剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
I'm working on that too.
你知道百分之九十三的私有科技企业的董事会成员都是男性吗
Do you know that 93% of boardroom members at all private tech firms are men?
只有剩下的百分之七是女性
That's 7% left for the women.
即使在五百强企业里女性董事会成员的业绩高出百分之十七 这还是不完全统计
Even the Fortune 500 sare up 17% of women in the boardroom,which is still lame.
我爱她们
I love that.
你爱在董事会里的女人们
You love that women are left out of the boardroom?
不 不 我爱你是一个会统计学的人
No. No, I love that you're a statistics person.
听着 妇女节 没有什么实际效果
Look, Women's Day was---It was lame.
只是个友好的表示
A nice gesture.
女人们要的远远不止粉红色的甜甜圈和修指甲
Women want more than pink donuts and manicures.
我在试着消除性别间的薪酬差距
I'm trying to close the gender pay gap--
和种族间的薪酬差距
And race pay gap.
是的 但是我还能做什么呢
Yes, but what can I do in the meantime?
我不知道 你为何不成立个员工申诉委员会去管♥理♥员♥工的提议呢
I don't know. Why don't you form an employee grievance committee to make suggestions to management?
对啊 太棒了 就这么做
Yes. Great. Do that.
谁去做呢
Who do that?
你去做啊
You do that.
我来做 我吗
M-me do that?I mean, me?
我认为 这就是了 我们去吧
I think, uh, this is it. Shall we?
你要进来吗
Are you, you coming in?
我是说 我觉得我会的
Oh, well, I mean,I thought I would.
为了表示安慰你嘛
You know, for support.
这就是互助小组里的人做的事
Hmm, that's what the people in the support group are for.
听着 你难到我了
Look, you got me here.
好吧 但是我觉得我应该单独做这个
Okay, but I think I need to do this alone.
好的 我今晚晚点会跟你谈的
Okay. I'll check in with you later tonight.
见到你我好高兴
I am so happy to see you.
你没必要长途跋涉过来 我可以过去看你
You didn't have to drive all the way out here.I would have come to you.
最近圈内的事情变得非常忙乱
Things at the Coterie have been really hectic lately.
你还好吗
You okay?
我申请了第三年的美国教师 就像你当时跟我说应该留在洛杉矶的时候那样
I applied for a third year of Teach For America, like you told me to do when you said that I should stay in L.A.
我不想搬回家里
And I don't, I don't want to move back home.
我的生活在这里
My life is here. It's...
不在菲奇堡
It's not in Fitchburg.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry,
但我从没想过你会离开莉莉
but I never thought that you would leave Lily.
没关系
It's okay.
我明白
I understand.
这些年来
She lost a lot of stuff
她失去了很多东西
moving around,over the years.
我是说 你总是能得到你想要的
I mean, you can have, you know,whatever you want.
她从没有失去过这个
She never lost this.
你还记得她每个星期天拖着我们去教堂吗
You remember her dragging us to church every Sunday,
无论她当时是什么样子
no matter what shape she was in?
至少她给了我们一些东西
Hey, at least she gave us something:
你把海报拿下来了吗
You took the poster down?
如果他们起诉你呢
What if they press charges against you?
我知道这种感觉有多强烈 但是
I know how strongly you feel,but...
这一切都不值得再毁掉一个生命
all this is not worth another life destroyed.
我无法再争斗了
I can't fight anymore.
是时候和解了
It's time to heal.
不要活在愤怒中
Don't live your life in rage.
专注于
Focus on...
家人和朋友
family and friends ,
还有爱情
and love.
所以 无论你在哪里都能找到
So, wherever you can find it...
对 我要暂时抛开这一切
Yeah, I'm taking a little break from all that.
我明白
I get it.
那是什么
What's that?
我们父亲的一封信
A letter from our father.
来自福尔瑟姆的
From Folsom?
你知道他入狱了吗
Did you know he was in prison?
- 不 - 妈妈从没跟你说过吗
- No.- Mom never told you?
不 从没提起过他
No, never talked about him.
我是说 她为什么不告诉我们
I mean, why didn'tshe tell us?
也许她感到羞愧
Maybe she was ashamed.
不想让我们知道
Didn't want us to know.
我是说 我想知道他现在在哪
I mean, I wonder where he is?
是否还在里面
If he's still inside?
谁在乎呢
Yo, who cares?
