剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
if you failed to provide prompt critical care?
你认为你会面临任何后果吗
We needed to secure the scene
我们派E.M.T.去确保汤普森
before we sent E.M.T.'s in
不会构成威胁之前
to make sure Mr. Thompsonwasn't a threat.
我们需要确保现场安全
You shot him seven times.
你朝他开了七枪
He collapsed in a poolof his own blood.
他倒在自己的血泊中
What possible threat did you perceive?
你感觉到什么可能的威胁
Objection. Testifying. Sustained.
反对 庭辩 反对有效
You're so hot.I love your body.
你太性感了 我爱你的身体
Everything about you.
爱你的一切
Thank you.
谢谢
Um, um, you're, you're,you're hurting me.
欧 你 你弄疼我了
Oh, uh, sorry.
不好意思
You know what? Uh, we should, we shouldjust probably get back to work.
其实 我们应该 我们应该回去工作了
Whoa, whoa,what's going on?
等等 等等 发生了什么
Nothing.You know, it's just
没什么 其实就是
I don't know,this was a bad idea.
我不知道 这个主意不太好
You know, we don't havea lot of time and, and I just,I got to work on my team
其实 我们时间不太多 我得回队工作了
Am I the first uncircumcised guy you've been with?
我是第一个你相处过的没割包皮的吗
Okay. Look, I felt bad about the way I looked at it,
听着 对于我看这件事的方式 我感觉不太好
and, I don't know,
我不知道
I It it's just becauseI had never seen one before.
我 只是因为 我之前从来没这样交往过
Not because I don't like it,which I do very much.
并不是因为我不太喜欢 其实我非常喜欢
But I don't know,I asked my friends what to do.
但我不知道 我问我的朋友该做什么
You told your friends?
你告诉了你的朋友
Well, Alice left the conversation early.
爱丽丝早早就退出了群聊
I guess what my friends told me to do was wrong
我觉得我朋友也告诉我去做的是错误的
and I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I didn't mean to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
It's okay.
没事儿
Maybe, instead of asking your friends,
或许 与其问你的朋友
you should ask me what to do with it.
你应该问问我该怎么做
Okay. So...
好吧 所以
what should I do with it?
我该怎么做
Thanks for giving me another chance.
谢谢再给我一次机会
Your video was adorable.
你的录像真好看
How could I resist?
我怎能抵挡得住呢
You know, it does feel really good to be out.
其实 出去让我感觉很好
I know.
我知道
In fact, there's something I want to talk to you about.
事实上 有些事我想跟你谈谈
I'm thinking of changing my pronouns to they them.
我在想改变对他们的代词
Uh, it is this pending,or effective immediately?
这是悬而未决还是立刻生效
I have no idea how I'm going to introduce they to my folks.
我根本不知道该如何向我的朋友介绍你
I mean, the positive side,there's no gender pronouns in Mandarin.
我是说 好消息是 在中国大♥陆♥根本没有性别代词
But on the negative,Joey doesn't speak Mandarin.
但不好的一面是 乔伊不说中国话
Hey, sorry. I tripped over this paint can over here.
抱歉 我踢翻了这里的油漆罐
Oh. What are you doing down here?
你在那干嘛呢
This is where I smoke my weed.
我一般在这儿抽大♥麻♥
How long have you been standing there?
你在那站着多久了
Uh, somewhere around,I came out to my parents.
大概我从向父母出柜了以后那时候吧
So, the whole entire time. Pretty much.
一直都在这儿 差不多
I, I was just working on, uh,material for my stand up.
我 我只是在练习单口脱口秀的段子
If I even end up doing it,which I'm not sure I will.
如果我最后还要做这一行的话 我不确定我会
Yeah. Yeah. But, hey...
是啊 是啊 但是
if you do, you should have some actual jokes.
如果你真要做 你应该找点儿好笑话
Right.
是
See ya.
回见
If both sides are ready,we'll hear closing arguments.
如果双方都准备好了 我们会听到结束辩词
The Supreme Court has ruled thhad reasonable fear whether or of a threat to their lives,on
最高法庭规定不论是适当的恐惧还是生命的威胁
based on their assessment alone.
都只基于他们的评价
Can you think of any reason
你能想到什么原因能
that Jamal would suddenly stop running, turn around,
让杰玛突然停下奔跑 转身
and lunge at two police officers with guns drawn,
马步站在举着枪的警♥察♥中间
armed only with a cell phone?
身上只有一部手♥机♥武装吗
Based on their experienceon the streets,
根据他们街道执法的经验
it's not unreasonableto believe
应该有理由相信
Jamal might have been armed.
