Are you still looking to buy in London?
强尼开了一家爵士乐吧
Johnny runs a jazz club.
嗯 苏豪区 在沃德街上
Hm, Soho. On Wardour Street.
你知道吗 不知道
Do you know it? I don't think so.
很快奥斯卡·彼得森就会来演出
Well, we've got er... Oscar Peterson coming soon
还有格洛丽亚·迪
and Gloria Dee.
如果你们愿意 我可以都把你们带进去
I can get you all in if you like.
我听说格洛丽亚·迪很不错 是啊!
Gloria Dee's supposed to be amazing. Yeah!
威廉 你父亲还好吗
William, how's your father?
很紧张 怕我今年选不上
Anxious to know if I've been selected to stand this year.
剑桥的下院议员 他的终生梦想 是啊
MP for Cambridge. All he's ever wanted. Yeah.
亲爱的威廉从不让父亲失望
And Sweet William always does what Daddy wants.
我不该多嘴 但是你父亲
Well, I shan't say too much, but your father...
不久后会接到好消息的 你家里如何
may get some pleasing news very soon. And how's the house?
眼下正在换地毯 你们真可怜
We're between carpets at the moment. Poor things.
太可怕了 对吧 亲爱的
It's awful, isn't it, darling?
没有什么比换地毯更糟糕了
Nothing worse than being between carpets.
你们会在伦敦找房♥子吗 当然
Will you find a place in London? Absolutely.
但是这里的我们也不会卖♥♥
Although we'll hold onto ours here.
有个自己的安乐窝总是不错的
Nice to have a bolt hole.
你是处♥男♥吗
Are you a virgin?
你说什么 你喝酒是不是就是
I'm sorry? Is that why you drink?
为了抑制自己的性渴望
Repression of your sexual desires?
我是教心理学的
I lecture in psychology.
不 呃 其实我不是
No, er, I'm not as it happens.
嗯 她是谁
Hm. Who was she?
谁说只有一个的
Well, who said there was only one?
那一定是战争了
Then it must be the war.
喝酒是为了忘记
Drinking to forget.
小皮猴儿! 当心!
Reckless boys! Careful!
当心! 快跑!
Careful! Run!
为什么你要嫁给他
Why are you marrying him?
因为他求婚了
Because he asked.
你不该来的
You shouldn't have come.
看它在光线下多漂亮
Look how it catches the light.
我应该不可以试一下吧
I couldn't have a try, could I?
可别动歪脑筋 珍
Don't go getting any ideas, Jen.
西德尼可是业余侦探 最近破了一起谋杀案
Sidney's quite the amateur sleuth. Solved a murder recently.
谋杀案?
A murder?
事务律师杀的人对吧 他妻子是个纳粹
Solicitor, wasn't he? Wife was a Nazi.
她不是纳粹 我听说是激♥情♥杀人
She wasn't a Nazi. It was a crime of passion, I hear?
每次都是激♥情♥杀人
It's always a crime of passion.
性♥爱♥和死亡总有着千丝万缕的关系
Sex and death are inextricably linked.
所以法国人管高♥潮♥叫"小小的死亡"
The French call an orgasm 'la petite mort'.
是盖的母亲的 他知道我会喜欢
It was Guy's mother's. He just knew I'd love it.
了解自己需求的男人 这可是稀有动物
Man who knows his own mind. Few and far between.
抓紧他! 我觉得我妈妈也有个类似的
Hold on to him! I think my mother had something similar.
你妈妈? 真的?
Your mother? Really?
你还记得她给你做的那件圣诞舞会的礼服吗
Do you remember that dress she made for you for the Christmas ball?
红色法兰绒
Red flannelette.
那男孩问你你是想跳舞还是想回家睡觉
And that boy asked whether you'd liked to dance or be put to bed.
为什么你总是要让我觉得这么渺小
Why do you always have to make me feel so small?
哦 珍
Oh, Jen...
很抱歉 没有大碍
So sorry. No harm done.
强尼!
Johnny!
没关系 亲爱的 不 一点也不好
It's all right, darling. No, it isn't.
拜托 不!
Come on. No!
别犯傻 别犯傻?
Don't be silly now. Don't be silly?
阿曼达有一大衣橱的裙子
Amanda has dresses. Wardrobe full of things.
