...is love.
(下集预告) 我们非常想结婚
We very much hope to be married.
亚瑟·埃文斯想要杀我
Arthur Evans is trying to do me in.
你在格兰切斯特为我们证婚好吗
How would you feel about marrying us in Grantchester?
你以前当过助理牧师吗 没有
Have you been a curate before? No.
其中对绝对命令(由康德提出)最有趣
One of the most fascinating
也是最主要的变更就是功利主义
and major alternatives to the categorical imperative - utilitarianism.
你确定你愿意为我们证婚吗
Are you happy to take the wedding?
我以前还没见过死人呢
I've never seen a person dead before.
我们需要考虑的是意图
What we have to consider here is the matter of intent.
如果这是谋杀 她肯定认识凶手
If this was murder, she knew her attacker.
抓住你了!
Gotcha!