剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
Everything here is so screwed up.
这里的一切都糟透了
Lily's calling everyone we know
莉莉正在给所有熟人打电♥话♥
and telling them I was having an affair and I'm leaving her.
告诉他们我出轨了 我要离开她
Even my family's pissed at me.
甚至她的家人都讨厌我了
This is so hard.
日子真难熬
I know. But it'll all be worth it
我知道 但一切都值得
when you move home and we can finally be together.
你回家时 我们就能在一起了
I miss you so much.
我好想你
I love you. Me too.
我爱你 我也是
On the first complaint of excessive force
第一个投诉有关过度工作量
in violation of Section 1983,
违反了第1983条法律
the jury finds the defendant...
陪审团发现被告人
not liable.
不负责任
On the second complaint,of failure to provide critical care,
第二条投诉有关未能提供重要的关怀
the jury finds the defendants...
陪审团发现被告人
...also not liable.
同意不负责任
That's not what this is about.
这不是这件事的目的
Then what is it about? Me.
那什么才是 我
Trying to take care of myself.Trying to stop throwing my lifeaway.
尝试着照顾我自己 尝试着别自暴自弃
You spent our entire marriage taking care of yourself.
你把我们的婚姻都花在了照顾你自己上
Jacob had to get cancer for you to pay any attention to him.
雅各布不得不患上癌症才能让你多关心他
You were a shitty husband!
你是一个失败的老公
And a shitty father!
失败的父亲
Daddy?
爸爸
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
Jacob, go back to bed.
雅各布 回你床上去
Will you come lie down with me?
你能陪我一起睡吗
I can't.I'm working.
不能 我得工作
Daddy, please?
爸爸 拜托了
Dammit, Jacob!I said go back to bed!
可恶 雅各布 我说了回你床上去
I'm tired of white juries and white judges
我厌倦了白人陪审团和白人法官
protecting these officers who kill us.
保护杀了我们的警官
Who shoot us and beat us to death,
他们射杀我们 殴打致死
without fear of consequences.
甚至都不害怕自己所要承担的后果
A Supreme Court who uses racism as its justification.
最高法♥院♥用种族主义作为审判证词
If they fear us,if they hate us,
如果他们害怕我们 如果他们恨我们
then it's okay to kill us.
那杀我们就可以吗
Black lives matter!Black lives matter!
黑人生命重要 黑人生命重要
Black lives matter!Black lives matter!
黑人生命重要 黑人生命重要
Black lives matter! I am not the only mother
黑人生命重要 我不是唯一一个
whose child has been stolen by law enforcement.
孩子受到执法侵犯的母亲
I stand here todaywith Geneva Reed Veal,
我今天和日内瓦·里德·维尔
Gwen Carr, Lesley McSpadden,
加文·卡尔 莱斯利·麦克斯派德
and all the other grievingmothers fighting for answers
以及其他所有悲痛的母亲站在这儿 要求一个答案
and accountability where there is none.
以及应该承担的责任
Black lives matter!Black lives matter!
黑人生命重要 黑人生命重要
Black lives matter!Black lives matter!
黑人生命重要 黑人生命重要
Black lives matter! Well, they might as well have shot me today.
黑人生命重要 他们或许今天可以射杀我
I wish they would have.
我希望他们能
I wish they would have put me out of this pain and this misery.
我希望他们能让我免除痛苦和伤痛
Officer Lawrence Griffin
劳伦斯·格里芬警官
and Officer Amir Turani murdered my baby.
和爱美尔·图雷尼警官谋杀了我的孩子
I will never hold him again.
我不会再支持他们
I will never laugh at his silly jokes again.
我不会再次欣赏他们的笑话
Black lives matter!Black lives matter!
黑人生命重要 黑人生命重要
Black lives matter!Black lives matter!
黑人生命重要 黑人生命重要
Black lives matter! I will never hear him say,"I love you, Mama," ever again.
黑人生命重要 我再不会听他说我爱你 妈妈
Black lives matter!Black lives matter!
黑人生命重要 黑人生命重要
Jamal's life mattered!Jamal's life mattered!
杰玛的生命很重要 杰玛的生命很重要
Jamal's life mattered!Jamal's life mattered!
杰玛的生命很重要 杰玛的生命很重要
Federal Marshals.Are you Callie Adams Foster?
联邦警探 你是卡丽·亚当斯·福斯特吗
Yes. Will you come with us please?
是 能和我们来一下吗
What's this about?
怎么了
Do you have your federal court security card on you?
你还有你的联邦法庭门禁卡吗
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表