剧集 | 老妈撞入电视台(2017) | 导航列表
疼死了 再来一次
It hurt, do it again!
各位各位 有没有人见过我妈
Hey, guys! Guys, has anybody seen my mom?
我怕如果没有人帮她
I'm afraid that she got upset and went home
她会难过地回家
when nobody would help her.
她的东西还在这儿 外套钱包还有...
Her stuff's still here. Her coat, her purse, her...
节日礼盒
Patterned holiday cube.
那是圣诞礼物 你是得有多犹太啊
It's a Christmas present, dude. How Jewish are you?
等等上面写着 "致贾斯汀 爱你的凯柔"
Wait, it says "To Justin, Love, Carol"!
她为我们每个人都准备了礼物
She got us all presents!
这是一本通过减肥机构认证的智利菜谱
It's a Weight Watchers approved Chilean cookbook!
这是《呼叫助产护士》的碟片
It's a box set of "Call the Midwife"!
这是我死对头凯莉·克劳斯
It's a picture of my nemesis Karlie Kloss
蹲马桶的照片
straining on a toilet! Yes!
这是一份父子关系的鉴定结果
It's a paternity test identifying the father of my child!
-天啊 -我丈夫 得了吧
- Oh my God! - My husband? Come on.
各位 我们不能因为凯柔送了我们礼物
Guys, just because Carol got us presents
就觉得愧疚
doesn't mean we should all feel guilty.
毕竟...
I mean...
我伤害了她
I hurted Mumsy.
天啊 她为我们做了这么多
Oh my gosh, she did all of this for us,
我们却不愿意为她出一点力
and we couldn't lift a finger to help her!
不过现在还不晚
You know what? It is not too late
我们可以给我妈一个她想要的圣诞节
to give my mom the Christmas that she deserves!
现在正是她需要我们这些小精灵的时候
She's gonna need her little elves now more than ever!
我不是精灵 我只是在树里烤过一次饼干
I'm not an elf! Just because I baked cookies in a tree
你是说...好的凯蒂 你去找凯柔
one time--Oh, you mean--right. Yes, Katie, you find Carol,
大家开工了
we'll get to work!
防皱衬衫
A wrinkle-free shirt!
未来圣诞鬼魂
不许偷吃
未来圣诞鬼魂一定不会介意
I'm sure the Ghost of Christmas Future wouldn't mind
我咬几口他的三明治
if I took a few nibbles of his sandwich!
你是未来圣诞鬼魂吗
Are you the Ghost of Christmas Future?
我们为什么会在海滩房♥
Why are we at a beach house?
我还以为你会让我看一些可怕的未来
I thought you were supposed to show me some terrible future
好让我改变呢
that would help me change my ways,
这可一点都不吓人
but this isn't scary at all!
啊 天啊螃蟹
Aah! Ah! A little crab! No!
姑娘们 快来
Girls, come on!
看 是凯蒂
Look, there's Katie.
她有孩子了
And she has kids!
我心满意足了
I got everything I wanted.
看来我用不着改变了
Well, I guess I don't have to change my ways!
祝你夏日愉快 导师
Have a good summer, teach!
等等这是圣诞节
Wait, it's Christmas?
但是凯蒂知道我讨厌在温暖的地方过圣诞
But Katie knows I hate warm weather Christmases.
除非...我不在她身边
Unless...am I not with her?
看 我在呢
Oh, there I am.
等等
Wait.
不 他们竟然在婆婆家过圣诞
No! They're spending Christmas with the husband's mom?
奶奶
Grandma!
不 不可能
No, it can't be!
如果她是奶奶 那我只能是外婆
If she's grandma, then I must be...Nana?
不
No!
鬼魂 我认识到自己的错误了
Spirit, I've seen the error of my ways.
以后绝对不会毁掉圣诞节了
I've ruined Christmas for one and for all.
求你 不管怎样 请不要告诉安琪
Please, whatever you do, don't tell Angie about this!
我不会的
I won't!
安琪
Angie!
不 我会改的 我保证我会改的
No! I'll change! I promise I'll change!
孩子 今天是什么日子
Boy, what day is it?
-今天是圣诞节 -那还不晚
- It's Christmas, sir! - Then it's not too late!
妈 我一直在到处找你
Mom! I've been trying to get ahold of you!
对不起 我现在明白了
I am so sorry! I get it now!
不管我想不想要 你所做的一切都是为了我
Whether I wanted it or not, you were doing this all for me.
快看 凯柔
And look, Carol!
我们一起为你打造了一个完美的圣诞节
We all worked together to make Christmas nice for you!
看到了没 这一切 完美的圣诞树
Oh, but don't you see? All of this, the perfect tree,
这桌面的布置 悬挂的装饰
the table-scapes, the stockings hung with care,
完全都是垃圾 谁会需要这些
it's all crap and who needs it?
这些完全不重要
None of this is important at all!
妈 你在做什么
Mom, what are you doing?
我要拆了这些傻♥逼♥东西
Stressing about all of this dumb stuff,
它们没有让圣诞变得更好 反而是更糟了
it makes the holidays worse, not better!
来吧大家
Come on, everybody!
-和我一起毁掉圣诞节 -你确定吗
- Help me ruin Christmas! - Okay, are you sure?
我们真的布置了很久啊
'Cause this took us a really long time!
泰山压顶
Sitting Crane Back Attack!
好像小孩的骑大马
It looks like a piggyback ride.
-才不是骑大马 -驾
- It's not a piggyback ride! - Whee!
知道吗 这个圣诞很完美 凯蒂
You know what? This Christmas is perfect, Katie!
因为我想要的一切都在这间屋子里了
Because everything I need is in this room.
除了老爸
Well, except Dad.
等等 老爸在哪儿
Wait, where is Dad?
戴夫 结束之后我们去喝两杯怎么样
Hey, Dave, what do you say we go get a drink after this?
不了谢谢 新泽西小姐
No thanks, Miss New Jersey.
我更乐意回家 在黑暗中等我的凯柔
I'd rather go home and sit in the dark, waiting for my Carol.
剧集 | 老妈撞入电视台(2017) | 导航列表