剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
凯利局长所做评论的关联
to the relevance of commentsmade by Chief Kelley,
来衡量格里芬警官的心态
to determine the state of mindof Officer Griffin,
因为我们无法知道这对他有什么影响 如果有的话
as there's no way to know what impact, if any,they had on him.
贾马尔的生命很重要 贾马尔的生命很重要
Jamal's life mattered!Jamal's life mattered!
贾马尔的生命很重要 他的生命很重要
Jamal's life mattered!Jamal's life mattered!
- 贾马尔的生命很重要 - 他在哪里
- Jamal's life mattered!- Where is he?
- 哦 - 威尔森法官在哪
- Oh!- Where's Judge Wilson?
- 姑娘 你需要离开 - 威尔森法官
- No, you need to leave. Miss!- Judge Wilson!
我要和你谈谈
I need to speak to you.
你称自己是法官
You call yourself a judge?
- 你的工作难道不是确保 - 我需要警卫
- Isn't it your job to make sure...- I need security.
所有人都得到公正的审判吗
that everyone gets a fair trial?
- 那是陪审团的决定不是你的 - 陪审团的确已经做出裁决了
- That the jury decides and not you!- The jury did decide.
不 那是因为你纵容他们和黑心的陪审团团长同流合污
No, because you let them get away with seating one black juror!
你同意了辩方所有的反对意见
You sustained every defense objection.
你告诉了陪审团不必要考虑
You told the jury that they didn't have to consider
警♥察♥局局长让他的警员置群众生死于不顾的事情
a Chief of Police telling officers to let people die!
你就是司法系统站在大众对立面的证明
You are proof that the system is rigged against people
- 你不能伸张正义 - 女士
- who cannot pay for justice!- Ma'am?
一位母亲失去了她的儿子
A mother lost her son!
- 女士 - 她唯一的孩子
- Ma'am!- Her only child!
你没有良心吗 威尔森法官
Have you no heart Judge Wilson?
你没有人性 为你感到可耻
Have you no humanity!Shame on you!
感到可耻
Shame on you!
凯莉
Callie?
我想你还没有把你的门禁卡交给玛莉卡·威廉
I'm going to assume you didn't give your security cardto Malika Williams?
没有 法官大人
No, Your Honor.
但是她不只是和你住在同一幢楼
But she doesn't just live in your building.
她是你的朋友吗
She's your friend?
我们之前成为了朋友
We have become friends,
但是我从来也没有告诉过她关于本案的任何信息
but I never share dany information with her about the case
我很注意不要跨过道德底线
and I was very careful not to cross any ethical lines.
但是你本可以把格里芬的个人档案交给他 这是件很容易的事
But you could have easily given her Officer Griffin'spersonnel files,
把他们从门缝里塞进去
just slipped them under her door?
我已经告诉你了 我没有把文件给她或者任何人
I already told you, I didn'tgive them to her or anyone.
而我知道我应该把他们交给你的
And I know I should havegiven them to you.
是啊
And yet...
但是你并没有
but you didn't.
- 你朋友现在有很大的麻烦 - 她是一个好人
- Your friend is in a lot of trouble.- She's a good person.
- 是谁偷了你的凭证 - 在事情最严重的时刻
- Who stole your credentials.- In the heat of the moment.
所有人都必须要为他们的行动做出解释 凯莉
Everyone has to be held accountable for thei ractions, Callie.
但你的儿子不用
But not your son?
我现在正在 为我的儿子做出解释
My son is being heldaccountable, by me!
玛莉卡并没有储蓄
Well, Malika doesn't have a wealthy,
去联♥系♥她父亲让他帮忙做宣传的 长官
connected father to advocate for her, sir.
那你呢
And what about you?
我应该拿你怎么办 凯莉
What should I do about you, Callie?
- 我该如何让你证明自己的清白 - 你可以开除我
- How should I hold you accountable?- You should probably fire me.
?你觉得你已经用完了你所有的第二次机会了
?You think you've used up all your second chances
?你认为是你本身不够优秀
?You think that what you'remade of isn't good enough
我知道你会为你的父母买♥♥一栋漂亮的房♥子
I know you'll buy your parents a beautiful house.
?这和你计划的不一样
?It doesn't look the way you planned it
谢谢你 所有的一切
Thank you for everything.
照顾好自己
You take good care.
?你不是问题
?You're not a problem
纳奥米
Naomi?
你会让那个美国律师知道
Will you let the U.S. attorney know
我打算起诉玛莉卡·威尔森吗
I wish to press charges against Malika Williams?
