你的前任也是 工作过度
Your predecessor was the same. Worked far too hard.
我没事
I'm fine.
他也是这么说的 结果一年不到就死了
Exactly what he said. He was dead within a year.
你妹妹来了
Your sister's here.
她涂了口红
She's wearing lipstick.
衬衫
Shirt.
西德尼 你看起来好糟糕!
Sidney, you look awful!
是因为工作过度还是因为你老了
Are you working too hard or are you just getting old?
恐怕两者都是 阿曼达说你没回信
Both I'm afraid. Erm, Amanda said you didn't reply.
什么 她的订婚晚宴
What? Her engagement supper.
不回信可不礼貌
Very bad manners not to reply.
我只是不想让她的客人失望罢了 什么
I was saving her guests the disappointment. What?
没有人愿意在晚餐时坐在牧师身边
No-one wants to sit next to a clergyman at supper.
你又不是普通的牧师!
Not every clergyman is you!
我的女同学们会去
The girls from school will be there.
我还以为原则上只要有你女同学的场合
I thought you avoided the girls from school
你都不会去呢
as a matter of principle?
才不是那样
That's not true.
我不适合去那种场合 珍 我也是啊!
I don't belong at these kind of things, Jen. Neither do I!
所以才要拉你去
That's why I need you there.
会有很让人尴尬的对话 当然
There'll be awkward conversation. Of course.
谈论地毯
Talk of carpets.
为什么有钱人一直要谈论地毯
Why is it the well-to-do always talk of carpets?
真希望没有人会提到什么重要的事情
Heaven forbid anyone should bring up anything important.
然后还有阿曼达在
And then there's Amanda.
是啊
Yeah...
求你来吧!
Oh, please come!
我们可以到巴顿路上坐公交车
We can catch a bus from Barton Road.
没那必要
No, there's no need.
那就是大名鼎鼎的强尼·约翰逊了
So, this is the famous Johnny Johnson!
请别说难听的话
Please be kind.
反正你已经对他意醉情迷了
You're besotted already.
他无所不能
He does a million and one amazing things.
他还喜欢爵士乐 对他好点
He likes jazz. Be kind.
强尼!
Johnny!
这是西德尼
This is Sidney.
珍告诉我她有个牧师哥哥时我还真是吓了一跳
A turn up for the books when Jen told me she had a vicar for a brother.
我还以为你会是教师或者是医生
I thought you'd be a teacher or a doctor something.
我们爸妈也是这么想的
So did our parents.
我到哪儿都让人失望
I'm a constant disappointment.
我小的时候 我的牧师说
You know, the priest, when I was a kid,
他理想中的天堂
said that his idea of heaven
是听着号♥声吃脆猪皮片
was eating pork scratchings to the sounds of trumpets.
你对此怎么看
What do you think to that?
呃 我觉得还不错啊
Er... Sounds about right to me.
上车
Get in.
神探牧师 第一季第2集
你有没有想过用爵士乐来让你的布道会更生动点
Have you ever thought of livening up your services with a bit of jazz?
这主意不坏
That's actually not a bad idea.
你不会当真吧 为什么不行
You're not serious? Why not?
你永远都不知道音符的顺序有没有弹对
You can never tell if the notes are being played in the right order.
这才是绝妙之处 珍
That's the wonder of it, Jen.
没有对的方法 没有对的顺序
There's no right way and there's no right order.
我一直觉得大家会很迷惑的
I always think people must get very lost.
迷惑也是其魅力之一啊
Getting lost is all part of the fun.
真荒唐 你们两个都荒唐
Ridiculous. You're both ridiculous.
我的天啊!
Bloody hell!
我们会有个很愉快的夜晚的
We are going to have a lovely time.
路易斯·阿姆斯特朗 "缘分的天空"插曲
LOUIS ARMSTRONG: A Kiss To Build A Dream On
* 我的想象随着亲吻徜徉 *
* ...will thrive upon a kiss *
* 亲爱的 这正是我所想
* Sweetheart, I ask no more than this *
* 轻轻一吻 美梦飞扬 *
* A kiss to build a dream on *
西德尼!
Sidney!
我们找到了一个马蜂窝 我们要去捅它
We've found a wasp nest. We're going to try poking it.
你们确定这样做好吗
Are you sure that's wise?