他从没给我们写过信
He didn't ever write us any letters.
- 只是在我们的认知里 - 不是 你为什么这么怀疑妈妈
- That we know of. - No, why you got to be so suspicious of Mom?
显然 他做了些坏事
Obviously, he did something wrong.
并非监狱里的每个黑人都做了坏事
Okay, not every black man in prison did something wrong.
是啊 我还以为你在从中恢复呢
Yeah, I thought you was taking a break from all that?
结果是我们不认识他
Bottom line is we don't know him,
他也不想了解我们
and he doesn't want to know us.
我们不需要寻找更多的痛苦和失望
We don't need to go looking for more pain and disappointment.
只需要做我们该做的
Let's just deal with what we got to.
她很乐于助人
She was so helpful.
你想要交换电♥话♥号♥码吗
Do you wanna exchange numbers?
嗨 打扰一下
Hi. Excuse me. Um...
我在等一个应该来开会的人
I was waiting for a guy who was supposed to be in this meeting.
他很高 脸色憔悴 但还是相当英俊的
He's, uh, tall, gaunt in the face, but still relatively handsome.
噢 对 会议一开始他就离开了
Oh, yeah, he left as soon as the meeting started.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
我已经有了一份很重要的工作
I already have this huge job and now I have another one,
现在我又有了一份没有报酬的工作
which I'm not getting paid for.
拒绝就好
Just say no.
不行 这很重要
Look, I can't. It's important.
现在我正在开♥发♥我的应用程序
And now that I'm getting my app developed,
我不能让它看起来只是为了我自己
I can't make it look like I'm out for just myself.
此外 如果我邀请搏击俱乐部的女孩加入委员会
Besides, if I ask the fight club girls to join the committee,
也许她们就不会为我邀请那两人加入而那么生气了
maybe they won't be so mad that I asked two men to be on my team.
理想角度
Nice angle.
嘿 你以前在工作中有过性行为吗
Hey, have you ever had sex at work before?
显然 挺不错的
Apparently, it's a thing.
真的吗
Really?
我想只有我们俩在这
I think we're the only ones here.
是的 我看到埃文离开了
Yeah, and I saw Evan leave.
丹尼斯 丹尼斯
Dennis? Dennis!
你又差点把我吓死了
You scared the crap out of me! Again.
我很抱歉 我不知道你要回来
I am sorry. I did not know you were coming back.
是啊 你是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, well, you're an ass!
达维亚 我很感激你所做的一切
Davia, I appreciate everything you are trying to do,
但你让我窒息
but you are suffocating me.
你救不了我
You can't save me.
我不是想救你
I'm not trying to save you.
我只是想让你拯救你自己
I'm trying to get you to want to save yourself!
你是对的 我 我也做不到
You know, and you're right. I, I can't do that either.
但无论你怎么想 你都无法独自面对
But no matter what you think,you cannot do this all alone.
不一定非得是我
And it doesn't have to be me,
但你得找个人帮你
but you need to find somebody who will help you.
也许这就是你们婚姻破裂的原因
You know, maybe that's why your marriage fell apart.
也许是你把你的妻子拒之门外 我不知道
You know, maybe you shut your wife out? I don't, I don't know,
但如果你觉得你的生活只对你重要 那就大错特错了
but it is so messed up to think your life only matters to you.
你是个差劲的丈夫 更是一个糟糕的父亲
You're a shitty husband! And a shitty father!
也许这就是你们婚姻破裂的原因
You know, maybe that's why your marriage fell apart.
爸爸 你愿意和我一起睡觉吗
Daddy, will you come lie down with me?
不行 我在工作
I can't. I'm working.
雅各布得了癌症
Jacob had to get cancer
你才会注意到他吗
for you to pay any attention to him.
- 爸爸 求你了 - 雅各布 该死的 我叫你回去睡觉
- Daddy, please. - Jacob, dammit!I said go back to bed.
如果你认为你的生活只对你重要
It is so messed up
那就大错特错了
to think that your life only matters to you.
嘿 你今天能帮我买♥♥那些东西吗
Hey, did you have a chance to get that stuff for me today?
其实我都没出门
Actually, I never made it out.
我明天再帮你买♥♥ 对不起
I'll do it tomorrow. Sorry.
忙着和玛莉卡一起喝酒
Too busy day-drinking with Malika.
我不是你的私人助理
I'm not your personal assistant.
好吧 你拿到失业支票了吗
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表