剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
我知道 我告诉她你不会去
I know. I told her you wouldn't come.
另外 因为她的手术 我们要早点见面
Plus, we're meeting early because of her surgery
所以我正在吃东西
so that's why I'm eating now.
你不和她一起吃饭吗
You're not gonna eat with her?
好吧 我会来点沙拉的
Well, I'll get, like,a little salad.
但除此之外 我不得不忍♥受我母亲
But otherwise, I have to endure my mother's
善意的批评 我这么胖
well-meaning remarks about how I could get a man
怎么能找到男人
if I just wasn't so fat.
亲你是因为我男朋友很有骑士风度
That's for being chivalrousas my boyfriend.
推你因为你背着我当队长
And that's for going behind my back as team leader.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事
It's okay.
埃文会自己掏腰包支付一万美元
Evan's gonna cover the 10K out of his own pocket.
真的吗
Seriously?
真的 因为归根结底 这是他的责任
Yeah. Because, ultimately,it's his responsibility.
据他所说
According to him.
还有他很有钱 也是据他所说
And he's rich.Also according to him.
我发誓 如果你以任何方式曲解
And I swear,if you read into this
- 这个 我会 - 什么
- in any way, I will... - What?
开除我吗
Fire me?
这就是他
That's him.
我接到修理电梯的任务 好吗
I have a work order to fix the elevator, okay?
我代表约瑟夫·特纳
I'm representing Joseph Turner.
是你给他30天的书面驱逐通知吗
Did you give him a 30-day written notice of eviction?
别这样 他的房♥租已经60天没交了
Come on. He's 60 days past due on his rent.
我不关心他是否逾期未交60天
I don't care if he's 60 years past due.
法律规定
That's the law.
租客行使其合法权利
And it's illegal for a landlord to retaliate
对违反安全法的行为
against a tenant who has exercised
提出投诉
his legal right to complain
房♥东为此报复租客是违法的
about a violation of safety laws.
比如电梯没修好
Like failure to repairan elevator.
所以 如果你想在30天内把特纳先生
So, if you try to throw Mr.Turner out
赶出去 我们就起诉你
before the 30 days, we'll sue.
是 但如果他在那之前不付钱
Yeah, but if he doesn't pay before then,
他就得离开这里
he's outta here.
这是什么
What's this?
一条新命令
A new demand order.
这张是法官签了的
This one's signed by a judge.
你必须在48小时内把电梯修好
You have 48 hours to repair the elevator
否则你将失去运营该设施的执照
or you'll lose your licenseto operate the facility.
我们给你朋友的父亲拖延了点时间
We bought your friend's father some time,
但如果他不付钱 就会露宿街头
but if he doesn't pay, he'll be out on the street.
非常感谢 我非常感激你的帮助
Thank you so much.I'm so grateful for your help.
不用感激 别搞砸了就行
Don't be grateful.Just don't screw up.
你有法律学位 卡丽
You have a law degree, Callie.
我猜你也是靠自己的努力换来的
I'm assuming you actually earned it.
所以 下次多思考
So, think next time.
那么 鸡肉是用橄榄油还是黄油做的呢
So, is the chicken cooked with olive oil or butter?
你知道吗 给我来份甘蓝沙拉就好
You know what? Just bring me a kale salad.
再来一杯伏特加加冰块
And then another vodka rocks.
我也要甘蓝沙拉
I'll just have the kale salad, too.
你在动手术前可以喝酒吗
Are you allowed to drink before you have major surgery?
我只是做个眼睛手术 达维亚
I'm getting my eyes done, Davia.
不是什么大手术
It's not major surgery.
所以 杰夫离开了他的妻子
So... Jeff left his wife.
- 你怎么知道的 - 这是菲奇堡的话题
- How do you know about that? - It's the talk of Fitchburg.
主要是因为莉莉的妈妈告诉所有愿意听的人
Mainly because Lily's mom is telling anyone who'll listen
杰夫是个禽兽
that Jeff is a monster.
好吧 他不是禽兽
Well, he's not a monster.
不在此评价
No judgment here.
我意思 你从高中开始就爱上了那个男孩
I mean, you've been in love with that boy since high school.
很明显 他也爱你
And clearly, he loves you, too,
就像你说的 他爱你的内在
for what's on the inside,like you said.
