剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
How do you knowwhat's inside the files?
你怎么知道文件里面有什么
The Supreme Court heldin Connick v. Thompson
最高法♥院♥插足过汤普森案件的审理
that plaintiffs could provedeliberate indifference
那件案子的原告本可以证明 故意冷漠
You didn't answermy question.
你没有回答我的问题
Did you... take the filesfrom this office?
是不是你 把这些文件从这件办公室偷出去的
No, sir.
不是的 先生
They were sentto me anonymously.
我收到了这些文件 是匿名发出的
Why would someonesend you the files?
为什么某人要寄给你这些文件
I don't know why.
我不知道
But I didn't show themto anyone.
但是我没有给任何人看这些文件
I give you my word on that. The Monell claimdoesn't apply.
我想你发誓 玛西娅的声明不能成为证据
There's no evidence that this was an actual police policy.
没有证据能证明那真的是警方的政策
It's a commentmade by one man. The police chief.
那只是个人评论 那个警♥察♥局长
This is smoking gun evidence of notice
这是警♥察♥为了转移注意力
by the policy make rhimself.
自己放的烟雾弹
You're stretching the precedent to provide the outcome you want,not the law supporting it.
你用案例是要证明你想要的结果 而不是可以支撑你说法的法律
With all due respect,Your Honor,
恕我直言 法官大人
you may think you're not an activist judge,
您可能觉得自己并不是一位激进的法官
but you have consistently protected the police as an institution
但是你一直以来都无视这位警长的个人行动
regardless of the actions of individual officers.
来保护警♥察♥这个组织
There is no such thingas an impartial judge on the left or the right.
无论是左翼还是右翼中 都没有正义的法官
You choose conservativeprecedents,
你选择保守党的案例
not because you have to,because you want to.
不是因为事实使然 这只是你的个人意愿
Is that all?
就这些
Yes, sir.
是的 大人
We'll discuss what to do about your failure to disclose
我们明天会讨论 就你拒绝承认持有
that you were in possession of sealed documents tomorrow.
机密文件这件事怎么处理
Um, hi, I'm Alice Kwan,
嗨 我叫爱丽丝·关
and I'm new to stand up.
我是新的单口相声演员
I mean, why do they even call it stand up?You know, 'cause...
我不明白 为什么他们吧这叫做 站起来 你知道的 因为
the first guy who did it decided to stand and not sit?
第一个这么做的家伙选择站着而不是坐着
I mean, what if he'd sat?You know, would it becalled sit down?
我是说 要是他坐着呢 你知道的 那这就会被称为 坐下吗
I'm going to dosome sit down tonight.
我今晚要做表演一些单口相声
So, I recently came outto my parents.
所以我最近跟我父母出柜了
We read that gay peoplelike rainbows.
我们发现拉拉这个群体就像彩虹一样
Oh, yeah, they We do. Thanks.
哦 是啊 他们 我们的确像 谢谢
But you're not going to cutyour hair short, are you?
但你不会把你的头发剪断的 不是吗
Your hair is so pretty,
你的头发这么好看
and you will still wear dresses?
而且你还是会穿裙子
Sure, yeah.
当然
Of course, no one in the family can know.
当然我家里没有人可以知道这件事
So, they're fine with me being gay,
所以我做拉拉他们也接受
as long as I'm not"too gay," or... or out.
只要我不要太拉拉 或者出柜
So, two steps outof the closet, one step back in.
所以 本想直接出柜的 但是又缩了回来
Kind of caught in the door jamb.
临门一脚要跨出时被他们阻止了
Help!
帮忙
That was amazing.
这真是太棒了
It was?
你说什么
I mean, it was for me.For sure.
我是说 我感觉超棒 当然了
It's just, you know,sometimes the first time with someone can be...
你知道 有的时候和某人第一轮的感觉
not as good as the second time.
没有第二轮来的棒
The second time was justas amazing as the first time.
但是第二轮和第一轮都感觉太棒了
Wait till the third time.
我在等待第三轮了
That's when I really pull out all the tricks.
到时候我真的会使出浑身解数的
Oh, he has tricks.
哦 他居然有技术
Come on, the Kamasutracame from India.
得了吧 这种体♥位♥来自印度
Ooh, maybe we shouldmake a Kamasutra app.
