剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
很好
Great.
来和我们一起玩吧
Come play with us.
不行 我得去工作了
I can't. I gotta go to work!
一会儿你会来看电影吗
Will you come to the movie later?
抱歉 我应该会错过电影了
I'm sorry, I gotta miss it.
你错过了很多
You miss a lot.
我知道
I know.
他会长大 会在你意识到之前就离开你
He's gonna grow up and be gone before you know it.
你以为我想一直工作
You think that I want to work all the time
错过所有事吗
and miss everything?
不然谁来支付房♥贷
But who's gonna pay for this house
还有车贷和私立学校的学费
and the cars and the private school
还有每天出现在这里的这些快递盒子
and the boxes that show up here every single day?
- 瞧 我只是说 - 我很清楚你在说什么
- Look, I'm just saying - I know exactly what you're saying,
实际上我本来就很内疚了
and I feel guilty enough as it is,
但这是你想要的生活
but you wanted this lifestyle.
我不是为了自己做这些事 我又不开心
I'm not doing this for me. It's not like I'm happy.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
如果你选择在这场集体诉讼中帮助马库斯
If you choose to assist Marcus on this class action,
你仍然需要完成
you'll still be expected to fulfill
你所有的调查研究责任
all your research responsibilities,
而且我们没有加班费
and we don't pay overtime.
我明白
I understand.
你还应该了解这些是怎么运作的
You should also be aware of how these things work.
既然你还没通过律师资格考试
Since you haven't passed the bar yet,
你不会被列为备案律师之一
you won't be listed as one of the filing attorneys.
这意味着你不能在你的工作上拥有姓名
Which means you get no credit for your work,
而且 因为这些我们合作的公♥司♥
and because these firms
把所有的重担都推给我们
we partner with dump all the heavy lifting on us,
你要面对的是大量的无薪工作时间
we're talking a lot of unpaid hours.
这就是为什么我不仅凭案件带来的回报选案子
Which is why I choose more than just the merits of a case.
我考虑的是所付出精力的回报
I consider the return on the time commitment
以及在你私人和工作生活中
and the emotional toll that it takes
会产生的情感影响
on your personal and professional life.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你并不是一个糟糕的丈夫和父亲
You were not a shitty husband or father.
我就是很生气 不想让你好过
I was just angry and trying to hurt you.
我把工作
Well, I put my...
看得比你和雅各布重
work before you and Jacob,
而且
and...
我经常不在你们身边
I wasn't around.
重要时刻
You were...
你是在我们身边的
when it mattered.
不 每一刻都很重要
No, it all mattered.
- 爸爸 求你了 - 雅各布 他妈的
- Daddy, please. - Jacob, damn it!
我说了赶紧去睡觉
I said go back to bed!
一切都很重要 和你们的每一刻
It all mattered, every second of it.
我应该早点知道的
I should have known.
你无从知道啊
How?
他生病并不是你的错
It was not your fault he got sick.
你爱他直至最后一刻
You loved him to the very end,
他也爱着你
and he loved you.
我不应该在他死后把你推开的
I shouldn't have pushed you away after he died.
我只是需要找个人来背负罪责
I just needed someone to blame.
我们互相推开了对方
We pushed each other away.
是的
Yeah.
我仍然爱你
I still love you.
我也仍然爱你
I still love you, too.
那就像一场138
That was like a hundred and thirty-eight.
什么
What?
69乘二
Sixty-nine, twice.
老天爷 你真搞笑
Oh, my god, you're so funny.
你应该去当个谐星
You should be a comedian.
然后都放弃我想要余生
Oh, and give up my dreams of plunging the toilets around here
通遍这里所有马桶的梦想吗
for the rest of my life?
好吧
Well...
只是以防万一
just in case...
万一你改变主意
you change your mind.
这是什么
What's this?
好吧
Okay.
名片吗
Business cards?
毕竟你要在代理人和给你找演出的人
Well, you have to have something to hand to bookers
面前有所准备
and people who are going to help you get gigs.
你真是太棒了
Mm, that's like the sweetest thing ever.
我想让你知道 我相信你
I want you to know I believe in you.
谢谢
Thank you.
林赛认为我已经准备好上台了
So, Lindsay thinks I'm ready to go up.
我会说我非常性感
I will say that I'm incredibly sexy.
说真的 我确实很性感 看
Seriously, I am. Watch this.
不搞笑吗 这样呢
Not funny? How about this?
我觉得 实话说 如果你真的性感起来
I think it'd be funnier and, honestly, more surprising,
会比假装性感
you know, if you did actual sexy,
要更搞笑 也更令人惊讶
instead of, like, mock sexy.
你知道 就像你在
You know, something like you did,
你朋友派对上跳的舞
that dance at your friend's party.
我得说清楚 我自己没有发任何那种视频
Just for the record, I didn't post any of that myself.
为什么不呢
Why not?
你看起来超级酷 而且很性感
You looked super cool and it was hella hot.
所以 你会告诉他们我是你的女朋友吗
So, are you going to tell them that I'm your partner?
我应该吗
Should I?
我是说 我需要主动说出来吗
I mean, do I need to disclose it?
他们要是不问我的伴侣是谁
I mean, it feels kind of random,
我如果说就显得很生硬
until they ask me if I have a partner.
是的 我想
Yeah. Yeah, I guess you...
你最好还是别提我
you're better off not mentioning me.
我能问问 你为什么对我这么好吗
So, can I ask you why you're being so nice to me?
我不是在对你好
I'm not nice.
我只是在帮助同性恋喜剧人
I just like helping queer comics, you know.
你知道 在喜剧界如果不是直男直女
It's hard enough getting along in comedy without being
还是很难混下去的
a cis dude, you know.
或者不是马戏喜剧猫的话
Or a circus comedy cat.
真的有这个词 你应该查查
That's an actual thing. You should look it up.
百万观看量
Millions of views.
看吧 你已经准备好了
See, you're totally ready.
- 嘿 - 嘿 苔丝
- Oh, hey. - Hey, Tess.
这是爱丽丝
This is Alice,
我跟你说的那个喜剧人
that comic I was telling you about.
- 噢对 很高兴认识你 - 我也是
- Oh, yeah, nice to meet you. - You too.
她准备好上台了 你能给她找个演出时间吗
She's ready to go up, can you get her a spot?
- 当然 - 太好了
- Sure. - Great.
十分感谢你们
Thank you, so much.
我要见一下那个水管工
Ah, I have to meet the plumber.
马桶最近实在是不好使
Toilets are giving me trouble, you know.
我的日常
Day in the life.
好的 演出见
Okay, see you at the show.
是的 我非常期待
Yes, I'm very excited.
太棒了
Great.
- 那是乔伊·里弗顿的新女友 - 是的
- So that's Joey Riverton's new girlfriend? - Yep.
你想帮她
And you want to help her?
当然了 我为什么不帮呢
Sure, why wouldn't I?
让我领导
It's just being tasked
申诉委员会
with heading the grievance committee,
而且还没工资
which is an unpaid position,
让我做团队领导 我当然是很感激的了
and being a team leader, which I am so grateful for,
而且还让我帮忙给出约会建议
and helping out with dating advice,
我也是不介意的
which, you know, I don't mind.
只是 这一切事情带给我了
it's just the emotional labor
很多负面的感情影响
of it all is taking a toll,
而我应该早告诉你的
and I should have just told you.
我不应该冲你发脾气
I was wrong to snap at you.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表