剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
噢 我的天 你美极了
Oh, my goodness. You are so pretty.
噢
Oh!
而且才华横溢
And talented.
瞧瞧这漂亮的小脸蛋
Look at that gorgeous face.
如果你能减掉30磅
If you just lost 30 pounds,
没有你要不到的男人
you could get any man you want.
她来了 恭喜
There she is. Congratulations.
- 你成功了 - 她筹集了两万
- You did it, girl! - And she raised $20,000.
- 我们为你感到骄傲 - 她的app简直绝了
- You made us proud. - Her app is geni.
谢谢大家
Thank you, all.
所以 你兴奋吗
So, are you excited?
我们听说埃文当时也在场 他肯定也被惊艳到了
We heard Evan was there. He must be impressed.
我觉得我要去跟埃文说明一下情况
I think I'm just gonna tell Evan what happened
让他扣我的工资 不需要告诉别人
and have him garnish my wages, so no one needs to know.
哇 等等
Whoa, wait.
你不必去补上那些钱款
You don't have to make up that money.
变性人退伍军人中心期待的是两万
The Center for Transgender Veterans is expecting $20,000.
但本来他们心中的数字只有那一半
They were expecting half that.
他们会理解的
They'll understand.
是啊 好吧 可是其他人怎么办
Yeah, well, what about everyone else?
这只是个测试 事情本就可能出错
It's a beta test. Things are supposed to go wrong.
话是这样说 但是我不允许在我手下出事
Okay. No, not on my watch.
我的意思是 这些人都盼着我失败
I mean, all of those guys are expecting me to fail.
而且埃文为此直面他的董事会
And Evan stood up to his board of directors.
我不能让他对我失去信心
I can't let him lose his faith in me.
我觉得你可以不用担心埃文会对你失去信心
I don't think you have to worry about Evan losing faith in you.
我的天 你还是觉得他做这一切
Oh, my god. Do you still think that he's doing
- 都只是因为 - 不是的 我没有那么说
- all of this because - No, I didn't say that.
- 好吧 可是你就是这么暗示的 - 不 我没有
- Well, that's whatyou're implying. - No, it's not.
听着 我现在无法谈这个
Look, I can't talk about this right now.
我没有时间浪费在这个上面 我必须去艺术部门
I don't have time for this. I have to go down to the art department,
然后再来个愚蠢的批斗会
and then I have a stupid grievance meeting.
想我了
Miss me?
他怎么了
What's his story?
- 噢 丹尼斯 - 是的
- Oh, Dennis? - Yeah.
- 他住在公社里 - 他是做什么的
- He lives at the Coterie. - Hm. What does he do?
好吧 你正看到的这些
Well, you're looking at it.
他肯定有工作
He must have a job.
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
但他才搬进来 所以我也不怎么了解
But he just moved in, so I barely know him.
好吧 没准你该去了解一下
Well, maybe you should get to know him.
他很有魅力
He's very attractive.
是啊 但还是不了
Yeah, no thanks.
那是个废柴
That guy's a loser.
每个男人都是废柴
Every man's a loser
直到他们找到对的女人
until he finds the right woman.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
嘿 你可以给丹尼斯
Hey, can you send Dennis
再续一杯他在喝的饮料吗
a refill of whatever he's drinking?
- 然后说这是达维安送的 - 妈妈 别这样
- And say it's from Davia. - Mom, no.
就这样就这样就这样 去吧去吧去吧 这就对了
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Do it, do it, do it,do it, do it. Yeah.
好吧 那他的约会对象怎么办
Okay, what about his date?
这个嘛 她可以喝自己的
Well, she can gether own drink.
嘿 家伙
Hey, guys.
你和拉杰在约会吗
Are you and Raj dating?
这就是你选择拉杰而不是女人加入你的团队的原因吗
Is that why you chose Raj to be on your team instead of a woman?
不 不 我选了拉杰
No. No, I-I chose Raj
因为他是个优秀的工程师
because he's an excellent engineer.
人们可能认为他们是因为你在约会而被忽略
People might think they got passed over because you're dating.
比如我
Like me, for instance.
因为你 埃文解雇了乔希
You're the reason that Evan fired Josh.
