剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
我跟他说了阿曼达的事
I told him about Amanda.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我看上去还好吗
Do I look okay?
很帅气
Very handsome.
要不把你的头发稍微弄乱一点
Maybe just mess up your hair a little bit.
我来吧
May I?
行
Please.
好了
There.
上吧 拿下她
Go and get her.
阿曼达
Amanda?
对
Right.
行 那祝你玩的愉快
Okay, well, have a good time.
你答应我不会炒了安吉拉的
You promised me you wouldn't fire Angela.
- 我没有炒她啊 - 是吗 那谁干的呢
- I didn't. - Oh, really? Well, then who did?
玛丽安娜 这位是肯德拉·查希尔
Mariana, this is Kendra Zahir.
玛丽安娜 非常高兴见到你
Mariana, it is such a pleasure to meet you.
- 您的大名之前已经有所耳闻了 - 是吗
- I have heard so much about you. -You have?
我是说 见到你非常高兴
Uh, I mean, it's nice to meet you too.
肯德拉来这是监管日常运作的
Kendra is here to oversee daily operations.
这是什么意思
Oh. What does that mean?
这个吗 鉴于最近发生的事情
Well, um, in light of some of the recent issues,
我只是来这儿 处理掉小事
I'm just... here to douse any little fires
维持公♥司♥正常运作
and to keep Speckulate on track.
所以 你先拿安吉拉开刀
So, you doused Angela?
考虑到中间人情关系复杂
Considering many of the issues were personnel related.
安吉拉本该是要纠正这样的情况
Angela was working to rectify those.
但大多是问题都是她自己犯下的 然后自己纠正
Rectify issues largely of her own making.
那我觉得乔什跟这也脱不了干系
Well, I'm pretty sure that Josh had a lot to do with that.
非常明显 这里很多女性职员都受到了他的性骚扰
And apparently, he was sexually harassing a number of women
很多人都对此都怨声载道
who made complaints
安吉拉却没有将这些事情处理好
that Angela failed to bring to anyone's attention.
她知道吗
She knew?
我向你保证 我今天来就是整改
I want to assure you that I'm here to remedy
这里的种族性别间的工资差别问题
the race and gender pay gap
鼓励开♥发♥更多三观正的应用
and to encourage more socially conscious apps,
就像你的 积极份子
like your Act-tivism.
是吗 这听上去很正能量
Well, that sounds pretty positive.
是的 我们会内部处理好这些事情的
Yeah, we'll fix all of these issues internally.
但我们无法容忍♥的是 有人盗取信息
But what we can't abide is anyone stealing information
让我们暴露在公众视野之下 任人审视
and exposing us to public scrutiny.
这就是我为什么要进行调查的原因
Which is why I'm launching an investigation
找出是谁在网络上公布了
into who was responsible for publishing
这里职员的薪水收入
the men's salaries online.
与此同时 玛丽安娜 我们需要你
And in the meantime, Mariana, we need you
停止担任你的应用开♥发♥小组的组长
to step down as team leader of your app.
为什么
Why?
这不是你能决定的
Uh, that's not your call.
从董事会对我的要求来说 我能做这样的决定
It's my understanding from the board that it is.
那么 你理解的是错的
Well, your understanding is incorrect.
这是我的公♥司♥
This is my company.
你还有一些私事需要处理呢 埃文
You have some issues of your own to deal with, Evan.
什么事
What issues?
一个前员工正在以非法解雇的名义告你
You're being sued by a former employee for wrongful termination.
- 谁 乔瑟吗 - 不是
- Who? Josh? - No.
阿曼达·菲利普斯
Amanda Phillips.
强制仲裁条款中 多个条款规定
Most forced arbitration clauses require
消费者放弃本身权利
the consumer to waive their rights,
这使得企业可进行上诉
while allowing the corporation to sue in court,
那么消费者们不得不为此支付一大申诉费
and consumers often must pay steep filing fees
仅仅是为了能立案调查
just to initiate a case
还要支付仲裁人的部分时薪
and pay their share of the arbitrator's hourly charges.
除此之外 强制仲裁条款还允许
In addition, forced arbitration clauses often allow
企业自♥由♥选择仲裁地点
the corporation to choose the location,
不管对消费者来说 交通是否是便利
--regardless of how inconvenient
或是交通费用是否昂贵
or costly travel will be for the consumer.