杰玛可能有武装
Because he was black.
因为他是黑人
Because they embrace racist stereotypes,
因为他们信奉种族主义的刻板成见
they assumed he was armed
他们以为他全副武装
and gunned him down.
对他开了枪
When faced with a potential threat Jamal was no threat.
在面对潜在威胁时 杰玛不是威胁
These officers owed it to their wives and children
这些警官欠他们的妻子和孩子一个承诺
And after they shot him in the back
在他们冲他背后开枪时后
To make sure they came home from work that night.
确保他们在那晚工作完回家
They let him bleed to death,
他们让他流血不止直至死亡
because his life did not matter to them.
因为他的死亡对他们没有意义
Officers Griffin and Turani got to go home to their wives and children that night.
格里芬和图雷尼警官在那晚回家和老婆孩子相聚
Jamal will never go home to his mother, Sandra,and his family.
杰玛再也不能回家见他的母亲 萨德拉和他的家人
He'll never be married,never have a child of his own.
他再也不能结婚或者有一个自己的孩子
Sandra Thompson is no longer a mother.
萨德拉·汤姆森再也不是一位母亲了
She's lost her only child,and that is not right.
她失去了他唯一的儿子 这不对
This must stop.
这必须要停下
But they won't stop it.
但是他们不会停下
It's up to us.
都取决于我们
It's up to you.
取决于你们
Could I get a flat white?
来一杯馥瑞白好么
Have you seen all the fallout from the spreadsheet?
你从分♥析♥表中看漏洞了吗
It's all over the Internet.
互联网上都传开了
No, I've been trying my best to stay off the Internet,actually,
没有 事实上 我一直尽量不去上网
with all the bro holes harassing me.
但有许多男性信息骚扰我
Screw them.We have your back.
去他的 我们支持你
Totally, and we got you something.
总而言之 我们给你带了点儿东西
Guys!
大家
Thank you.
谢谢
But, you know, maybeI'll just use this at home.
但是 或许我该在家用这个
And look, we know you can't choose all of us for your team.
听着 我们知道你不能选我们所有人做你的队员
So, don't feel weird about it.
所以别感觉奇怪
We're just so excited for the first all female team at Speckulate!
我们就是太兴奋了 第一次在斯派克特有一支全部是女子的队
So, if everyone knows that Mariana released the salaries online,
如果每人都知道玛丽安娜在网上发布了薪资水平
and Speckulate is getting all this crap for it,
思酷乐给人喷的体无完肤
how is she still here? Why didn't she get fired?
她怎么还在这儿 她怎么没被炒鱿鱼
Because she's boning the boss.
因为她睡了老板
Oh. That's not true.
不是吧
Oh, yeah? How would you know?
真的吗 你咋知道
What, cause she's boning you? He wishes.
因为她睡了你吗 他倒希望
He's so in the friend zone. You can't believe
他是一个好朋友 你不能相信
a girl can be as smart as you,
一个女孩能像你一样聪明
so you have to say she's sleeping with the boss to get ahead.
所以你会说他和老板睡觉来上位
No wonder the women here are angry and frustrated.
怪不得这的女人都很生气和沮丧
They have to work with a bunch of misogynistic morons.
他们得和一群厌恶女人的笨蛋一起工作
I bet you can't even spell "misogynistic."
我相信你甚至都拼不出厌恶女人主义者这个单词
Yeah, what is it?Like "mas"... M A S...
是啊 咋拼 像厌恶就是一个单人旁
"Misogyn " It's like a S H"? Hey, Mariana.
是一个厂字头里面一个犬 下面一个心 嗨 马丽娜
Can you spell"misogynistic"?
你能拼出厌恶女人这个单词吗
A L E X?
就是你艾克斯
That's pretty good.
非常好
Hey, good morning, Evan.
嗨 早安 伊娃
So, um, I'm taking your advice on being more accessible.
我接受了你的建议 我变得更加平易近人
I'm moving my office sdown here.
我正在把办公室挪到这下面
Uh, Red Team is moving upstairs, so you and your team can have their offices.
红队正往楼上挪 那你和你的队伍就能用他们的办公室了
Oh, n no. I, I don't, I don't need that much space.
不 我不 我不需要那个地方
I I'm happy to move down to Marketing.
我觉得移到市场部就很好了
I heard that they have room. No. That's not necessary.
我听说他们有地方 不 那不一定
I want us to be on the same floor.
我想和你在同一层
All of us.
我们所有人
I have some ideas about your app, if you, have a moment.
我对你的软件有一些想法 能谈谈吗
Sure.
当然
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
I'm so happy to hear your voice.
很高兴能听到你的声音
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表