肯定有一款你喜欢的 谢谢
I'm sure there's something you can change into. Thank you.
你去收拾干净 好吗 不 威廉!
Let's get you cleaned up, shall we? No, William!
我不要再装了 我不想再装了
I won't pretend any more. I'm tired of pretending.
戒指呢
Where's the ring?
肯定在的 一定会出来的
It'll be here. It has to turn up.
是啊 当然会了
Exactly, of course it will.
所有人把衣袋都翻出来好吗 好主意
How about if everybody empties their pockets? Good idea.
哦 就知道你们会这么想
Oh, here we go.
没这个必要吧
There's really no need, is there?
那我们都翻 好吗
Well, we'll all do it, shall we?
不是我拿的
I didn't... take it.
给他们看 你没什么可隐瞒的
Show them. You've nothing to hide.
不 为什么 为什么他不翻
No, why? Why not him?
或者是她? 强尼!
Or why not her? Johnny!
真的很抱歉 达芙妮
I'm so sorry, Daphne.
立刻翻出你的衣袋! 盖!
Pockets! Now! Guy!
满意了吗
Is that good enough?
还是说你想让我脱♥光♥?
Or do you want me to strip off an' all?
威廉 我想回家了
William, I want to go home.
或许我们都应该各自回家了
Perhaps it's time we all said goodnight.
强尼
Johnny...
* 轻轻一吻 美梦飞扬 *
* ...a kiss to build a dream on *
* 我的想象随着亲吻徜徉 *
* And my imagination would thrive upon a kiss *
* 亲爱的 这正是我所想 *
* Sweetheart, I ask no more than this *
* 轻轻一吻 美梦飞扬 *
* A kiss to build a dream on... *
这里是牧师家
The vicarage?
麻烦会自动找你 啊?
Trouble seeks you out, doesn't it?
乔迪?
'Geordie?'
是你朋友
Friend of yours.
报♥警♥说他妻子不见了
Reported his wife missing.
我们找到她了 西德尼
We found her, Sidney.
等我一下 好吗 是 长官
Give me a moment, will you? Yes, sir.
通常人们不愿意看
Usually people don't want to look.
你看惯了死亡吗
Have you seen a bit of death, then?
那么谋杀呢
What about murder?
你看到这个了吗
You see this?
摔下来时撞破了
Bashed it as she fell.
但这些伤口
But these here...
有人拽住她的项链把她强拉到这里来的
Someone grabbed her by her necklace and helped her on her way.
但是没有项链
Only there's no necklace.
也没有戒指
There's no rings either.
昨晚晚餐时丢了一枚订婚戒指
An engagement ring went missing at supper last night.
有可能有联♥系♥
Might be a connection.
可能吧 但也可能是巧合
There might. Could be a coincidence.
我不相信有巧合
I don't believe in coincidence.
我也不相信有上帝 所以我们半斤八两
I don't believe in God. So I suppose we're even.
有争执吗
This er... this argument?
他们说是我妹妹的男友偷的
They accused my sister's boyfriend of the theft.
他否认了? 你相信他吗
He denied it? You believe him?
是 我相信他
Yes, I believe him.
她那个丈夫呢 值得相信吗
And what about the husband? He trustworthy?
他想当下院议员
He wants to be an MP.
那就是"不"了
I'll take that as a no.
一夜两起案件
Two crimes, one night.
地点不同 是同一群朋友
Different locations. Same circle of friends.
当警♥察♥呢 就要思想开放 西德尼
Police work. It's all about keeping an open mind, Sidney.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
很棒的布道会 牧师
Wonderful service, Reverend.
代我向利文斯通太太问好 谢谢
My regards to Mrs Livingstone. Thank you.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do with myself.
我没办法呆在家里
I couldn't stay at home.
今天不适合独处 是啊
Today is not a day to be alone. No.
说实话 莉莉安有时的确挺贱 但是
Lilian could be a bitch sometimes, let's be honest, but...
她这么年轻
She was so young.
这么漂亮
So beautiful.
抱歉
Sorry.
两件事
Two things...
"剑桥心理学专刊"
第十三页 我觉得你会认为很有用的
Page 13. I think you'll find it most useful.
还有芬奇先生
And Mr Finch.
就是我跟你说的那个助理牧师
He's the curate I told you about.
想找工作的那个同性恋
The homosexual who's looking for work.