剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
but I don't want to be this drug that numbs you out.
但我不想成为让你麻木的毒品
Someone that you just want to get lost in.
一个你只想迷失其中的人
Look, when, and if this is real, let me know.
不管什么时候 如果这是真的 就告诉我
But please don't use me because you don't want to deal
但请不要因为你不想处理
with whatever it is that's bothering you.
任何困扰你的事情就利用我
It's not fair, Callie.
这不公平 卡丽
I know how hard it was for you
我知道不把这些个人记录
not to slip those personnel records to Jamal's lawyers,
泄露给贾马尔的律师对你来说很难
and you deserve a lot of credit for that,
你为此得到很多好处
and I admire you so much
我非常钦佩你
for wanting to fight for social justice
想要为社会正义而战
and change what is wrong with the system.
改变这个体系的错误
And I, uh...
我 呃
I realize I came across as patronizing.
我意识到我给人一种居高临下的感觉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I just want to protect you.
我只是想保护你
Because I, uh...
因为 我
I love you.
我爱你
And please destroy Griffin's personnel records
请销毁格里芬的个人记录
and never tell anyone you had them.
不要告诉任何人你曾有过
Especially, Judge Wilson.
特别是威尔逊法官
Yes.
是的
Sorry, Alice.
对不起爱丽丝
Aw, poor, Alice.
哦 可怜的爱丽丝
Why poor Alice?
可怜的爱丽丝什么意思
Oh, nothing.
没什么
What, you don't like it?
什么 你不喜欢它吗
I do. I just had a late lunch.
喜欢 我只是午饭吃晚了
I'll finish it later,I promise.
我保证过会儿会吃完的
Have you spoken to your ex?
你跟你前任谈过吗
Have you spoken to yours? No.
你跟你的谈过吗 没有
But I didn't leave him a suicidal message on his voice mail.
但我没在他的语♥音♥信箱里留下自杀的信息
I let her know I'm all right.
我让她知道我很好
She played the message for me.
她让我听了这个信息
What did you mean when you said
当你说你想让她拥有一切时
you wanted her to have everything?
你什么意思
Everything a happy life has to offer.
幸福生活所能提供的一切
Are you still in love with her?
你还爱她吗
Are you still in love with Jeff? No.
你还爱杰夫吗 不
And stop doing that! What?
别这样 什么
Deflecting.
转移话题
Did something happen
发生什么突然想要让你
that made you suddenly want to kill yourself?
自杀的事情了吗
No.
没有
It wasn't that sudden.
不是突然
So, it's over with Jeff?
那么 放下杰夫了吗
Yes.
是的
Will you promise me
你能答应我
that if you ever feel suicidal again, that you
如果你再想自杀的话
you'll just come to me?
就来找我吗
Please, at any time,day or night.
什么时间都可以 白天或晚上
Just tell me before you do anything?
在你做任何事之前请告诉我
I promise.
我保证
Do it. It's very serious.
保证 这是件很严肃的事
So, um, in certain communities,
所以 在某些社区
any behavior considered to be not conforming
任何被认为不符合集体价值观的行为
with a group valueis frowned upon.
都是令人不悦的
Like, gayness for example,
比如同性恋
and not just the gay persongets judged,
不仅仅是同性恋者会被评判
everyone in their family does, too.
他的家人也会
So, as to not bring shame on to my fifth cousin, Alfred,
所以为了不让我的堂兄阿尔弗雷德蒙羞
uh, I can be gay,just in private.
我可以是同性恋 但需要保密
And that's kind of the biggest problem,
这是最大的问题
'cause I sort of promised someone that I'd be out and proud.
因为我答应过一个人 我勇敢的出柜做自己
Hey, so I have to tell you something.
嘿 我得告诉你一件事
I'm gay. Lesbian.Into the ladies.
我是同性恋 女同性恋 女士们
What? Just kidding, I know.
什么 开玩笑的 我知道
I've had a feeling for a while.
我已经一阵子了
Did we come out to our parents? Yes, we did.
我们向父母坦白了吗 是的 说了
And they also already knew.
他们也已经知道了
So, now that we all know.
