剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
Okay, well, have you been getting your unemployment checks?
- 没有 - 为什么没
- No.- Why not?
因为我没有资格失业
Because I'm not eligible for unemployment.
你该怎么办
And what about you?
我该怎么处理你呢 凯莉
What should I do about you, Callie?
我该怎么让你负责呢
How should I hold you accountable?
你应该炒了我
You should probably fire me.
我可能会这么做
I probably should.
但我不会
I'm not going to.
我相信你的品格 凯莉
I believe in your character, Callie.
然而 心若愚蒙 思想却不愚蒙
However, it is well for the heart to be naive
这原是好的
and for the mind not to be.
在你脱离实习的身份之前 你需要了解这一点
You need to learn that,before you leave this clerkship.
我的工作是让你为现实世界做好准备
My job is to prepare you for the real world.
如果把相信社会正义不仅仅是一个理想
If it's naive to believe that social justice
而是可实现的 当作天真的话
is more than an ideal,that it's attainable,
那么我宁愿在心灵和思想上都是愚蒙的 法官大人
then I would rather be naive in heart and mind, Your Honor.
我很感激你雇用了我
I'm grateful that you hired me
还有谢谢你你相信我的品格
and that you believe in my character,
但这与我的性格不符
but this was out of character for me.
向法官申请实习职位
To apply for a clerkship with any judge,
是因为我对解释法律不感兴趣
cause I am not interested in interpreting the law,
我想努力改变 让它变得更好
I want to work to change it and make it better.
现在 不是九个月以后
Now. Not nine months from now.
谢谢你给我这个机会
Thank you for this opportunity.
但恕我直言 法官大人 我必须辞职
But with all due respect,Your Honor, I have to quit.
等等 你辞职了吗
Wait, you quit?
我再也不能当职员了
I couldn't work as a clerk anymore.
不想在那种环境下
Not in that environment.
好吧 我的工作环境不是很好 但我没有辞职
Okay, well, my work environment isn't great, but I didn't quit.
不 那是因为你对你开♥发♥的软件充满激♥情♥
No, cause you're passionate about your app,
你在做你所坚信的事情
and you're doing something you believe in.
是啊 还因为我想 你被解雇了
Yeah, and because I thought you were fired,
总得有人来付房♥租
and someone has to pay the rent.
你不用担心
You don't have to worry.
好吧 我会找到一份好工作然后把每一分钱都还给你
Okay, I'm going to get a great job and I will pay you back every penny.
如果有人发现你辞职了 他们会雇用你吗
Will anyone hire you if they find out that you quit your clerkship?
我很抱歉没有告诉你真♥相♥
I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth.
但我知道我做的是对的
But I know I did the right thing.
我相信我自己
I believe in myself.
我也相信你
I believe in you too,
也没关系 你不用还我钱
and it's okay. You don't have to pay me back.
我们是一家人 我知道你也会为我做同样的事
We're family and I know that you would do the same for me.
这个 我还真不确定
Yeah, I don't know about that.
不不不 停战 停战 停战
Mm-mm, no, no, no...Truce, truce, truce.
你在做什么
What're you doing?
支付账单
Paying our bills.
谢谢你
Thank you!
今晚我能和你呆一起吗
Can I stay with you tonight?
当然
Yeah.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry,
但我从没想过你会离开莉莉
but I never thought you would leave Lily.
没关系
It's okay.
我理解
I understand.
我要搬到洛杉矶去
I'll move to L.A.
我会去找工作然后再调回到这里
I can get work to transfer me here.
但你爱菲奇堡
But you love Fitchburg.
我 我更爱你
I l-- I love you more.
- 安吉拉 我能和你谈谈吗 - 嗯
- Angela, can I speak with you? - Yeah.
- 私下里 - 当然
- In private? - Sure.
隐性偏见研讨会怎么样
How about an implicit bias workshop?
噢 还有性骚扰
Ooh, uh, and sexual harassment.
以及让更多女性担任领导职位的努力
And an effort to put more women in leadership positions.
关于性骚扰的问题
You know, and as to the sexual harassment concerns,
我认为我们应该实施一项规定 即主管人员
I think we should implement a rule that supervisors
不能与任何在他们手下工作的
cannot date anyone who works under them,
或在他们的团队中的人约会
or on their team.
赞同
Agreed.
让他们知道这事不在讨论范围之内是件好事
It'd be good for the guys to know that's not on the table.
避免很多尴尬的情况
Avoid a lot of awkward situations.
玛丽安娜
Mariana?
嗯 当然 赞同
Yeah, of course. Agreed.
门没锁
It's open!
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我想我是你的女儿
I think I'm your daughter.
你的简历上没有
So, it's not on your resume,
但是我 我问了一下你的情况
but I, I did a little asking around about you
我发现你在法官柯蒂斯·威尔逊
and I found out that you were clerking for Judge Curtis Wilson
手下干了几个月
for just a few months?
在那发生了什么
What happened there?
我认为我可能会对一个保守的法官产生激进的影响
I thought I might have a progressive influence on a conservative judge,
然而当我意识到这是不可能的时候 我就辞职了
and when I realized that wasn't possible, I quit.
你看 我想要改变这个制度
See, I want to change the system,
并且我没有任何理由再浪费9个月的时间
and I didn't see any reason to waste another nine months
仅仅为了我简历上的光彩
just for the cachet on my resume.
这真是太厉害了
I think that's bad ass.
你很适合这里
I think you'd fit in perfectly here.
一套权力套装
Now, that is a power suit.
你的新工作一定会让他们大吃一惊
You are going to blow them away at your new job.
我还没得到那份工作
I haven't gotten the job yet,
但我很确定我会得到它
but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get it.
在那些最脆弱的时刻
In those most vulnerable moments,
你想要给谁打电♥话♥
who do you want to call?
进来
Come in.
我没有通过律考
I didn't pass the bar.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表