你知道这有多罕见吗
Do you know how rare that is?
而你 你找到了那个人
And you, you found the one.
好吧 嗯 事实上 他
Well, um,actually, he's...
不是 那个人
not... the one.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我不再爱杰夫了
I'm not in love with Jeff anymore.
那他知道吗
Does he know this?
不 还不知道
No. Not yet.
他 他正处于一段艰难的时期 你知道的
He's, he's just having such a hard time, you know,
跟莉莉 还有他的家人
with Lily and then his family.
每个人都生他的气
Everybody's mad at him.
达维亚 你最好好好想想
Davia, you better think long and hard about this.
你找到了一个喜欢你的好男人
You found a good man who wants you.
相信我 即使是对于身材好的两个人来说
And take it from me, the pickings are slim out there,
外面的机会也很少
even for the size twos of the world.
不要做让你十年后会后悔的事
Don't do something you're gonna regret in ten years,
那个时候你还单身
when you're still single
生理上也不如现在了
and your biological clock is ticking.
我就说这么多
That's all I'm saying.
好了 好 好 来 来 来
Okay, 'kay, 'kay. Come, come, come.
达维亚 抬起头来
Davia, chin up and out.
哦 这发到限时动态 推特上 一定很可爱
Ooh! This is gonna be so cute on my Insta story, Twitter.
- 看米斯蒂 她生我的气了 - 哦 是的 她生气了
- Look at Misty. She is mad at me. - Oh, yeah, she is.
看吧 我告诉过你了
See, I told you.
年轻的女人戏都很多
Younger women are all about the drama.
- 最后一次点单 - 嗯 感谢上帝 嗨起来呀
- Last call? - Mm. Thank God. Let's bounce.
哦 再喝一杯 和生了你的这个女人
Oh, one more drink, with the woman who birthed you.
她重9磅10盎司
She was nine pounds,ten ounces.
她把我撕成碎片
And she just tore me to shreds down there.
哇哦
Wow.
但是别担心 我现在紧得像鼓一样
But don't worry. I'm tight as drum now.
是的 妈妈 没人担心你的阴♥道♥ 我们走吧
Yeah. Mom, no one's worried about your vagina. Let's go.
哦 别这样 我还没嗨够呢
Oh, come on. I never get to have any fun.
你能留下来和我喝最后一杯吗
Will you stay and have one last drink with me?
- 当然 为什么不呢 - 很好
- Sure. Why not? - Great.
好吧 祝你们两个老年人玩得开心
Well, you two senior citizens can have fun.
我要回家睡觉了
I'm going home and going to bed.
你能确保他们回家吗
Will you make sure that they get back okay?
- 可以 没问题
- Yeah. No problem.
- 谢谢 - 我爱你
- Thank you. - I love you.
哦 好吧 所以
Ooh, okay. So...
跟我讲讲你吧
tell me all about you.
我想知道你的一切
I want to know everything.
嘿
Hey.
有空吗
Got a minute?
我现在除了时间一无所有了
Bout all I got these days.
听着 我理解
Look, I understand,
你不想用你女儿的钱
not wanting to take your daughter's money.
但是你没有理由不能向我借钱
But there's no reason why you can't take a loan from me.
不 不 我不能这么做
No, no. I can't do that.
她把你置于这种境地 然而并不能帮你 对她来说很难受
This is killing Malika that she put you in this situation and she can't fix it.
你说你已经好几年没和她在一起了
Uh, you said you haven'tbeen there for her for years.
如果你现在想和她待一起
Well, if you want to be there for her now,
你就拿着这钱
you'll take this money,
这会帮她减轻负担的
and you'll lift the burden off of her.
我知道 嗯
I know, it's...
我会把每一分钱都还给你的
I'm paying you back every cent.
是 最好是这样
Yeah, you damn right you are.
还有 你能 嗯
And can you, uh...
保守这个而秘密吗
keep this between us?
当然
For sure.
照顾好自己
Take care, man.
在我把事情搞砸后
This isn't a convenient way
这难道不是一个让我解脱的便捷方法吗
to get rid of me after I messed up?
不是
No.
我不喜欢这样 这只是
I hate this.It's just...
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表