剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
你指的是 他们会在婚礼的祝酒上被感谢吗
They get thanked in the wedding toast?
希望如此吧 卡莉 你怎么看
Hopefully. Callie, what do you think?
你怎么不问问你的贱♥人♥小团体呢
Why don't you ask your Coterie Biatches?
卡莉 你怎么想的
Callie, what do you think?
呃 噢 我刚才没听
Huh? Oh, I wasn't listening.
晚安
Night.
她发什么疯
What's with her?
我想邀请你去我爸的生日晚宴
I wanted to invite you to my dad's birthday dinner.
你懂的 总要见一下家人
You know,finally meet the family.
如果 你懂的 你不介意的话
If, you know,you're cool with that.
好啊
Yeah.
我想去
I'd love to come.
带上多米
Bring Dom, too.
多米吗
Dom?
对 我希望我们见见彼此的家人
Yeah, I, I want both our families to meet.
- 好 - 好吗
- Okay. - Yeah?
- 我会问问他 - 太好了 那我 呃
- I'll ask him. - Cool. I'll, uh,
我六点左右去接你们
pick you guys up here around six?
好
Okay.
- 那就说定了 - 好
- Okay? - Okay.
- 嗯 - 再来一发
- Hmm. - Round two.
噢 嗨
Davia: Oh, hi.
嗨
Hi.
所以 丹尼斯告诉我
So, Dennis told me
你们正在尝试和解
that you are trying to work things out.
那真是太好了
That's great.
我觉得你可能误会了
I think maybe you misunderstood.
事实上 我们刚签了离婚协议了
We actually just signed the divorce papers.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, you too.
你才是我原本相信的人
You were the one that I trusted!
你就是个麻烦
You were a mistake.
我一开始就不该跟你扯上关系
I never should have gotten involved with you.
每天都见到你那副骗人的面孔
And to see your lying face every day.
真希望你没住在这儿过
I wish you didn't live here.
所以
So,
既然你已经接下了这个活儿
now that you've slept on it,
想好打算怎么做了吗
any idea what you're gonna do?
做什么
About what?
集体诉讼事情啊
The class action?
工作量很大
It's a lot of work,
而且我打算搞泰瑞莎
and I'm gonna piss off Teresa.
那有打算花时间为律师资格考试学习吗
And what about having time to study for the bar?
好吧 我不确定我还有没有这个时间
Well, I'm not sure I would have any.
那个不是首要任务吗
Isn't that the priority?
以后还会有很多大案子的
There'll be plenty of other great cases.
你还想在研究助理这个职位上卡多久的时间
How long do you want to be stuck as a research assistant?
不 你是对的
No, you're right.
通过律师资格考试是最重要的
Passing the bar should be my first priority.
我不想被困在这个职位上
I don't want to get stuck in this job.
- 说起来 - 嗯
- Speaking of which... - Hmm?
- 我得走了 - 再见
-...bye. - Bye.
嗨 托马斯 事情怎么样了
Hey, Thomas. How's it going?
不太好
Not great.
我们撤回了给你的工作
We're pulling our offer on the commission.
- 为什么 发生什么了 - 看一下你的电子邮箱
- Why? What happened? - Check your inbox.
我们不能跟任何争议扯上关系
We can't be associated with any controversy.
我相信你会理解的 祝你好运
I'm sure you understand. Best of luck.
怎么了
What?
我的佣金没了
I lost the commission.
你花钱给我买♥♥了好评吗
Did you pay for my review?
我不知道穿什么好
I wasn't sure what to wear.
就从家里拿了点东西
I brought a few things from home.
呃 你是指把整个衣柜都搬来了吗
And by few, you meanyour whole wardrobe?
好吧 只是我众多衣柜中的一个
Well, just one of my closets.
噢 好吧 呃
Oh, okay. Um...
好吧 我认为我不会去选
well, I, I think I'd stay away
那些有动物图案的衣服
from anything with animals on it,
事实上 也就是说 这些的都不行
and, actually, you know what, maybe this section all together.