我已经为你工作了有十年了
I have worked for you going on ten years,
虽然有的时候我对你的决定并不赞同
and though I didn't always agree with some of your decisions,
但我并不会说出来
I kept my mouth shut
因为给你意见并不是我的工作
because I wasn't hired to give my opinion.
但是今天我要说
But today I'm going to.
那个年轻的女人
That young woman
她一生都感受着愤怒和沮丧
was overcome by a life time of anger and frustration,
因为没人重视她 听她说话
of not being seen or heard,
而且对待她低人一等
and being treated by some as less than
但对此她毫无还手之力
and there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it.
我知道让你理解这事很困难
I know this is hard for you to understand.
我也没有请求你能理解
But I'm not asking youto understand.
我请求你不要毁了这个年轻女人的一生
I am asking you not to ruin this young woman's life.
她犯了个错误
She made a mistake,
你知道这个错误导致的结果
and you know the consequences of that
对她来说伤害更大
are far greater for her.
我之前从来没有要你帮忙
I have never asked a favor of you,
但是我现在请求你 拜托了
but I'm asking you,please
不要只是因为她
do not punish this womanfor just...
作为黑人活在这个国家 就惩罚她
living while black in this country.
发生了什么
What's going on?
是个惊喜
It's a surprise.
是啊 我父母的离婚的确是个惊喜
Yeah, my parents' divorce was a surprise.
我的阑尾炎也是
So was my appendicit is.
嗨
Hello.
早上好
Good morning.
为了尽力向我们的女同事展现
In an effort to show our female colleagues
我们对她们是何等的欣赏 还考虑到你们的担忧
how much we appreciate them,and that we hear your concerns,
今天是我们思酷乐的第一届妇女节
today is the first annualWomen's Day at Speckulate.
这事和我没有关系
I had nothingto do with this.
我们准备了甜甜圈
We have donuts,
还有气球
and balloons.
还有美甲和修脚服务
And manicure and pedicure stations.
女同胞们 好好享受吧
So, women, enjoy!
这是在开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
粉红色的含羞草柠檬水
Pink lemonade mimosa?
里面有气泡吗
Is there a raise in there?
嗨
Oh, hey.
嗨
Hey.
直面孩子的死亡可能是一个人能经历的
Facing the death of a child may be the hardest thing
最困难的事情
a person can experience.
有些帮助你自己的方法 包括锻炼
Some ways to care for yourself include exercising.
看吧 没有这么糟糕
See? This isn't so bad.
不 不 丹尼斯 过来 过来 来吧
No, no, Dennis. Come on.Come on. Come on.
节食
Diet.
这都是些什么
What's all this?
能转换心情的美食
Mood enhancing foods.
为什么椰子油在垃圾桶里
What is this coconut oil doing in the trash?
我们能行的
We got this.
再做二十个我们就完事了
Twenty more and we're done.
Nine...
行了 这不好笑 不好笑好吧
No. Okay, it's not,it's not funny!
下车 丹尼斯 下来 丹尼斯
Get off! Dennis! Get off! Dennis!
冥想或者其他类似的治疗
Mediation or alternative therapies.
- 有关总统的文章 - 丹尼斯
- ...article about the President...-Dennis!
没有什么能比政♥治♥广播更能让人感到沮丧的了
There's nothing more depressing than political podcasts!
我努力用我知道的所有
I am trying to help you
方法帮助你
every way that I know how,
但是如果你不让我帮助你 那有什么意义
but if you won't help me help you, what is the point?
听着 我感激你做的一切
Look, I appreciate everythingyou're doing,
- 但是 - 我知道 我 我体会不到
- but---I know, I, I don't get it.
我没有死过孩子
I never lost a child.
所以你需要参加伤痛互助小组会
Which is why you need to go to a grief group support meeting
和能理解你经历的人们谈谈
and talk to people who know what you're going through.
好不好
Please?
好 我会去的
Okay, I'll go.
如果你不会再在三文鱼上撒蜂蜜或者听双声道的歌♥
If you stop making mee at salmon and listen to binaural beats.
好吧 我会取消冷冻治疗的
Fine, and I will justcancel the cryotherapy.
那是什么
What's that?
就是你在冰柜里站呆三分钟
It's where you stand in an ice-cold chamber for three minutes
这有利于产生内啡肽
and it's supposed to produce endorphins.
什么 我从小组会里听来的 谢谢
What? I got it on Group on.Thank you.
嗯 你知道的 我不得不承认 失业也不全是坏事
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表