剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
自从我丈夫抱着我跨过门槛以来
No man has carried me like this
还没有人这样抱过我
since my husband carried me across the threshold.
上帝让他那颗腐烂的心得到安息
God rest his rotten heart.
欧
Oh.
好
Okay.
好吧 我去给你拿轮椅 好吗
Alright. I'll go get your wheelchair, huh?
就是抱的有点紧
Just hang tight.
我还能做什么
What else could I do?
给你
Here you go.
所以 电梯坏了多久了
So, how long has the elevator been out?
一段时间了
A while.
他们一直说要修好 但
They keep saying they're gonna fix it, but...
同时 像塞丽娜这样的人
in the meantime,people like Selina
仍困扰于无法使用电梯
are trapped on their floors.
这不对 他们能做点什么的
That's not right. There's gotta be something they can do.
好的 我们会客服困难的
Well, we'll manage.
好了
Well...
我想在找时间见你
I'd like to see you again sometime.
如果你方便的话
If it suits you.
- 嗯 我 我也想 - 好
- Yeah. I'd, I'd like that, too. - Yeah.
我快死了
I'm gonna die soon.
哦 不 别这样 赛琳娜
Oh, no. Don't you bet on it, Selina.
你会活得比我们都长
You're gonna outliveus all.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我能问一下你们打算什么时候修电梯吗
Can I ask when you plan on fixing the elevator?
你又是谁 你不住在这
Who the hell are you? You don't live here.
我爸住这
My father does.
那些腿脚不方便的房♥客
And the tenants who can't use the stairs
因无法使用电梯被困
are stuck on their floors.
这不关你的事
It's none of your business.
那我就把它交给管这事的人
Then I'll take it to someone whose business it is.
你寄的催款信吗
You served a demand letter?
那就是你说的我们做的
That's what you said we do...
就像一个有执照的律师
We, as in one of the licensed lawyers.
我想我误解了
I guess I misunderstood.
就这样吗
Is that it?
不 呃
No. Um,
有个问题
there's a problem.
为了报复 我代他寄信的房♥客
The tenant on whose behalf I served the letter
被赶了出去
is being evicted in retaliation.
他们不能那样
They can't do that.
他欠房♥租了
Well, he's behind on rent.
他是我一个朋友的父亲
And he's the father of a friend of mine,
所以我觉得这是我的错
so I feel like this is sort of my fault.
是 你认为呢
Yeah. Ya think?
有什么我们
Is there something we--
你能帮助他的吗
you can do to help him?
或许吧 但我没有特蕾莎允许我什么都做不了
Maybe. But I can't do anything without looping in Teresa.
如果我这么做了 你在这的第一周可能就是你的最后一周
And if I do that, your first week here might be your last.
所以我犯了一个错误
So, I made a mistake.
测试版的软件
There was a... glitch
- 有个小故障 - 拉杰跟我说了
- in the beta test---Raj told me.
他到底跟你说了什么
What exactly did he tell you?
捐款翻了一番 这都是他的错
That it doubled the amount of donations,and it was his fault.
不 是我的错
No, i-it was my fault.
它在原始代码中
I-it was in the original code.
他只是想赶紧把它修好
He was just trying to fix it on the fly.
他要我扣他的工资来补足额外的钱
He asked me to garnish his wages to make up the extra money.
这就是我要你做的
That's what I was gonna ask you to do,
从我的工资扣
t-to my wages.
我是队长 这是我的责任
I'm the team leader. It's my responsibility.
我是公♥司♥领导
I'm the company leader.
最终的责任在我
The ultimate responsibility is mine.
所以我会补足这1万美元
So, I will make up the $10,000.
不 我不能让你那样做
No, I...I can't let you do that.
我有钱 玛丽安娜 1万美元对我来说就像10美元对你一样
I'm rich, Mariana. $10,000 to me is like $10 to you.
我的意思是 只是假设
Uh, I mean...I'm assuming.
直到我中了彩票
Until I win the lottery.
你中彩票的几率基本为零
The odds of you winning the lottery are practically nonexistent.
那你们的董事会呢
Well, what about your board of directors?
我很开心的告诉他们程序非常成功
I'm happy to tell them the app was a complete success.
因为 就是很成功
Because otherwise,it, it was.
多谢
Thank you.
你是个很棒的老板
You're an amazing boss.
合作者
Collaborator.
这里没有老板
There are no bosses here.
很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我只是想帮忙
I just wanted to help.
你欠多少钱
Can I ask how much you owe?
大约800美元
Around $800.
我可以把钱借给你
I can loan you the money.
我不会拿我女儿的钱
I'm not taking money from my daughter.
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to make a thing out of this.
我只是想知道发生了什么
I just needed to know what happened.
但这是我的错
Yeah, but this is my fault.
请让我处理好
Please, let me make it right.
不
No.
这些年来我没有出现在你生活中
I wasn't in your life all these years.
不想给你 你妈妈或你哥哥带来任何麻烦
Didn't want to bring any trouble on you or your momor your brother.
你本该一开始就不要来看我
You were probably better off not coming to see me in the first place.
谢谢你的茶
Thanks for the tea.
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a moment?
所以我不想给你抹黑
So, not to rub it in your face,
但我在ins上这张照片
but the photo that I chose for my Insta got
到目前为止已经获得了上千个赞
over a thousand likes so far.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
这是怎么回事
What's going on there?
只是有事要做
Uh, just something to do.
我有件事要你做
Well, I have something for you to do.
你想和我还有我妈妈一起去吃饭吗
Do you want to go to dinner with me and my mom?
告诉你 你让我想起了我高中时
Tell ya, you, you remind me of the boys
约会的那些男孩
I used to date in high school.
是 说到高中
Oh, yeah, speaking of high school,
米斯蒂在几年级
what grade is Misty in?
周六晚上和妈妈一起出去的人有脸问这个
Says the person out on a Saturday night with her mother.
哑口无言了吧
Snap.
谁会说哑口无言这种词啊
Who says snap?
你们两个 去开房♥好了
You two, get a room already.
你们好了吗
You all good here?
我们再来一轮 我请客
We'll do one more round,on me.
我们还要去参加那个聚会呢
We have that party to go to.
那儿有蹦蹦床吗
Ooh, was there gonna bea bouncy house?
再喝一杯酒 来吧
One more drink.Come on.
我要走了 你去哪儿见我
I'm going.You can meet me there...
或者再也不见了
or not.
- 啊 - 尕啊
- Uhh...- Yikes.
- 太粗鲁了 - 不好
- Rude. - Not good.
看到了吗 这就是和年轻女性约会的问题
See? That is the problem with dating younger women.
她们就是作
They're all about the drama.
既然他请客 我就要一杯玛格丽塔酒
Uh, since he's buying,I'm gonna have a margarita
加你最贵的龙舌兰酒
with your mostexpensive tequila.
好吧 要纯的
Okay, make it a skinny.
你应该看看我女儿过去的身材
You should've seen the body my baby used to have.
哦 当我有厌食症的时候吗
Oh, when I was anorexic?
不 在此之前 达维亚
No. Before that, Davia.
哎呀 说到戏多
Jeez. Talk about drama.
我意思 只要你不让自己挨饿
I mean, as long as you're not starving yourself,
你永远不会太胖或太瘦
you can never be too rich or too thin.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
是啊 我现在还不想见太多人
Yeah, I'm not really up for being around people right now.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表