剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
一直提醒你
always remind you.
我在麦卡登酒店
I'm at the McCadden Hotel.
605号♥房♥
Room 605.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
嗯嗯 为什么会不好
Yeah. Why wouldn't it be?
达维亚
Davia.
走开
Go away!
- 我说快走开 - 如果你真的想我走的话
- I said,Go away. - Well, if you really wanted me to go away,
你就会锁上门了 - 噢 你少臭美了
you would've locked the door. - Oh, don't flatter yourself.
我从不锁门
I never lock my door.
我会走开
I'll go away,
如果你告诉我你生谁的气 我还是你妈妈
if you tell me who you're mad at. Me or your mom?
都是 我告诉过你我在我妈妈面前不吃东西
Both. I told you I don't eat in front of my mother.
那不正常 你 你应该做你自己
And that's messed up.Uh, you, you should be yourself.
这不是你能决定的
That is not for you to decide.
或者去判断的
Or to judge.
尤其是当你四处躲藏
Especially when you go around hiding
你是谁的时候
who you are all the time.
你不能告诉我去保守你的秘密
You don't get to tell me to keep your secrets
然后强迫我和我妈妈
and then force me into some sort of confrontation
对质
with my mother.
我的意思是 看着我 丹妮斯
I mean,look at me, Dennis.
她知道我其实是吃饭的
She knows I actually eat.
在我妈妈身边我不想成为自己
I don't want to be myself around my mother
因为那伤害到我了
because it hurts.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是 我在乎你
It's just,I care about you,
而且她没有权力去批评
and she's got no right to judge.
噢
Oh.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
你以为我 我不希望她可以只是
You think I, I don't wish that she could just...
看着我
see me...
而不是我看起来怎样或者我吃什么东西吗
and not how I look or what I eat?
她是我认识的一个最缺乏安全感
She's the most insecure,
最讨厌自己的人
self-loathing person I've ever known,
她把这一切都投射到我身上
and she's projected that on me my whole life.
这就是我变得厌食的原因
Which is why I became anorexic.
顺便说一句 你可能太瘦了
And by the way,you can be too skinny.
好吧 我以前90磅
Okay, I was 90 pounds.
我必须进医院
I had to go into a hospital,
通过管道来喂食
get fed with a tube.
我不想告诉我妈妈
I don't want to tell my mom
我对她真正的看法
what I really think about her,
因为那只会伤害她
'cause it will only hurt her.
我不想让她感觉到
I don't want to make her feel
她让我的感觉
how she makes me feel.
噢 嘿
Oh, hey.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
我知道
I know.
没关系
It's okay.
你知道 她肯定会再次越线的
You know,she's bound to overstep again,
她很年轻而且下决心去改变世界
She's young and determined to change the world,
就像我们刚从法学院毕业的时候
the way we all were out of law school.
我们这用的上一些天真的活力
We could use some wide-eyed energy around here.
激♥情♥和鲁莽是有区别的
There's a difference between passion and impertinence.
天啊 你这话说的
Jeez, you've got it in for her.
不 我要处理的案子太多了
No, I have more cases than I can handle,
我没有时间去约束一个要证明一些事情的
and I don't have time to rein in the ego
年轻律师的自负
of a young lawyer who's got something to prove
因为她没有通过律师考试
because she failed the bar.
不用担心 她不是你的问题
Don't worry.She's not your problem.
我会指导她
I'll mentor her.
就像你指导我那样吗
Like you mentored me?
我们不要偏离话题
Let's not go there.
嘿 埃文
Hey, Evan.
玛丽安娜
Mariana.
再次感谢你所做的一切
Thanks again for everything.
当然
Of course.
所以 我想知道你是否愿意找个时间和我喝一杯
So, I was wondering if you would like to get a drink with me sometime.
去讨论应用程序的下一步进展
To... talk next steps on the app.
好的 当然
Yeah, sure.
什么时候
When?
现在怎么样
How about now?
现在吗
Now?
除非你已经有计划了
Unless you have plans.
嗯 好啊 现在可以
Uh, yeah. Now is great.
你好
Hello?
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
额
Uh...
我只是想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know, um,
我在这里解决了我的问题 所以
I worked my situation out here. So...
你不用担心了
you don't need to worry.
好的 那很好
Okay. That's good.
还有
And, um...
听着 我
look, I'm. ..
我很抱歉我说的关于
I'm sorry for what I said about ...
你过来看我的话
you coming over and looking me up.
我知道想成为你的爸爸已经晚了 但是
I know it's too late to be your father, but...
我想成为一个朋友
I'd like to be a friend.
这是我们的爸爸
This is our dad.
- 嘿 老兄 - 所以 你就是这样支持我的吗
- Hey, man. - So, this is how you got my back?
- 嘿 等一下 儿子 - 嘿 现在
- Hey, wait, son.- Hey, now.
我不是你的儿子
I am not your son.
好啊 朋友多多益善
Yeah, I could always use another friend.
好的 那很好
Okay, that's great.
姓名:卡丽·亚当斯·福斯特
测试结果:未通过
嘿 宝贝儿
是妈妈呀
刚入住酒店
一起去吃晚饭吗
好滴 今晚见
我们老地方见吧
那个叫丹尼斯的家伙还住在公社吗
叫上他!
我们上次一起可有意思了
希望我明天好运
下次你再看到我 我就年轻十岁了
祝你好运 爱你
我也爱你
不要跟杰夫分手
你好吗
在坚持着
好想你
在坚持着
好想你
我也想你
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表