剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
如果我不知情的话 我会以为你俩恋爱了
If I didn't know any better, I'd think you two were in love.
我开玩笑的 不 你没恋爱
I'm kidding! No, you're not in love.
你恋爱了吗
You are in love?
我有些事得告诉你
I have something I need to tell you.
很高兴见到你 我是阿曼达
Nice to meet you. I'm Amanda.
我知道 你之前在斯派克雷特工作
I know, you used to work at Speckulate.
但你离职了是吗
But you quit?
不 我是被炒了
No, I was fired.
乔什曾经想吻我
Josh tried to kiss me.
在这里的所有人当中 乔什还试图亲过谁
Who all here has Josh tried to kiss?
那是林赛·布雷迪吗
Is that Lindsay Brady?
- 哪呢 - 他们跟踪我
- Where? - They followed me.
这是一次重大晋升 你懂吗
It's a major promotion,you know?
我只是不相信他们
I just don't trust them.
他们想要一些
They want something abstract
用泥土材料做成的抽象作品
using earthy materials.
这就是为什么 当我看到
Which is why, when I saw that piece on you
你在重击洛杉矶简介中的作品时
in the Kick in LA profile,
想让你加入
I wanted to bring you in.
他知道你为那评论花钱了吗
Does he know that you paid for that review?
不 他不会知道的 因为我也花钱买♥♥了他的评论
No, and he's not going to because I paid for his, too.
你有没有再考虑一下搬过来
Have you given any more thought to moving in here?
我觉得这进展太快了
I think it might be too soon.
你真的觉得盖尔会介意我买♥♥下它吗
Do you really think Gael would care that I bought it?
那件作品真的使他信心大增
It just really boosted his confidence.
我不想把它从他那儿夺走
I don't want to take that from him.
嘿 我能和你聊聊吗
Hey, can I talk to you?
可以啊
Sure.
为什么你不告诉我杰米从艺术展上
Why didn't you tell me Jamie bought my piece
买♥♥了我的画
from the art show?
所以 我的女朋友最近一直在参与
So, my girlfriend's been on this whole
那什么基因检测的玩意儿
DNA kick recently, right?
从我们的狗开始
It started with our dog,
它很惊讶 自己竟然有34%杰克罗素梗的血统 这是我
who surprise, is 34 percent Jack Russell. Which I...
所以 琳赛给了我个机会
So, Lindsay got me a spot.
我要准备我的5分钟脱口秀了
I'm gonna do my tight-five.
我很惊讶他们竟然挺过来了
I'm impressed they actually came through.
什么时候
When?
实际上 我不想让你来
Actually, I don't want you to come.
她说 宝贝
She says Babe!
我们应该研究研究我们的祖先
We should do our ancestry.
对 你们已经知道结果了
Yeah. You already know where this is going.
对她来说 那是个爆♥炸♥性消息
For her, it was a blast.
她发现她有35%法国血统
She found out that she was 35 percent French,
2%切罗基族血统 额 你知道
two percent Cherokee, which, you know,
人们特喜欢发现自己有原始人血统
people love finding out that they part Native,
这让他们觉得他们经历过一些特殊的事情
make 'em feel like they've been through something.
你知道我在说什么吗 哦 还有
You know what I'm saying? Oh, and...
我们告诉阿曼达 埃文下决定
We told Amanda that Evan was pulling the plug
让她离开
on her appand letting her go.
我们跟埃文说
We told Evan that...
她要走了 理由是
she was leaving, alleging
他有不正当举动
inappropriate behavior on his part,
并且出于一些法律原因
and for legal reasons,
他不应该和她联♥系♥
he should have no contact with her.
我们必须告诉埃文真♥相♥
We need to tell Evan the truth.
但是如果我们说了 我会是那个被开除的人
But if we do,I will be the one getting fired.
我们在计划一场破坏行动
We're planning a disruption
将在接下来的几天进行
in the next couple of days.
你只会知道你需要知道的信息
You're gonna get details on a need-to-know basis only.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
我准备好了
I'm so ready.
我觉得你可以就
I wouldn't mind if you just,
暂停这些激进主义行为 休息一下
just took a little break from all this activism stuff.
