剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
Mm. You know, I got to admit,unemployment isn't all bad.
对不起
I'm sorry.
- 嗯 你已经说过对不起了 - 但这样不够
- Mm, you alreadysaid you're sorry.- It's not good enough.
- 让你丢了工作是我的错 - 不 这不是你的错
-It's my faultyou lost your job.-No, it's not your fault.
能离开那里我很开心
I'm happy to be out of there,
能在别的地方重新开始也让我感到很兴奋
and I'm excited to start making a real difference somewhere.
要跟着你吗
Is this gonna follow you?
我不觉得
I don't think so.
那你为什么不整天都和艾萨克呆在床上消磨时间
Okay, so why aren't you spending your day off in bed with Isaac?
姑娘 他有他自己的事要做
Well, girl, he has his own business.
他不能只是打个电♥话♥请病假
It's not like he can call in sick.
你们两个 大概是 认真的
Are you guys,like, official?
我想让你见见我的家人
I want you to meet my family.
- 出去 - 我认真的
- Get out.- I'm serious.
我认真的
I'm serious.
我的兄弟姐妹 我们
Uh, both my brothersand my sister, we...
我们每周末都去我们父母家吃晚饭
we go to our parents' house every Sunday and have dinner.
你确定他们准备好接受我这烫手的山芋了吗
You sure they're ready for this hot mess?
你很火♥辣♥ 这肯定的 但你不是烫手的山芋
I mean, you're hot, for sure,but you're not a mess.
虽然我不会介意如果你能 能够休息一会
Although, I wouldn't mind if you just, just took a little break
- 哦 - 至少 从一线上
- Oh.- At least, on the front lines.
所以你不必要再次把我保释出狱了
So, you don't have to bail me out of jail again?
我是说 我没必要一直生活在挣扎的痛苦中
I mean, you don't always have to live in the pain of struggle.
你知道的 努力生活是一种抗♥议♥的形式
You know, us thriving is a form of protest.
- 我知道
- I know.
- 你知道吗
- You do?
几周过后再说吧
Maybe a couple of Sundays from now.
毕竟 我们还没有正式在一起 你知道吧
After all, it's not likewe're official, you know?
我们没有正式在一起吗
Are we not official?
它开始了
Oh, it is so on!
- 好吧 这不是他说的
- Okay, that's what he says.
- 不 你爱这个 你那么喜欢他
- No, you love it!You're so into him.
你的感情生活怎么啦
What's up with your love life?
你和杰米还在分手状态吗
You still on a break with Jamie?
我只是在考虑一些东西
I'm just figuring stuff out.
考虑盖尔吗
Stuff like Gael?
杰米告诉我他爱我
Jamie told me he loves me.
- 妹子
- Girl.
- 他们两太不一样了
- Like they're so different.
杰米很贴心很能靠得住 而且我们三观一致
Jamie is sweet and dependable, and we have the law in common.
盖尔也很贴心 他很敏感 像个艺术家 是那种可以让你完全迷失自我的人
And Gael is, also,sweet and, like, sensitive, and an artist,and just the kind of guy you can lose yourself in.
妹子 你够坚强 能做一个陷入爱情但始终保持理智的人
Well, girl, you are strong enough to get lost in love and still keep your wits about you in life.
你只要去相信你的直觉
You just got to trust your instincts.
我是说 在你最脆弱的时刻 你想打电♥话♥给谁
I mean, at your most vulnerable moments, who do you want to call?
你想待在谁的臂弯中
Whose arms do you want around you?
你好
Hi.
你在找什么人吗
Uh, are you looking for someone?
你好 我很抱歉
Hey, uh, sorry about that.
- 没事
- No, actually.
- 这是玛丽卡和考利
- This is Malika and Callie.
你好 我是以利亚
Hey. I'm Elijah.
你曾经坠入过爱河吗
Have you ever been in love?
有一次
Once.
她 还是他是谁
Who was she, or he?
他的名字叫以利亚
His name is Elijah.
发生了什么
What happened?
只是我们还没有准备好和对方在一起
Just weren't ready for each other.
- 你想过来吗
- You want to come up?
- 好的
- Yeah.
知道那是谁吗
Any idea who that might be?
对不起我错过了展览
Sorry I missed the show.
我爱你的作品 我一直都爱
I love your work,but I always have.
不是一直都爱
Not always.
有一个我不喜欢
One piece I didn't like.
你说过它看起来像一个屁♥股♥里塞了蜡笔的鸭子在墙上涂鸦
You said it looked like a donkey scribbled on a wall with a crayon in its ass.
