小心点 西德尼
Careful, Sidney.
不要了吧
I don't think so.
阿曼达
Amanda!
阿曼达
Amanda!
这不是闹着玩 很好玩啦
It's not funny! It is funny.
这要命的鬼天气
Terrible weather we're having.
你可以亲我一下
You may kiss me.
为我做件事情吧
Do something for me.
你说 把那鞋扔了吧
What? Throw away those shoes.
火车即将离站
Train's about to depart.
要不我马上奔去萨维尔街
I'll just pop down to Savile Row, shall I,
(萨维尔街: 伦敦中♥央♥梅费尔的购物街区
因传统的客制男士服装行业而闻名)
搞一双手工的新鞋
and have some new ones handmade?
下周五见了
See you next Friday.
马圭尔太太会怎么说来着 "搞毛呢?!"
What would Mrs Maguire say? "What the Dickens?!"
"搞毛呢?!"
"What the Dickens?!"
-==http://www.ragbear.com==-
神探牧师 第一季第1集
剑桥 格兰切斯特
钱伯斯先生...
Mr Chambers...
抱歉 布兰特先生 来不及了
Sorry, Mr Brant. Can't stop.
搞毛呢?
What the Dickens?
知道这都怨谁吗 西德尼·贝基特
You know who I blame? Sidney Becket.
是贝切特 马圭尔太太 贝切特
It's Bechet, Mrs Maguire. Bechet.
西德尼·贝基特
太轻率了 我可不会这样
So inconsiderate. I won't have it.
他们说得没错
They've got a point.
自杀的人都该下地狱
A man who takes his own life is going straight to hell.
生命是一种恩赐
Life is a glorious gift.
不该如此轻易舍弃
One that should not be discarded lightly.
但对有些人而言 人生的磨难就像是痛苦的负担
But for some, the trials of life can be a terrible burden.
没有人能真正理解他人所承受的苦痛深重
No-one can truly understand the depth of another's suffering.
"我实在告诉你们
Verily I say unto you,
世人一切的罪和一切亵渎的话 都可得赦免"
all sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men."
一切罪都可赦免
All sins shall be forgiven.
斯汤顿太太
Mrs Staunton.
谢谢 钱伯斯先生
Thank you, Mr Chambers.
真得非常感谢
Thank you so very much.
说得真好
Such kind words.
差点都认不出是那老混♥蛋♥了
Barely recognised the old bastard.
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, darling.
德国人 你懂的
She's German, you know.
那个德国♥军♥官 真想给他屁♥股♥上来一火棍
This German officer - poker shoved firmly up his arse -
居然和我说
says to me,
"我只向比我高阶的长官投降"
"I will only surrender to a superior officer."
那会儿哪有?
Was there one anywhere to be seen?
显然特么没有啊
Course there bloody wasn't.
安娜贝尔 拜托 坐下
Annabel, do sit down. Please.
史蒂芬 你可晓得 他和我可是同一级别
So Stephen, bearing in mind he's the same rank as me,
居然在那里特无♥耻♥的扯什么自己是个少校
marches in there bold as brass and said he was a major.
这混球 说得好像德国人不投降一样
Bugger me if the Kraut didn't surrender!
我是帕梅拉·莫顿
Pamela Morton.
史蒂芬是我丈夫的合伙人
Stephen was my husband's business partner.
西德尼·钱伯斯
Sidney Chambers.
我认识你
I know who you are.
你一个人站这里 看起来很落寞
You looked rather forlorn standing over here on your own.
葬礼过后 没人知道该和牧师聊点什么
No-one knows what to say to a clergyman after a funeral.
我要不离开 他们都不自在
They can't relax till I've gone.
可能觉得还得像在教堂一样 规矩行事
Perhaps they think they have to behave as if they're still in church.
也可能是我总让他们想起死亡
Perhaps I remind them too much of death.
有没有...
Is there...
能说话的地方
somewhere we can talk?
来一杯吗 谢谢
Drink? Thank you.
竟然不是雪利酒?
Not sherry?
那个我不喜欢
I'm not partial to it.
你可是教区牧师啊
But you're a vicar.