哦 可能我们应该做了性♥爱♥体♥位♥app
I'd love to see youpitch that to Evan.
我很想看到你迫不及待和埃文试的样子了
Actually,I would not like that.
说实话 我不想这样
Don't worry,I talked to Angela.
别担心 我和安吉拉谈过了
Evan didn't come onto Amanda.
埃文没有在追阿曼达
She quit because she gota better offer somewhere else.
她辞职是因为她拿到了其他公♥司♥待遇更好的工作邀请
It's not himI need to worry about,
我不是在担心他
it's the sexist nerds that work for him.
是那些他手下性别歧视的书呆子
Not including you, by the way.
顺便说一下 这不包括你
You know, in fact, I was kind of hoping that, maybe,
你知道的 其实 我倒有点希望这样 可能吧
you'd want to joinmy team.
你想要加入我的团队
Really?
真的
So... what's the plan now?
所以 现在是什么计划
You know, they have grief support groups.
你知道的 他们有心理医疗团队
I know what I need to do.I just...
我知道我该做的 我只要
I never really dealtwith it, you know?
我从未真正处理过它 你知道吗
I'm going to be fine.
我不会有事的
I really don't want anybody to know
我真的不想让人知道
about Jacob, or that I was in the hospital.
关于雅各布或我在医院的事
Okay? Yeah.
可以吗 可以
Of course.
当然可以
But...
但是
you do need someoneto talk to.
你确实需要找人谈谈
I have someone to talk to.
我有人倾诉
I have you.
我有你
So, um, I do think that it's important to kind of,
所以 我认为这很重要
you know, keep this on the D.L.
你知道的 把这个放在电视上
Just for optics and all.
只是为了光学什么的
Got it.
明白
Uh, can I use the bathroom?
我能用一下洗手间吗
Yeah, go for it.
当然 去吧
Uh, yeah, it's just right through there, right?
就在那边 对吧
Oh, uh, um...
欧 嗯
What I The, the, the bathroom's just d down the hall.
洗手间就在走廊的那头
Down the hall.Cool. I should, um... Yeah, just over there.
走廊那头 好 我应该 嗯 对 就在那边
I am so sorry that I looked at your penis
我很抱歉我盯着你的丁丁
Jamie! Hi.
杰米 嗨
Hey.
嘿
There were girls in the bathroom,so I didn't want
浴室里有女生 所以我不想去
You, you two know each other, right?
你们 你们俩认识 对吗
Yes. Yes, we do.
是 对 我们认识
From, uh, Davia's birthday. Right. Yeah.
从达维亚的生日那天认识的 对 是的
How you doing? Great. Good.
你过得如何 太棒了 很好
I'm sorry, I was just, uh
很抱歉 我只是
Oh, it's fine.I actually have to go anyway.
没事 反正我也得走了
So, um, I'll text you later.
那我稍后给你发短♥信♥
Great.
好
Didn't mean to barge in.The door was open.
我不是故意闯进来的 门是开着的
No worries. Uh, is Callie around?
没关系 卡丽在吗
Uh, if she's not in the lounge,I would try the roof?
如果她不在客厅 我去楼顶看看
Will do.
在的
It's over there. That's right. Thank you.
在那边 好的 谢谢
Hey.
嘿
How are you?
你最近怎样
Uh, you know, okay for an amateur artist
呃 你知道的 对于一个工作
whose work is unprovocative and pass.
平淡无奇的业余艺术家来说还可以
You didn't see the review of the show in The Times?
你没看《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》对这部剧的评论吗
Who ever wrote that is an idiot.
写那话的人就是个白♥痴♥
Or maybe the person who bought a piece from me is.
或者从我这里买♥♥了一部作品的人也是
He's not.
他不是
He? Or she.
男的吗 或许是女的
I've never had that much fun making anything.
我从来没有做过这么有趣的东西
Well, don't be discouraged.
好吧 别灰心
You're a brilliant artist.
你是个杰出的艺术家
I believe in you.
我相信你
You okay?
你还好吗
You want to talk about it?
你想谈谈吗
No.
不
No, I don't want to talk or think about anything right now.
不 我现在不想说话也不愿想任何事情
Jamie?
杰米
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Me too.
我也是
Sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 很抱歉
Look, you know I want you,
你知道我想要你
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表