We're moving back to London. It's for the best.
我一直都不喜欢这房♥子
I was never fond of this house.
太孤单了
Such a lonely place.
怎么了 玛丽安
What is it, Marion?
看到有人如此伤心我很难受
It pains me to see someone so unhappy.
多米尼克和我会高兴起来的
We'll be happier now, Dominic and I.
他会再次变回我爱上的那个人
He'll be the man I fell in love with again.
他会变回他自己
He'll be himself...again.
你最好别走 牧师 怎么了
You'd better stick around, Vicar. What's happened?
乔迪呢
Where's Geordie?
泰勒太太? 是
Mrs Taylor? Yes?
我是 呃 阿特金斯警员
I'm, er, Detective Constable Atkins.
今天下午12点54分 呃
At 12:54pm this afternoon, a er...
在剑桥摄政台发现了一具尸体
a body was discovered, on Regent Terrace in Cambridge.
我们相信是你的丈夫
We believe it to be that of your husband.
我深表哀悼
I'm so very sorry.
爸爸! 我弟弟大卫病了
Dad! My brother David's poorly.
大卫病了? 得了百日咳
David's poorly, is he? Got whooping cough.
医生说他会死 但我不相信
Doctor says he'll die, but I don't believe him.
乔迪? 凯西?
Geordie? Cathy?
凯西 很抱歉家里这么乱
Cathy? Oh, please forgive the mess, it's...
他还好吗 嗯
How is he? Erm...
他们说可能...可能会扩散到肺部
They say it might...It might go to his lungs, and...
如果真那样 那么 呃
And if it does, then, er...
他们说我们就要做最坏打算了
...they're saying we should prepare for the worst.
我不能让他这样病下去 西德尼
I can't let it go on, Sidney.
你应该告诉我的 你什么也做不了
You should've let me know. Nothing you can do.
我会早点来看他
I would've come sooner.
你怎么知道我在这里
How'd you know I was here?
阿特金斯说你请假了 阿特金斯?
Atkins said you were on leave. Atkins?
我该走了
I should go.
如果你有任何需要...
If there's anything you need -
你在哪儿见到阿特金斯的
Where'd you see Atkins?
他在进行调查
He's leading an investigation.
证据放在他眼皮底下他都看不见
He couldn't lead a dying horse to water.
别闹了
Will you stop it?
进去好好玩
Go inside, play nicely.
是什么
What is it?
谋杀吗 没关系
Murder? It doesn't matter.
有嫌疑人吗 别操心 乔迪
Any suspects? Don't even think it, Geordie.
我不能呆在这儿眼睁睁等他死
I can't just stay here and wait for him to die.
什么情况
Where are we?
多米尼克·泰勒
Dominic Taylor.
唐宁学院的董事 39岁 胸部中刀
Fellow of Downing College, 39, stabbed through the chest.
(唐宁学院: 剑桥大学的一个学院)
有目击证人吗 现在还没找到目击者
Witnesses? Well, er, not witnesses as such.
刀子呢
Knife?
没有
No.
线索呢 今天是周日 长官
Leads? It's Sunday, sir.
这一天你已经很熟悉了
A day you've become very familiar with.
从现在起到圣诞节你都不会再有休息
You'll work every one from now to Christmas.
长官
Sir.
这场火灾...
This, er, fire...
泰勒先生觉得嫌犯是托拜厄斯·霍尔
Mr Taylor seemed to think that Tobias Hall was responsible.
红狮酒馆的房♥东 你和他谈过了吗
The landlord at the Red Lion. You've spoken to him?
你♥他♥妈♥都干了些什么
What the hell have you done?
多米尼克·泰勒是个浮夸的混♥蛋♥
Dominic Taylor was a pompous bastard.
谁会想到你会去烧他家的房♥子啊
Who thought you'd burnt his house down?
那不是我♥干♥的
That was not my doing.
那为什么要指责你
Why accuse you, then?
他是个自大的白♥痴♥
He was one of these stuck-up twerps,
总是抱怨这抱怨那
always moaning about something.
一会儿是噪音 一会儿是客人
The noise, my customers...
所以就只是因为噪音么
So it was just that, just the noise?
他投诉过好几次 你自己去查档案
I'd check your files. Made a fair few complaints.