我是米歇尔·格林
Michelle Green.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以我有些事得告诉你
So I have something I need to tell you,
我也有些事要告诉你
I have something I need to tell you, too.
詹妮弗和我在尝试和解
Jennifer and I are going to try and work things out.
噢 我的天
Oh, my god!
你是中了彩票吗
Did you win the lottery?
我接下了艺术展的活儿
I just got the art commission!
噢 就是那个当你应该
Oh. The one you were meeting for
在这里做你本职工作的时候 去面见的那个
when you were supposedto be here doing your job?
恭喜你
Congratulations.
嗨 我是卡莉·亚当斯·福斯特 公共法律援助组织的
Hi, I'm Callie Adams Foster,I'm with Public Legal Aid.
额 我不确定
Um, I'm not sure
你知不知道 但是这栋建筑
if you're aware, but this building
最近被
was recently purchased by
一家C.C.哈斯汀发展公♥司♥买♥♥下了
a C.C. Hastings Development Corporation.
他们试图利用这些令人讨厌的减排要求
They're using these nuisance abatement orders
来驱逐房♥客
to try and evict tenants
为了拆掉你的房♥子
in order to tear down your homes
- 然后建造豪华公♥寓♥和零售店 - 嗨
- ...and build luxury apartments and retail shops. - Hi.
但你拥有相应的权利
But you have rights.
有成年人在家吗
Is there an adult home?
什么
What?
我有五个房♥客加入
I got five tenants who are in.
- 我有八个 - 七个
- Eight. - Seven.
我们只需要十二个人来提起集体诉讼
Well, we only need twelve to file a class action.
- 所以我们可以开始了 - 那可未必
- So, we're good to go? - Not quite.
我们需要找到一位合伙人来资助这件事
We need to find a legal partner to fund this thing.
所以 我们什么时候告诉特蕾莎
So, when do we tell Teresa?
今天
Today.
是时候作出决定了
Time to decide,
你加不加入
are you in or out?
你有时间吗
You got a minute?
让我告诉你们为什么我们要举♥行♥破坏活动
Let me tell y'all why we do disruptions.
这是我们使用的众多策略之一
It's one of many tactics we use,
用非暴♥力♥直接行为 去挑战
non-violent direct action,to challenge
我们地方政♥府♥一如既往的态度
the business-as-usual attitude from our local government.
因此 在行动的这一天 你会从我们这里得到一个保密文本
So, on the day of the action, you'll get a secure text
里面有时间和地点
from us with a time and location.
别给任何人看那份信息
Do not share that information with anyone.
你的妈妈 你最亲爱的人 你的男朋友 都不行
Not your mama, not your bae, your boyfriend.
这是最高机密 一个人来 不要引人注目
It's top-secret and come alone and inconspicuously.
我们要做好被逮捕的准备吗
Should we be prepared to get arrested?
这是一场低风险的行动
So, this is a low-risk action.
我们没有计划会有逮捕出现
We're not planning any arrests,
但是事情永远说不准
but we never know.
因此 我们要你们记下律师的电♥话♥号♥码
So, we're gonna have you write our lawyer's number down
写在胳膊上 只是为了以防万一
on your arm, just in case.
所有人都理解支持这一点吗
Does that work for everybody?
可以
That works.
好的 会议结束
Great. Meeting's over.
好的
All right.
- 嘿 姑娘 - 嘿
- Hey, girl. - Hey.
过来一下
Come over here for a second.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
所以 我们有份特殊的工作要交给你 如果你愿意的话
So, we have a special job for you, if you're up to it.
当然愿意 什么工作
Yeah, of course. What is it?
我们需要有人实时直播这场行动
We need someone to live stream the action
通过我们的BLM账户
from our BLM accounts.
这非常重要 因为我们需要
It's super important, because we need to get
让尽可能多的人看到这次行动
as many eyes on this action as possible,
但我们也需要直播来保证自身安全
but we also need it for our safety.
所以 这意味着你不能停止拍摄 不管发生什么
So, that means you can't stop filming, no matter what,
不管里面情况变得有多混乱
no matter how hot it gets up in there.
你可以吗
Are you good with that?
当然 我会竭尽全力
Absolutely. Whatever you need.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表