我诸多牧师陋习之一
One of my many clerical failings.
我所说的一切都会被保密 对吗
Anything I say is confidential?
你可以相信我的谨慎 莫顿太太
You can rely on my discretion, Mrs Morton.
我知道史蒂芬现在的婚姻并非如之前般如意
I knew that Stephen's marriage wasn't as happy as it had once been.
你晓得 她是德国人
She is German, you know.
呃...我知道
Er...yes.
几个月前
A few months ago,
我约了我丈夫在他工作的地方见面
I was supposed to be meeting my husband from work.
显而易见 他又忘了
He'd forgotten, of course.
史蒂芬提议一起去喝一杯
Stephen suggested we go for a drink.
起初不过是闲谈
It was the usual chatter to begin with,
但慢慢...变了味道
but then...something changed.
他说我们要一起去私奔
He said we should run away together.
从头开始
Begin again.
他说要一起去尼斯(法国南部海滨城市)
He said we could go to Niece.
法国的里维埃拉
And the French Riviera.
在热夏的星空下共舞
Dance on warm summer evenings under the stars.
我们交谈 规划种种
We talked. We planned.
抵死缠绵
We made love.
抱歉 让你为难了
I'm sorry. I'm embarrassing you.
不 不 完全没有
No. No, you're not embarrassing me.
我们要去过完全不同以往的生活
We were going to live as we had never lived.
那是他对我说的最后言语
Those were the last words he said to me.
"我们要去过完全不同以往的生活"
"We will live as we have never lived."
现在知道我为什么来找你了吗 钱伯斯先生
So you see why I have come to you, Mr Chambers?
抱歉我还是不确定
I'm not sure I do.
史蒂芬不会自杀
Stephen did not kill himself.
我听到你的悼词 就知道可以信任你
When I heard you speak I knew that I could trust you.
我不能去找警♥察♥
I can't go to the police.
但你...
But you...
你照料的是人心 对吗
The human heart, that's your responsibility, isn't it?
你可以问任何人
You can ask any question.
任何问题
Of anyone.
无论多私密
However private.
抱歉...
I'm sorry...
我还是不太明白
I still don't get your meaning.
我是说谋杀 钱伯斯先生
I mean murder, Mr Chambers.
要姑娘吗
Need a girl?
呃...暂时不用
Er...not at the moment.
自便
Suit yourself.
多谢好意
Thank you for the kind offer.
抱歉让你久等了 钱伯斯先生
Sorry to keep you waiting, Mr Chambers.
我是基汀督察
Inspector Keating.
规矩点 安妮
You behave yourself, Annie.
滚你的 乔迪
Piss off, Geordie.
不好意思 没事 我见过更糟的
Sorry about that. I've heard far worse, believe me.
搅基愉快 乔迪
Bugger yourself sideways, Geordie!
谋杀? 是的 督察
Murder? Yes, Inspector.
有内♥幕♥消息吗
You have a source?
匿名线人
An anonymous source.
匿名 那是自然
Anonymous. Of course.
听着 我还有两个欺诈
Look, I've got two ongoing fraud investigations,
一堆夜盗案子要查
a spate of burglaries.
还有个黑市卖♥♥黑心羊肉的
I've got a black market fellow selling dodgy mutton
把他主顾折腾够呛的破事
that gives his customers the terrible runs.
就我所知 这案子清晰得一塌糊涂
As far as I'm concerned, the case is as clear as crystal.
但你不觉得 也太清晰了吗
Sometimes things can be rather too clear, don't you think?
不 完全没有
No, not really.
他好酒 爱尔兰人♥大♥都如此
He drank. That's what the Irish do of course,
他还欠了一屁♥股♥债
but he was in debt up to his eyeballs.
还都从事务所挪用
Took from his firm.
这事儿都快给掀出来了
He was on the verge of being discovered,
所以他才待办公室里 嗑了大瓶的威士忌
so he stays on in the office, sets about a decanter of whiskey,
之后一枪炸出了自己的脑浆
and he blows his brains out.
他留下遗书了吗
Did he leave a note?
是的 有遗书
Yes. There was a note.