为什么他要指责你纵火
Why accuse you of starting the fire?
富人总是把他们的痛苦推脱到别人身上
Rich people always got to blame somebody for their woes.
你♥他♥妈♥给我回答问题
Answer the bloody question!
装腔作势地来这里
Came over here, all airs and graces.
说他不让这地方关门决不罢休
Said he wasn't going to rest until he closed this place down.
我告诉他
I told him...
如果他真这么做 我会让他后悔
if he did any such thing, he'd live to regret it.
你威胁他了
You threatened him?
我不喜欢他 但我不会咒他死
I didn't like the man. I wouldn't wish him dead.
不 我不会咒任何人死
No, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
去查查记录 看看泰勒先生的投诉里有没有线索
Check the records, see if we have anything on Mr Taylor's complaint.
你去和他妻子谈
You talk to his wife.
然后下盘双陆棋喝一杯 你觉得如何
Then Backgammon and a pint, what do you say?
凯西需要你 乔迪
Cathy needs you, Geordie.
回家吧
Go home.
阿特金斯 你会玩双陆棋吗
Atkins, do you play Backgammon?
不 长官 好极了
No, sir. Excellent.
在吗
Hello?
我...我有点走神了
I was...I was lost there for a minute.
我不得不卖♥♥掉我的钢琴
I'm having to sell my piano.
是么 真可惜
Really? That is a shame.
运输费都比买♥♥它的钱贵
The cost of shipping is far more than it's worth,
我还要还债 我丈夫赌博欠的钱
and there are debts to pay, my husband's gambling habit.
你生他的气吗 生气?
You angry with him? Angry?
把这团烂摊子丢给你处理
For leaving you to pick up the pieces.
我生气的是他瞒了我很多事情
I'm angry that he kept a whole part of himself from me.
那些婚外情 那些谎言
The affairs, the lies.
看起来我完全不了解我爱的那个人
The man I loved...didn't really know him at all, it seems.
西德尼 你又走神了
Sidney, you were lost again.
摄政台
Regent Terrace?
摄政台? 你知道那地方吗
Regent Terrace? Do you know it?
那不是在帕克绿地附近吗
It's near Parker's Piece, isn't it?
泰勒就死在那边的路上
Taylor died on that road right there.
如果你错了呢
What if you're wrong?
要不是上帝站在你这边
If you didn't have God on your side,
我会叫你去某个地方(下地狱) 钱伯斯先生!
I'd tell you where to get off, Mr Chambers!
他也站在你那边呢
He's on your side too.
这里 看见了吗
Here, see?
他在这里被捅
He was stabbed...
踉跄走过公共绿地到了摄政台
...staggered out across the common onto Regent Terrace,
然后倒地
where he collapsed.
他到这儿寻欢作乐来了
He was getting his end away.
在一个公共厕所里?
In a public lav?
哦 我懂了
Oh...I see.
这...你所暗示的可不是正人君子做的事
It...What you're suggesting is not decent.
不表示就没有发生 肮脏的家伙!
It doesn't mean it's not happening. Dirty sod!
我觉得他妻子知道他是同性恋
I think his wife knew he was a homosexual.
我就只是上厕所而已 还要你朋友陪?
I just need a piss. With your friend for company?
要我把他抓起来吗 长官 抓吧
Shall I take him in, sir? Go ahead.
乔迪 他什么都没做!
Geordie, he didn't do anything!
我以严重猥亵的嫌疑逮捕你
I'm arresting you on suspicion of gross indecency.
你没有义务... 这样有何帮助
You're not obliged... How is this helping?
但是你说的话会...
but what you say may be...
这样一点帮助也没有!
It's not helping!
把这地方封锁起来 给我全面搜查
Get the area secured. I want it searched.
泰勒太太
Mrs Taylor?
我需要去安顿一下孩子们
I need to get the children settled.
别在这里说 乔迪
(Not here, Geordie!)
你知道你丈夫有私情吗
Were you aware of your husband's liaisons?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
和男人私通
With men. Sexual liaisons.
玛丽安
Marion...
玛丽安 如果你和我们说 我们不会传出去
Marion, if you speak to us, it won't go any further.
我保证
You have my word.
多米尼克爱我
Dominic loved me.
他和他想要的人在一起做了他想做的事
He did what he wanted, with who he wanted,