如果有人发现你在和你团队里的人约会
If any of the guys find out that you're dating someone
他们会把你撕成碎片
on your team,they're gonna rip you apart.
我们所有的人 这可能会让我们的努力功亏一篑
All of us. It could undermine everything we're working for.
作为申诉委员会主席
As head of the grievance committee,
你要么和拉杰分手
you either need to break up with Raj
要么让他离开你的团队
or take him off your team.
我认为他们是对的
I think they're right.
- 这是你的 - 谢谢
- There you go. - Thank you.
- 嘿 老兄 - 嘿 老兄
- Hey, man. -Hey, man.
你想晚点去喝点什么 我能听听你的推荐吗
You wanna grab drinks later so I can pick your brain about it?
当然 老兄
Sure, man.
嘿 老兄
Hey, man.
嘿
Hey.
能给我来杯双份印度茶拿铁吗
Uh, can I geta double chai latte?
马上好
Coming right up.
对应用程序的运行方式非常满意
Very pleased with the way the app is going.
是的
Yeah.
我们能私下谈吗
Would you mind if we spoke in private?
我需要一份声明
I need a declaration
来完成这份解雇申请
to complete this petition for dismissal.
- 早上好 - 我说了 早上好
- Good morning. - I said, Good morning.
不 你没有 早上好
No, you didn't.Good morning.
你能帮我核对一下这份议案吗
Would you mind cite-checking this motion for me?
当然可以
Sure.
- 我的声明吗 - 好 我会的
- My declaration? -Yeah, I'll do it.
这是什么
What's this?
香草拿铁咖啡 给你的
A vanilla latte. For you.
- 多谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我只需要那份声明
I just need that declaration.
他还没来上课呢 一切还好吗
He's not in yet.Everything okay?
还好
Yeah.
凯莉 这是我爸约瑟夫
Callie, this is my father, Joseph.
他正被驱逐
He's being evicted.
我想是因为我们
I think because of us.
他们不能因为你抱怨维修而把你赶出去
They can't evict you for making a complaint about maintenance.
我欠房♥租了
I'm behind on my rent.
几个月前我欠了一些医药费
I ran into some medical bills a few months ago.
房♥东让我在附近做些零工
The landlord was letting me stay
来抵房♥租
in exchange for doing odd jobs around the place.
但是后来他指责我告密
But then he accused me of snitching
说电梯坏了
about the broken elevator
让我24小时内搬出去
and gave me 24 hours to get out.
很抱歉约瑟夫
I'm so sorry, Joseph.
但别担心 我会找我办公室的人来解决
But don't worry.I'll get someone from my office to fix this.
早上好 马库斯
Good morning, Marcus.
- 嘿马库斯 - 早上好
- Hey, Marcus. - Morning.
马库斯我能和你谈谈吗
Uh, Marcus,can I talk to you?
可以 快点 我还有个客户
Yes. Make it quick.I have a client.
我想和你谈谈那封催款信
I wanted to talk to you about that demand letter.
那是什么催款信
What demand letter is that?
就是你让我寄给
Uh, the one you told me to serve on the...
西单住客旅馆的塔楼上的那个
Towers on Westernsingle residency hotel.
电梯坏了好几个星期了 管♥理♥员♥一直在说
Elevator's been out for weeks,and management keeps saying
他们会修好它 但并没有
they're gonna fix it and they don't.
我在想我们能做些什么
I was wondering what can be done.
我们会发一封催款信
Well, we would serve a demand letter
让他们48小时内处理好这个问题
saying that they have 48 hours to address the problem.
否则 他们违约
Otherwise,they're in breach,
他们就可能会失去营业执照
and they could lose their license to operate.
好的
Okay.
我知道该怎么做
I know what to do.
我不明白的是
What I don't understand is
经理怎么会知道约瑟夫
how the manager knew Joseph had anything
和那封催款信有关
to do with the demand letter?
我没有在信上写名字
I didn't put his name on it.
我想可能是因为我
I think that's on me.
塞琳娜 你明白吗
Selina, you okay?
电梯还是坏的
The elevator's still broken.
是 我不能去购物
Yeah, I can't do my shopping.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表