剧集 | 老妈撞入电视台(2017) | 导航列表
脊椎治疗师的允许就拎重物
without getting permission from their chiropractor.
你当然配得上你的工作
Of course you deserve it.
那群孩子都被惯坏了
Those kids are a bunch of spoiled brats.
听着 我不相信任何
Listen, I don't trust anybody
可以免费工作的人
who can afford to work for free.
我上大学的时候 都是自己想办法
When I was in college, I made my own way,
我在码头拖船
giving tug jobs down at the docks.
用双手把船从港口拖出去
You know, tugging the boats out of the port with my hands.
我也没有工资啊
Well, I don't get paid either.
但是你有那些蠢货实习生没有的特质
But you've got something those jerk interns don't have.
-刘海儿吗 -不是
- Bangs? - No!
人生经历
Life experience.
你这么多年所积累的经验
All the things you've accumulated over the years.
你所掌握的事情
The things you've gathered.
那可比所有的金钱 关系和能记住名字的
They're worth more than all the money and connections
年轻小脑瓜都要有价值 瑞秋
and young brains that remember names, Rachel.
你说得没错
You are right.
我要给那些孩子看看 我能做实习生主管
I'm gonna show those kids that I deserve to be head intern.
谢谢你 查克
Thank you, Chuck.
真是的
Come on.
该死的 我应该让她帮我把这玩意儿剪开的
Damn it, I should've asked her to cut me out of these things.
凯蒂 进来
Ah, Katie. Come in.
我正在看我斯图加特的新办公室的照片
I'm just looking at pictures of my new office in Stuttgart.
墙上的那个是杰克逊·波洛克的真迹吗
Ooh, is that a real Jackson Pollock on the wall?
不是 前任首席运营官因为工作太困难
No, the previous COO shot himself
开枪自杀了
because the job was too hard.
-有什么事吗 -我不...
- What can I do you for? - Hey, I don't--
我不想找谁的麻烦
I don't wanna get anyone in trouble,
但是我想你应该知道
but I thought you should maybe know
一些员工正在怎么说你
what some people on staff are saying about you.
别担心 我已经都听说了
Don't worry. I've heard it all.
微软首席执行官
史蒂夫·鲍尔默曾经叫我@#¥%&...
Steve Ballmer once called me an...
碎肉机
Muncher.
但是他就是这样的人
But that's just Steve being Steve, you know?
我们现在在共同运营洛杉矶快船队呢
We own the Clippers together now.
这也太蠢了
Well, this is so stupid.
但是 楼下有些人说
But, um, some of the guys downstairs
你性骚扰了他们
are saying that you sexually harassed them.
是不是很扯淡
Isn't that crazy?
他们疯了
They're insane.
我也是这么说的
That is what I said.
那不是性骚扰
That wasn't sexual harassment.
是他们自己想要的
They wanted it.
等等 所以你真的做了
Wait, so you did all that stuff
他们说的那些事吗
that the guys said you did?
我可能是做了一些粗俗的评论
I may have made a few off-color comments,
但那只是私下里聊聊而已
but, you know, that's just locker room talk.
我是和一些男人说他们的凸起很不错
So I told a couple guys they had nice bulges.
接受赞扬就是了
Take the compliment.
我马上就要离开MMN了
I mean, I'm leaving MMN in a couple of days.
我只是想放松一下 找点乐子
I just wanted to cut loose and have fun.
-我能说什么呢 我很欲求不满 -是啊
- What can I say? I'm a very horny gal. - Right.
他们有些人想向人力资源部举报你 但是...
Well, some of them wanted to report you to HR, but--
你阻止了他们
You stopped them.
你展现了你的忠诚
That shows loyalty.
这正是我希望
That's exactly what I would expect
从一名高级助理制片人身上看到的
from a senior associate producer.
我们要团结一致 对吗
Us gals gotta stick together, right?
给我一个变♥态♥的击掌 你知道怎么做
Give me a pervert's high five. You know how to do it.
我确实配做实习生主管
I do deserve to be head intern.
你去死吧 布莱登·R
See you in hell, Brayden R.
来吧
Oh, here we go.
上啊
Ugh--oh, there we go.