你们不会是想去折磨那些马蜂吧 不!
You're not tormenting those poor wasps, are you? No!
给我们倒些香槟好吗 安姐姐
Get us some champagne, will you, Am?
爸爸说可以的
Dad said we could.
骗人! 我去给你们求求情
Liar! I'll see what I can do.
我还以为你不来了
I thought you weren't coming.
珍很有说服力
Jen can be very persuasive.
我真想念我们在格兰切斯特的远足
I've missed my jaunts down to Grantchester.
我也想念
I've missed them too.
你头发上...有青草
You have... grass.
求你了
Please?
就一杯 求你了
Just one glass? Please?
想都别想 去洗澡!
Not a hope in hell. Bath!
天啊 我会被那一对整死的
God, that pair will finish me off.
西德尼 好极了
Sidney. Excellent.
来了个做餐前祈祷的
Someone to say grace.
哦 罗伯特
Oh, Robert?
请吧
Shall we?
真漂亮 真的是
It's stunning. It really is.
都看不出来泰坦尼克号♥是撞哪儿的 对吧 珍
Can hardly see where the Titanic hit it, eh, Jen?
作为压♥迫♥制度的标志来说 它真的挺漂亮的
As symbols of oppressive institutions go, it is rather lovely.
今晚不许挖苦婚姻
No marriage-bashing. Not tonight.
我的乐趣就这么没了
There goes my fun.
真是让我的相形见绌
It certainly puts mine to shame.
你的情郎呢
What's happened to your beau?
我都快认为他不存在了
I'm beginning to think he doesn't exist.
你的教区在哪里 格兰切斯特
Where's your parish? Grantchester.
格兰切斯特 教堂很漂亮
Grantchester. Beautiful church.
西德尼居然去做了牧师 真让大家失望
Sidney, disappointing us all by becoming a vicar.
我也让大家失望了 居然从了政
I disappointed everyone by going into politics.
都不知道哪个更糟糕
Not sure which is worse.
绝对是从政
Politics. Definitely.
我们那时都爱西德尼 你们记得吗
We were all in love with Sidney. Do you remember?
他去学校接珍的时候
When he'd pick up Jen from school.
我们一直都对他很着迷
We mooned over him something chronic.
结果他当了上帝的代言人 真可惜
A man of God. such a shame.
莉莉安在这里
There's Lilian!
那时就光彩照人
Glamorous even then.
我当时还真是挺迷人的
I was actually quite striking.
你依然迷人 亲爱的
You still are, darling.
噢 达芙妮 你的头发!
Oh, Daphne. Your hair!
你看起来像个女同性恋
Oh, you look like a lesbian.
我觉得那时我真是
I think I was at the time.
达芙妮!
Daphne!
小珍在这里 是的
And there's little Jen. Yes!
你妈妈居然没给你织整套校服
I'm surprised your mother didn't knit your entire uniform.
阿曼达在哪里
Where's Amanda?
右下角 一直都威风凛凛
Bottom right. Commanding as ever.
盖!
Guy!
没有焰火就不叫派对了
We can't have a party without fireworks.
现在就去放吧!
Let's set them off now!
呃 不 先吃饭 谢天谢地 我饿坏了
Er, no. Dinner first. Oh, thank God, I'm starving.
我跟谁坐 你坐在西德尼边上 规矩点
Who am I with? You're next to Sidney. Behave.
我要和你说说我的房♥客
I can tell you all about my lodger.
他正在找助理牧师的工作
He's looking for work as a curate.
他是个同性恋
He's a homosexual.
快点 亲爱的 等一下 威廉
Come on, darling. Just a moment, William.
西德尼! 久仰大名!
Sidney! I've heard so much about you!
我不常去教会
I...don't go to church much myself.
那里总让我觉得自己做错了什么事
Makes me feel like I've done something wrong, I'm afraid.
那或许就是教会的本意
That may be the intention.
阿曼达跟我说了在她所有的朋友里
Amanda tells me that of all her friends,
我需要在你面前好好表现
you're the one I need to impress.
亲爱的威廉 她是个很棒的女孩
Sweet William... She's a wonderful girl.
呃 的确
Er, she is.
来吧 我们一醉方休
Well, come on, let's get drunk.
你还准备在伦敦投资吗