抱歉 我不是在批判你的穿衣风格
Sorry, I don't mean to criticize your style.
不 这不是我的风格
No, it's not my style.
我有个网上的私人购物助理
I have an online personal shopping assistant.
她叫希拉
Her name is Sheila.
噢 那好吧 希拉的品味很独特
Oh, well, Sheila has interesting taste.
呃 要不试试这个吧
Uh, maybe we'll try this.
噢 好吧
Oh, okay.
你不是说现在试吗
You didn't mean now?
不 我不介意
No, it's fine.
噢 老弟 你看起来需要喝杯酒
Oh. Man, you look like you could use a drink.
还有马桶
And a toilet.
我觉得我要吐了
I feel like I'm gonna throw up.
那是个好征兆
That's a good sign.
好吧
All right...
尝一口
take a sip.
拿着盖子
Take the cap.
把它放在你的后口袋 求好运
Put it in your back pocket for good luck.
- 来吧 - 好吧
- Come on.- Okay.
喜剧演员都这么做吗
Is this a thing that comics do?
对啊 我是说 在上台前
Yeah, I mean, everyone needs a ritual
谁都需要点仪式感 你懂吧
before they go on stage, you know.
有道理 你的仪式感呢
Yeah. What's yours?
嘿 所以 呃 我想了很久而且我
Hey. So, um, I've given it a lot of thought and I--
卡莉 你等下
Hold on a second, Callie.
- 萨里娅 真感谢你来了 - 这没什么的
- Sariya! Thank you for coming to us. - No problem.
能离开办公室真好
It's nice to get out of the office.
我的梦想就是为美国公民自♥由♥协会工作
It's my dream to work for the ACLU.
只要你通过律师资格证的考试
Once you pass the bar,
我觉得你的梦想就可以实现了
I don't see why we can't make that dream come true.
- 卡莉 - 我记得你 是的
- Callie. - I remember. Yeah.
所以 你在这工作吗
So, are you working here?
呃 对 做研究助理
Uh, yeah, as a research assistant.
是卡莉把这个案子带给我的
Callie brought this case to my attention.
好吧 果然慧眼识珠
Well, good eye.
这些大开♥发♥商正在贵族化
These big developers are gentrifying
洛杉矶唯一普通人还承担得起的社区
the only affordable neighborhoods left in LA.
我的意思是 在我们的城市里流浪汉的人数在爆发增长
I mean, we've seen homeless districts explode in our city.
这种情况也是
This is why, we have
我们城市里人道主义危机爆发的原因
a humanitarian crisisin our own backyard.
美国公民自♥由♥协会在这件事情上有兴趣跟我们合作
ACLU's interested in partnering with us on this one.
是啊 好吧 总有人得为了经济适用房♥而斗争 对吧
Yeah, well,someone's gotta fight for affordable housing, right?
我们也同意 不如我们在会议室里谈吧
We couldn't agree more.Why don't we meetin the conference room?
往这边走
Right this way.
你来吗
You coming?
我希望你会再次打开心扉
I hope you'll open your heart again
然后找到那种
and find someone who,
真正懂得珍惜你的人
who really appreciates you.
所以 跟杰夫彻底了断了吗
So, it's over with Jeff?
是的
Yes.
很抱歉突然出现在这
I'm sorry to just show up here,
但是我真的不理解
but I just,I don't understand.
我为你离开了我的妻子
I left my wife for you.
这几周来你一直告诉我说你想要我
All these weeks you've been telling me that you want me
和你一起搬去洛杉矶
to move to LA, to be together.
我们才完事
We'd just made love,
你就决定要告诉我你不再爱我了吗
and then you decide to tell me that you don't love me anymore?
什么情况 达维亚
What the hell, Davia?
- 出什么事了 - 我刚刚被炒了
- What's wrong? - Uh, I was just fired!
等等 不可能 他答应我不会炒你的
Wait, no, he promised me he wouldn't.
谁
Who?
埃文
Evan.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表