
You may not have an MBA or be invited to the CEO gatherings
CEO聚会...
where we hunt people--
他们也并非穷♥人♥
and they're not poor people either,
而是货真价实的中上阶层
they're very solidly upper-middle class--
但你是个真正的女商人
but you are a real businesswoman.
谢谢你 戴安娜
Thank you, Diana.
我还带了个人过来
Oh, and I brought you something.
我真的很抱歉 戴安娜
I'm really sorry, Diana.
一切都乱套了
Everything just got so turnt.
我刚把你的关注者都还给你了
And I just returned your followers.
圣特罗佩女士 你告诉我要坚持自我
Ms. St. Tropez, you told me to assert myself.
所以我站在了这里
So that's what I'm doing.
我不想做执行制片人
I don't want to be an executive producer.
你是在拒绝升职吗
So you're refusing a promotion?
对 我知道这听起来像...
Yes, and I know how that sounds--
"我只是个女人
"Ooh, I'm just a woman!
"应该由一个强大的男人来负责此事"
"A big strong man should be in charge!"
但不是那样的 而是这样的
But it's not like that. It's like this.
"我的目标不是爬上格雷格的职位
"Greg's job isn't my goal.
"我的目标是制♥作♥自己感兴趣的故事
"My goal is to produce stories I care about!
-"为什么我还在这样说话" -停
- "Why am I still talking like this?" - Stop.
我知道你以为我会因为你错失机会
I know you think that I'm going to yell at you
而吼你
for passing up an opportunity,
但我从来不做人们认为我会做的事
but I never do what people expect of me.
这一巴掌没想到吧
Didn't see that one coming, did you?
没有 但很爽 这是我应得的
No, but it was cool, and I deserved it.
这就是我想要你做的
This is what I wanted you to do!
别让任何事挡在你和自己想做的事之间
To not let anything stand between you and what you want.
就连我也不行
Not even me.
所以做得好 凯蒂
So good job, Katie.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我为你们俩都感到骄傲
I'm proud of both of you girls.
"个"怎么写 "一个苹果"的"个"
How do you spell "a?" Like "a apple?"
今天的事我很抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry about today.
是那种真的抱歉还是"很抱歉你是个傻♥逼♥"
Is this an actual sorry, or, "sorry you're an idiot,"
然后用橡皮管朝我喷水那种
and then you spray me with a hose?
不 是真的很抱歉
No, actual sorry.
你的工作很辛苦
Your job is really hard,
我以为这工作很简单是因为你让它看起来如此
and I thought it would be easy because you make it look easy.
你的工作也很辛苦
Well, your job's hard too.
为别人指派给你的版块
It's tough to be invested in a piece
而投入全部精力真的很困难
that someone else assigned you.
从现在起 如果你有一个
From now on, if there is a story
真的想制♥作♥的故事 我保证会好好倾听
that you really want to do, I promise to listen.
真的吗
Really?
谢谢你 格雷格 我们还是朋友吧
Thanks, Greg. Friends?
当然是
剧集 | 老妈撞入电视台(2017) | 导航列表