剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
团队领导者不能
the rule of team leaders
和下属约会的规则
not being able to date people under them
主要是为了保护女性免受骚扰
mostly protects women against the Joshes of the world.
我不能自私
And I can't be selfish.
即使我真的想成为
Even though I really want to be.
我知道
I know.
所以 我离开你的团队
So, what are we gonna tell people
我们要告诉人们是什么原因呢
is the reason I'm no longer on your team?
这不关任何人的事
Well, it's no one's business.
人们会说闲话的
People are gonna talk.
是啊 如果人们发现我们在约会
Yeah, well, people are really gonna talk
他们一定会说闲话的
if they find out we're dating.
尤其是亚历山大·山姆
Especially Alexand Sam.
我意思 我们可以告诉他们
I mean, we could tell them.
不 不 我们不能 你是对的
No. No, we can't. You're right.
你会得到最坏的结果
And you would get the worst of it.
我会非常想念和你一起工作的日子
I'm gonna miss working with you so much.
尤其是那些在我办公室的夜晚
Especially the late nights in my office.
我什么时候都可以熬夜
I'm available for late nights anytime.
嘿 我不想让你担心埃文
And hey, I don't want you to worry about Evan.
他过去和将来都不会越界 如果他越界了
If he ever crossed a line, which he hasn't and he won't,
相信我 我一定会立马掐灭任何苗头的
trust that I would shoot it down right away.
我相信你
I do.
所以 我看到了你最新的照片墙帖子
So, I saw your latest Insta post.
哦 上千人都点赞了
Oh! It got over a thousand likes.
是的 好了 我有一个问题
Yeah. Okay,I have a question.
胖人真的为自己的
Are these body-positive people
大码身材感到自豪吗
really proud of their plus-size selves,
还是他们只是在为
or are they just,you know, pretending
自己的暴饮暴食
to be to justify overeating
找借口呢
and, you know,just being unhealthy?
妈妈 我们为自己的身体感到骄傲
We're really proud of our bodies, Mom.
穿大码衣服
And just because you're plus-size
并不意味着你就不健康
doesn't mean you're not healthy.
好吧 我不相信
Well, I don't buy that.
- 丹尼斯 - 嗨
- Dennis! - Hi.
你说他不来的
You said he wasn't coming.
抱歉 我来晚了
Sorry. I'm late.
哦 很好 来坐 给你拿杯酒
Oh, good. Come sit. Let's get you a drink.
哦 事实上 我现在不喝酒
Oh, actually, I'm not really drinking at the moment.
哦 这一点都不好玩
Oh, that's no fun.
- 就一杯 来嘛 - 妈妈
- One drink, come on. - Mom.
什么
What?
他说他不喝酒了
He said he's not drinking.
是的 我 其实 饿坏了
Yeah. I am, however, starving.
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
哦 好吧
Ooh, all right.
小盘的各来一份
One of each small plate for the table,
再来两份你爱吃的炸洋蓟
and two orders of those fried artichokes you love.
邦妮 别告诉我
Bonnie? Do not tell me
你只吃沙拉
you're just having a salad.
嗯 我在控制体型
Well, I'm watching my figure.
好吧 你太瘦了 如果你要问我的话
Well, you're too skinny,if you ask me.
我们也来点些红薯条吧
And let's have some of those sweet potato fries, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 你们好呀
Hey, y'all.
哦 嘿 呃 你还记得我妈妈吗
Oh, hey. Uh, you remember my mother?
- 当然记得 - 嗨
- I sure do. - Hi.
但是这位帅哥是谁
But who's this guy?
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
在附近
Around.
嗯嗯
Mm.
好吧 我让服务员
Well, I'll have the waiter bring out
给我拿一份炸洋蓟
an order of those fried artichokes on me.
我知道你有多爱吃
I know how much you love them.
嗯嗯
Mm.
喂
Hey.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
他拿了钱
He took the money.
我感觉告诉他钱本来是我的不太好
I don't feel great telling him it was mine,
尽管可能会是
although it could've been.
不
No.
你不能为了我爸爸拿你的钱去冒险
You're not putting your money on the line for my dad.
如果他不能还给你怎么办
What if he can't pay you back?
或者他下个月又需要钱呢
Or what if he needs money again next month?
现在 我知道你的存款因为那800美元而受到了损失
Now, I know your savings took a hit with that eight hundred.
但你会觉得有义务帮忙吗
But are you gonna feel obligated to help?
不是 因为下个月并不是我的错了
No, 'cause next month won't be my fault.
好吧
Okay.
小心一点
Just be careful.
他是个成年人了
He is a grown-ass man.
在你出现之前很久
He has been taking care of himself
他就自己照顾自己了
long before you were in the picture.
我理解你想跟他建立关系 但是
I understand you want a relationship with him, but--
是的 但是他并不想跟我建立关系
Yeah, but he doesn't want one with me.
所以 不用担心
So, don't worry.
另外 我得和多姆好好谈谈
Besides, I gotta get right with Dom.
有我们爸爸的情况下可能做不到
Probably can't do that with our dad in the picture.
我只是说说
I'm just saying.
如果他回来了 不要尝试改变他的生活
If he comes back around,don't go try fixing his life.
让他在你身边
Let him be there for you
而不是你在他身边
and not the other way around.
好的
Okay.
我不吃了
I'm good.
你还在被冷落
You are still in the doghouse
因为你没有在社交应用上关注我
for not following me back on Instagram.
噢 这些天我都不太用社交媒体
Oh, I'm not really on social media these days.
不 不 不 我很好 我很好
No, no, no. I'm good.I'm good.
别这样 你喜欢这些
Come on,you love these.
噢 邦妮
Oh. Bonnie?
帮我吃一些
Help me out with these.
好吧
Oh, okay.
嗯 炸得很透彻
Mmm. It's very,very fried.
还很美味
And delicious.
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
我爱一个不怕吃东西的女人
I love a woman who's not afraid to eat.
噢 大卫和我只是在讨论
Oh, Davia and I were just discussing
那些积极身体的事情
the whole body-positive thing.
你怎么看
What do you make of it?
我觉得很高兴看到有人为自己的肤色感到骄傲
I think it's great to see anyone proud of the skin they're in.
噢 但是你会不会跟一个穿加大码衣服
Oh. But would you ever date a woman
的女人约会
who was plus-size?
当然
Sure.
你有没有曾经跟任何一个穿着
Have you ever dated anyone
两个加大码的人约会过
who was over, say,a size two?
我并不很清楚女人的尺寸
I don't really know women's sizes.
好吧 不能穿下你的牛仔裤的女人呢
Okay, a woman who couldn't fit in your jeans?
你看吧
See?
人们说他们会在理论上做很多事情
People say they'd do a lot of things in theory,
但实际上他们所做的
but it's what they doin practice
才是真正的真♥相♥
that tells the real truth.
我需要去一趟洗手间
I have to use the restroom.
你也从没打给我 丹妮斯
You never called me either,Dennis.
你知道 我以前整个人都不好了
You know,I was really messed up.
我不记得那天晚上发生的任何事情
I don't remember anything from that night.
好吧 那太可惜了
Well, that's a shame.
因为如果你记得 你就不会追着
'Cause maybe if you did,you wouldn't be chasing
那些小女生跑
these little girls around.
你会记得跟一个真正的女人在一起是怎样的
You'd remember what it's like to be with a real woman.
而且我可以
And I can...
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表