我这样说了吗 你确定吗
I said that? Are you sure?
这可不是一个让人容易遗忘的批评
It's not a critiqueone easily forgets.
这很性感
This is sexy.
当然了 放在我的展览厅会很棒
Sure, would look great in my showroom.
我能直接从你这买♥♥下它吗 还是我需要跟你的经销商谈谈
Can I buy it from you,or do I need to talk to your dealer?
让你付钱买♥♥下它我觉得很奇怪
I feel weird making you pay for it.
我不介意花钱买♥♥下它
I don't mind paying for it.
你可以直接拿
You can have it.
你不能直接把你的作品送人
You can't just give your work away.
这是非卖♥♥品
It's not for sale.
好吧
Fair enough.
你必须邀请我去你的下一次展览
You'll just have to invite me to your next show.
这样我才能从你的展览匿名买♥♥东西
That way I can buy from your gallery anonymously.
有人已经这样做了
Somebody just did that.
- 不是你吗 - 不 我没有被邀请 你忘了吗
- It wasn't-- - No! I wasn't invited, remember?
生意如何啊
How's business?
很好
Good.
我一直在做红地毯
I've just been doing a lot of red carpet.
我为艾米莉·布朗特和艾玛·斯通做了造型
I just dressed Emily Blunt and Emma Stone.
我看到了 恭喜你啊
Yeah, I saw that.Congratulations.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
为了什么抱歉
For what?
抱歉我伤害了你 我是个混♥蛋♥
For hurting you.I was an asshole.
每个大学里的人都是混♥蛋♥
Everyone in college is an asshole.
你不是的
You weren't.
但是你确实有那个混♥蛋♥劲儿
But you did have that man bun thing going on.
对啊 那你那个从来不脱下来的雨披呢
Yeah, what about that poncho you never took off?
所以 你现在有约会对象吗
So... are you seeing anyone special?
你看到爱丽丝了吗 她在这里吗
Have you seen Alice? Is she here?
不在
Nope.
- 马利克在哪里
- Where's Malika?
- 她出去了
- She went out.
- 凯莉呢
- Kelly?
- 也不在
- Nope.
好吧 听着 我必须和某个人谈谈 所以你也必须去
Okay, listen,I have to talk to someone,so you're going to have to do.
我现在还没有彻底和杰夫分手
I, I haven't exactly broken up with Jeff yet.
我还没告诉他不搬回家和他一起住呢 他就离开了他的妻子 我现在感觉很糟糕 因为他为了我毁了他的生活 他现在正经历非常困难的时光 我实在是不知道应该怎么做了
You know, he left his wife before I could tell him that I am not moving back home to be with him, and now I feel terrible because he ruined his life for me and he's having a really tough time, and I just, I don'tknow what to do.
好吧
Okay.
所以 问题是搬回威斯康星州呢 还是杰夫呢
So, is moving back to Wisconsin the issue,or is Jeff the issue?
都是
Both.
不 我爱他 我真的爱他
No, I love him. I really do.
但是有些事情改变了
But things have changed.
你知道吗 我的感觉改变了 但是我觉得我现在甩掉他太不是人了
You know, my feeling shave changed, but I feel like a total shit for dumping him now.
如果你让他甩了你呢
What if you get him to dump you?
- 怎么办呢
- How?
- 就告诉他你不想搬回威斯康星州 你的生活现在都在这里了
- Just tell him that you don't want to move back to Wisconsin, and that your life is here now.
让他去选择
Make it his choice.
你知道吗 我完全没有想到这个
You know, I actually hadn't thought of that.
他爱他在菲奇堡的家
He loves his life in Fitchburg.
这样也许可以吧 谢谢
That might work. Thanks.
好的 能帮上忙很高兴
Yeah, happy to help.
- 你喝多了吗
- Are you drunk?
- 是啊
- Yeah.
我更喜欢你这个样子
I like you better this way.
谢谢你
Thank you?
妇女节的收获怎么样
So, how was Women's Day received?
还行吧
Um, fine.
我很惊讶没有太多的妇女享受足疗
I was surprised more women didn't get manicuresor pedicures.
我觉得她们会感激的
I thought they'd appreciate that.
她们感激的是提高薪水
Uh, look, what they'd appreciate is a raise.
能得到和男人一样的薪酬
To get paid what the men are paid.
这方面怎么样了
How's that going?
我正努力着
I'm working on it.
我必须向多米董事会汇报
I have to answer tomy Board of Directors--
谁 让我猜猜 都是男人吧
Who, let me guess,are all men?
这方面我也在努力
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表