我该怎么上去呢
How do I get up there?
快到了
Oh. Almost there.
我应该就在它上面
I think I'm right above it.
戴夫 我回来了
Hello, Dave. I'm home.
亲爱的
Hello, dear.
晚饭就快好了
Dinner's almost ready.
戴夫 我告诉过你我需要一个小屋
Dave, I told you I needed a new shed
放吸尘器之类的东西
for all my vacuum stuff.
没问题 亲爱的
You got it, dear.
我会把我珍贵的郁金香花♥园♥铲了腾出点地方
I'll just demolish my prized tulip garden to make room.
这些年来你积累的经验
Everything you've accumulated over the years.
你所收集的事情
Everything you've gathered.
明白了吗 凯柔
Get it, Carol?
现在还觉得我不配做这份工作吗
Now tell me I don't deserve this job.
你是怎么把它拿下来的
How did you get it down?
通过这么多年积累的经验
With everything I've accumulated all these years.
但我想你们阔气的学校里应该
But I guess they don't teach life experience
不会教你们人生经验
in your fancy schools.
和储藏方面的知识
Or hoarding.
你确实配做实习生主管
Wow, you really do deserve to be head intern.
我想我只是因为没有得到这份工作嫉妒你
I guess I was just jealous that I didn't get the job.
太好了 我赢了
Yes. I win.
但是在我举起胜利的拳头之前
But before I lift my fist in victory,
我得给我的脊椎治疗师打电♥话♥
I have to call my chiropractor.
鲍勃医生 好吧 我不会的
Hey, Dr. Bob. Okay, I won't.
还有 我之前从天花板上摔下来了
Also, I fell out of the ceiling earlier.
你知道吗 凯蒂
Guess what, Katie.
我是一名优秀的实习生主管
I am a great head intern,
这块塑料垃圾就是证明
and this piece of plastic garbage proves it.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不知道该拿戴安娜怎么办
I don't know what to do about Diana.
我真的很尊敬她
I really looked up to her,
但是我想她可能是个坏人
but I think she might be a bad person.
有多坏
How bad are we talking?
是像吉米表兄那样的坏
Like, Cousin Jimmy bad?
还是弗兰克表兄那样的坏
Or Cousin Frank bad?
她性骚扰别人 老妈
She's a sexual harasser, Mom.
我也想对她忠诚 但如果我保持沉默
I wanna be loyal, but if I stay quiet,
我就和她一样坏了
I'm just as bad as she is.
所以你知道了啊
So you know.
-什么 -这是真事啊
- Huh? - Well, it's true.
千真万确
It's all true!
我不配做实习生主管
I don't deserve to be head intern.
我得到这份工作的唯一方法就是戴安娜让我...
The only way I got this job is that Diana made me...
做了些事情
Do things.
你想做实习生主管
So you wanna be head intern.
是的 圣特罗佩女士 这是我的简历
Yes, Ms. St. Trapeze, and here is my résumé.
我也许可以帮你
I might be able to help you out
如果你牌玩得好的话
if you... play your cards right.
你觉得这家伙怎么样
What do you think of this guy?
他看上去很结实吧
He looks strong, huh?
是的 很结实
Yes, real strong.
什么
Um, what?
天啊
Oh, God!
我亲妈都被性骚扰了我还在隐瞒
My own mother's being harassed and I've been covering it up!
她让我用她的裸体牌玩钓鱼游戏
She made me play Go Fish with her nudie cards.
我拿到四个屁♥股♥赢了
I won by getting four butts.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
你们说的关于戴安娜的事都是真的
You guys were telling the truth about Diana,
但是我没有相信你们
but I didn't believe you.
我们要一起去人力资源部举报她
We are all going to HR together to report her.
我来负责说
I will do the talking.
戴安娜她...她...
Diana was...was...
我记不得了 我太紧张了 记不得了
I can't remember. I'm so nervous, I can't remember.
你说什么不重要
It doesn't matter what you say.
没人会相信你们这些普通人对戴安娜·圣特罗佩
No one is gonna believe any of you normies over someone
这种强势女人的控诉
剧集 | 老妈撞入电视台(2017) | 导航列表