剧集 | 老妈撞入电视台(2017) | 导航列表
I just played it with the sound up.
那些龙♥卷♥风♥追逐者说了一些关于犹太人
The storm chasers say some pretty messed up stuff
不能播的话
about Jewish people.
格雷格说你会处理
Greg said you'd deal with it?
-好 我看怎么处理 -凯蒂
- Okay, let's see-- - Hey, Katie.
我的设备又出毛病了 你能打给技术部吗
My AVID's acting weird again. Can you call the IT guy?
好
Okay.
法律部说我们不能在职棒吉祥物那篇报道中
Legal says we can't use the Mets logo
用职棒联盟的标志
for the Mr. Met piece.
我们可以用我画的这张吗
Should we use this one that I drew?
你是根据我的画改的
Hey! You traced that from my drawing!
凯蒂 这功劳不能归他
Katie, he shouldn't get credit for that!
-真糟糕 -又怎么了
- Oh, well, this sucks. - What now?
我看大家都进来了 还想着
I saw everyone coming in here, so I figured
你们是在为我的生日举办惊喜派对
you were gonna surprise me for my birthday.
毕竟60岁生日那么重要
You know, turning 60 is kind of a big deal.
我都不知道他快60了
I didn't know that he was 60.
我绝对没有参考任何他的画
I definitely didn't trace anything off of his thing.
我知道你在干什么 你在给我捣乱
I know what you're doing! You are sabotaging me.
你让那些只会抱怨的白♥痴♥都去我的办公室
You filled my office with complaining dementoids.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
跟他们打交道
Dealing with them is part of the job
也是你工作的一部分
that you signed up for
能看出来 你根本做不好那工作
and are quite predictably failing at.
不过 你还是可以
But hey, you got to play
扮演一个小时女强人老板 不是吗
boss lady dress-up for an hour, didn't you?
-多有趣啊 -格雷格
- That's fun! - Hey, Greg,
你知道我做的这份工作
you know what else is part of the job
还有什么任务吗
I signed up for?
安排给别人不想做的报道
Assigning people stories they don't want to do.
别激动 凯瑟琳
Easy, Katharine.
我们不过是在工作中找找乐子
We're just having a spot of workplace fun.
不不 我要分配给你一个任务
No, no, I think I'm gonna assign you a piece,
该分些什么给你呢
but what should that be?
养老院的性病感染情况
STDs in nursing homes.
你是个魔鬼
You monster.
我想知道一切 格雷格
I want to know everything, Greg.
谁感染了 从哪儿感染的
Who's got 'em? Who they got 'em from?
-怎么感染的 有谁感染了 -好
- How they got 'em. Who's got 'em? - Okay.
我们现在要玩儿阴的了 是吗
So we're playing dirty now, are we?
好啊
All right.
你为什么要打给我妈
Why are you calling my mom?
凯柔 是我
Carol, it's me.
尽管我之前吼了你
Despite what I yelled at you earlier,
航游我去定了
I'm in for the cruise.
我希望凯蒂也能去
Yeah, I hope Katie can make it too.
你考虑过再多烦她一下吗
Have you considered bothering her about it more?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
然后海上28天我的早餐单是
And here's my breakfast order for all 28 days at sea:
鸡蛋 煎饼 百吉饼
eggs, pancakes, bagels,
鸡蛋 鸡蛋 鸡蛋 鸡蛋
eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs.
你能接[拿]一下吗
Could you pick that up?
你好 我是杰拉德
Hello, this is Gerald,
不是戴安娜自己听的电♥话♥
not Diana answering her own phone.
什么
What?
"开火 珀尔莎·斯科特·格里菲斯
"Shots fired! Portia Scott-Griffith
"向MMN会议室贱婊宣战"
"declares squad feud with MMN boardroom bitch."