现在我们都知道了
I accept us and love us very much.
我接受我们 非常爱我们
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's tell the world! Let's do it!
让我们告诉全世界 来吧
I'm gay!
我是同性恋
Hi! Hi there. Hi there.Uh, I'm, I'm gay!
嗨 这儿 我是同性恋
I'm gay! I'm out and I'm proud.
我是同性恋 我说出来了 我很自豪
I, I just wanted the world to know!
我只是想让全世界都知道
So, there's this girl named Joey, oh, I like her a lot,
有个叫乔伊的女孩我很喜欢她
and now that I'm out and proud,
现在我很自豪
I'm hoping she'll give me another chance.
我希望她能再给我一次机会
Joey, don't let a good thing go.
乔伊别让好事过去
I'm a, I'm a good thing!
我是那件好事
Joey, she's adorable, please give her another chance.
乔伊她很可爱 请再给她一次机会
So, there you have it.
好了
Uh, I'm out to my parents.
我向父母坦白了
Out to myself.Out to a number of random people on the street.
向我自己坦白 向大街上随便一个人坦白
And everyone agrees that you should give me a third chance.
每个人都同意你应该给我第三次机会
Hope to hear from you soon.
希望不久收到你的回复
Hey.
嘿
Hey, Hot Raj.
嘿 性感的拉吉
I remember these.
我记得这些
We used to play with the mall the time.
我们以前经常去购物中心玩
Got them at museums when I was a kid.
我小时候在博物馆买♥♥的
Uh, great sex yesterday.
昨天的啪啪啪真棒
Yeah.
当然
Hey, Raj!
嘿拉吉
When you're done playing with that phall us,we've got a scrum.
你玩完那个 我们有个混战
Come on. Come on, boy.Come on!
来吧 来吧
See ya.
再见
Hello.
你好
I just wanted to say I'm so pleased you're staying,
我只是想说我很高兴你能留下来
and I'm very enthusiastic about your app.
我对你们的应用程序非常感兴趣
And I want you to know that now that Josh is gone,
我想让你知道现在乔希走了
you can, you can bring any issues to my attention.
你可以 有任何问题可以跟我说
Um... thank you,but you know,
谢谢 但你知道
I don't want to be known as the Complainer in Chief.
我不想让人知道我是个爱抱怨的人
Maybe you should make yourself accessible
也许你应该了解你的员工
to all of your employeesand their issues.
和他们遇到的问题
Good idea.
好主意
Oh, I remember these.
我记得这些
Never could get the hang of that.
一直都玩不来
Ms. Walker,
沃克夫人
I'm admonishing you for attempting to blind side the defense
我在警告你在我们休庭前
with your line of questioning before we recessed.
你试图用你的问题来蒙蔽辩方
I find no legal precedent that compels the court to allow this new evidence in.
我没找到任何法律先例迫使法♥院♥承认这一新证据
However, I find no precedent that clearly precludes it.
但我没有发现任何先例明确排除这种可能性
Therefore, you may enter Officer Griffin's personnel files into the record.
因此 你可以把格里芬警官的人事档案录入记录
Were you present when Chief Robert Kellytold a group of officers
当罗伯特·凯利局长对警官说警♥察♥枪击事件的受害者死去
that it's better for the department to let victims of police shootings die?
是一个更好的选择时 你在场吗
Yes.
是的
Did you take his comments as an order?
你把他的话当作命令了吗
No, I did not. Where do you get your authority from,
不 我没有 你的权威从何而来
as a police officer? From our superiors.
作为一个警♥察♥吗 来自上级
Like the chief of police? I guess.
比如警♥察♥局长吗 我想是的
Did you think Chief Kelly was giving you the authority to let Jamal Thompson die?
你认为凯利局长给了你让杰玛·汤普森死的权力吗
No, sir. So, if he doesn't care about victims of police brutality,
不 长官 如果他不关心警♥察♥暴行的受害者
why should you? Objection.
你为什么要关心 反对
Testifying. Sustained.
庭辩 反对有效
Did you think you would face any consequences
如果你没有及时提供紧急护理
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表