既然只有企业会多次请到仲裁者
Since only businesses are repeat users of an arbitrator,
那么对于仲裁人来说 如果想要收到以后的仲裁请求
there is a disincentive for an arbitrator
那么他们就更容易偏向做出不利于消费者的仲裁
to rule in favor of a consumer if he expects further retention.
好了 在座的各位 我结束了 祝你们今晚玩的愉快
All right, guys. That's my time. Y'all have a great night!
给下一位喜剧人一点掌声吧
Okay, give a hand to our next comic,
这是她的的处♥女♥舞台秀
she's a virgin to the stage.
掌声欢迎 爱丽丝·关
Welcome, Alice Kwan!
我还想着你可能会说 我揉自己的肚子
Uh, I was expecting you to say I rub my belly,
或者我听听碧昂斯什么的
or I listen to Beyonce or something,
但是你就只是亲了一下
but you're just out here kissing.
我 我不知道我为什么这样做
I... I don't know why I did that.
- 我 我非常抱歉 - 没事
- I'm s... I'm sorry. - It's okay.
只是 只是我有女朋友了
It's just, it's just that I have a partner.
是你认识的人 其实
Someone you know, actually.
乔伊·里弗顿
Joey Riverton.
是 我知道的
Yeah. I knew that.
你知道吗
You did?
我感觉很糟 非常抱歉
Yeah, I feel ter --I'm so sorry.
我不能
I can't, uh...
天 我这样做和乔伊做的事没有什么区别了
Man, and now I just did to Joey what they did to me.
乔伊对你做了什么
What did Joey do to you?
乔伊和我的女朋友外遇
Joey had an affair with my girlfriend.
他们把我们拆散了
They broke us up.
我需要这些新人的面试记录
I need these intake interview styped and input
录入为电子档 星期一之前完成
into digital files by Monday.
希望你这周末没有什么安排
Hope you're not doing anything this weekend.
你到底为什么要让盖尔去杰米的公♥寓♥呢
Why would you send Gael to Jamie's apartment in the first place?
我走投无路了 那你为什么又对这些事守口如瓶呢
I was desperate! Why'd you keep the whole thing a secret?
我是为了保护盖尔
I was trying to protect Gael.
你知道吗 我觉得你只是在保护你自己
You know, I think you were just trying to protect yourself.
你还藏着什么没告诉我的
Why else did you hide it from me?
你是知道的 不告诉盖尔是错误的
You knew that keeping it from Gael was wrong.
怪不得他那么生气
No wonder he's upset.
这不是他的错 我挺他
I don't blame him! I'm on his side!
那当然了 你一直都挺他
Of course, you are.
因为你从来都不支持我
'Cause you are never on my side!
- 你在说些什么啊 - 你是我的姐姐 玛丽安娜
- What are you talking about? - You're my sister, Mariana!
你就应该为我着想啊
You're supposed to have my back!
所有人都用钱买♥♥曝光度 这就是打造品牌的方法
Everyone pays for publicity. That's how you build a brand.
利用我妹妹和她的处境
By exploiting my sister and her cause
来让你自己 成为某种英雄吗
to make yourself out to be some kind of hero?
我没告诉他们说写什么
I didn't tell them what to write!
这会造成什么伤害呢
What harm did it do?
这会造成什么伤害
What harm did it do?
我的佣金没了
I just lost my commission!
如果你之前没有那些好评
Which you wouldn't even have been considered for
你也根本不会有这笔报酬
without the review.
难道你都不担心这件事会影响你的事业吗
Are you not worried about how this is gonna affect your business?
还有你品牌的形象
The integrity of your brand?
是吗 这确实有点影响
Yeah. Oh, oh, it's not great,
但这并 并不是什么天大的丑闻
but it's, it's not a huge scandal.
现在人们都忘性很大
Nothing sticks to anyone anymore.
所以 这让这件事变得可以接受了吗
So, that makes it okay?
难道就是因为人们都犯了事 又都侥幸逃脱
Just because everyone does it and gets away with it,
这样我们就可以抛弃道德 任人践踏吗
that we could just throw our ethics out the window?
有时候折中妥协也是走向成功的代价
Sometimes compromise is the price of success.
扭曲自己的原则
Compromising your principles
也许是大众眼里的成功
might be the world's idea of success,
但这不是我
but it's not mine,
我不想成为这样的人
and it's not who I want to be,
我也不想和这样的人在一起
and it's not whoI want to be with.
你在说些什么 你是说
What're you saying? Are you...
什么 你是说我们俩算是玩完了吗
What? You're saying we're done?
是你说的我可以相信你的
You told me I could trust you.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表