珀尔莎·斯科特·格里菲斯
去刷盘子吧 贱婊
利尔·麻烦制♥造♥者特约出演
*你最好刷盘子去吧 贱婊*
*You know you better wash dish, bish*
*我受够你了 贱婊*
*I've had enough of your ish, bish*
*我有名又有钱 贱婊*
*I'm a famous and rish, bish*
*所以你最好刷盘子去吧 贱婊*
*So you better wash dish, bish*
*你还是去刷盘子吧 贱婊*
*You know you better wash dish, bish*
大灾难
*你还是去刷盘子吧 贱婊*
*You know you better wash dish, bish *
沃尔特
*我已经受够你了 贱婊*
*I've had enough of your ish, bish*
*我有名又有钱*
*I'm a famous and rish bish*
*你还是刷盘子去吧*
*You better wash dish!*
爆♥炸♥踢
你对我不爽 我不在乎
杰拉德·P· 罗宾逊 注册会计师
*我像里科一样文雅*
*I'm suave like Rico*
利尔·麻烦制♥造♥者
*我穿的都是时装*
*I'm wearing all Chicos*
*我是凯柔大姐 才不屌♥你法律*
*I'm Carol Fefaro yo, it ought to be illegal*
神鞭
*我女儿臀很肥*
*My daughter's ass is fat*
*格雷格想上她 我就是个疯子*
*Greg wanna get with that. I'm so crazy, I got rabies*
*我只想要孙子 苏格·耐特是个贱♥人♥ 怎样*
*All I want is grandbabies. Suge Knight's a bish, what!*
纽约大都会
*你还是刷盘子去吧 贱婊*
*You know you better wash dish, bish*
纽约大都会
*我已经受够你了 贱婊*
*I've had enough of your ish, bish*
*我有名又有钱*
*I'm a famous and rish bish*
*所以你还是刷盘子去吧*
*So you better wash dish*
*你还是去刷盘子吧 贱婊*
*You know you better wash dish, bish*
*你还是去刷盘子吧 贱婊*
*You know you better wash dish, bish*
*我已经受够你了 贱婊*
*I've had enough of your ish, bish*
*我有名又有钱*
*I'm a famous and rish bish*
*你还是刷盘子去吧*
*You better wash dish*
想打倒我还早着呢
Mm-mm. Not today.
我做到了 全部都做到了
Well, I did it. All of it.
恭喜你凯蒂 但是你忘了一件事
Congratulations, Katie, but you forgot one thing.
阅后即焚数字新闻
The Snapchat Digital Newsisodes.
查克
Hey, Chuck!
你能做下阅后即焚数字新闻吗
Would you just mind real quick
很快的
doing a Snapchat newsisode?
当然 我喜欢数字方面的内容
Sure. I love digital content.
-等等 真的吗 -当然
- Wait, really? - You bet.
-我得补点妆 穿上最喜欢的衣服 -当然
- I just need some makeup, my favorite suit... - Of course.
还要些防腐剂
And some embalming fluid,
因为要我做 除非我死了
because I'll be doing that over my dead body!
是不是很棒
Isn't it great?
一切都在按计划进行
Everything's going according to plan.
妈 你在说什么啊
Mom, what are you talking about?
-我要输了 -没错
- I'm failing. - Exactly.
现在格雷格可以力挽狂澜 又自我感觉良好了
Now Greg can save the day and feel strong and manly.
就像你♥爸♥把那个因为乱闯马路 在顶级监狱里
Like your dad when he got that jaywalker released
关了七年的人放出来了那样
from supermax prison after only seven years.
等等 所以你想让我就这么放弃吗
Wait, so you want me to just give up?
对啊 向格雷格道歉
Yes! Apologize to Greg.
他会拥抱住你
He'll take you in his arms.
然后你们就能擦出爱的火花
Then the sexual fireworks can begin.
你们就可以来一发了
Then you guys have sex!
珀 那个视频太火了
P, that video was straight fire.
你敢说你的照片墙一定火到爆了
I'll bet your Insta's blowing up.
快看下有多少人点了赞 姑娘
Peep them likes, girl.
我是谁啊
Who am I?
我可是有过老婆和十几岁儿子的人
I had a wife and a teenage son.
0赞 0评论
Zero likes. Zero comments.
0关注者
Zero followers.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
你对我的关注者做了什么
What did you do to my followers?
我把他们都抓了
I seized them.
我可是照片墙 脸书
I'm on the board of Instagram, Facebook,
阅后即焚 推特和西部世界的董事
Snapchat, Twitter, and Westworld.
我想对你的关注者做什么就做什么
I can do whatever I want to your followers,
甚至比我对僵尸粉做的还要厉害
even worse than what I do to those robots,
而且我会做很过分的事 我可以把他们操出翔来
and I do some messed up stuff, stuff where I'm the boy.
大家请注意
Attention, everyone. Attention.
我要向格雷格道歉
I need to apologize to Greg.
-你们问为什么 -我们没问
- Why, you ask? - No, we don't.
因为有人给我上了宝贵的一课
Because somebody taught me a valuable lesson.
格雷格 我以为我做你的工作也可以一样好
剧集 | 老妈撞入电视台(2017) | 导航列表