剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表
我不应该要求你做那么多
I was wrong to ask so much of you.
我很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry.
我也是 而且 谢谢你
Me too... and thank you.
不客气 谢谢你
You're welcome. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
呃。谢谢你
Um... thank you.
好了 没事了 我们说开了
Okay, no, we're, we're good.
别担心那个聊天页面了
And don't worry about the chat feature,
我们发布app时不需要有它
we can launch without it,
另外我把工资阶梯提案
and I sent the salary laddering proposal
发给董事会过目了
to the board for approval,
解决了你另一个要求
so that's off your plate as well.
那太棒了 谢谢你
That's amazing! Thank you.
这是该做的事
It's the right thing to do.
我不会再打扰你 让你给我约会建议了
And I won't bother you with dating advice anymore.
我删了那个app
I've deleted the app.
为什么
Why?
很显然 我并不知道
Well, it's pretty obvious
如何和人交流相处
that I don't know how to relate to people.
不是这样的
You relate to people.
你刚刚还和我道歉了
You just apologized to me.
在你吼我之后才道歉
After you yelled at me.
我应该主动道歉的
It should be more intuitive.
这就是为什么我雇乔什来帮我管理人员
That's why I hired Josh to help me manage people, but...
但是 我一点都不了解他
I read him all wrong...
阿曼达也是
and Amanda.
我不知道你听说了什么 但是
I-I don't know what you heard, but...
阿曼达不是被开除的
Amanda didn't get fired.
她是自己辞职的
She quit...
因为我
because of me.
因为我行为或是语言
Because of something inappropriate that I said
失当
or I did,
而且我当时根本没意识到
and I didn't even realize it.
所以很显然 我还是自己一个人比较好
So clearly, I am just better off alone.
我是同谋
I was complicit.
如果伊万发现
There is no way I get to keep my job
我肯定会被开除的
if Evan finds out.
马里亚纳 我冒着我整个职业生涯被毁的风险
Mariana, I risked my entire career
给了你那些工资信息
to give you that salary information
我们必须要完成我们做的事
and we have to finish what we started.
求你了
Please.
如果我告诉你一些事
If I tell you something,
你可以保证不开除安吉拉吗
will you promise not to fire Angela?
我得为此谢谢你
I have you to thank for this.
如果不是你去找了那个博主
If you hadn't reached out to that blogger,
我不可能会得到这次评测的机会
I never would have gotten this review,
也不可能有这份佣金
and I never would have gotten this commission.
是你自己赢得的评测机会和佣金
You earned that review and the commission.
我只是希望你可以开始相信你自己
I just hope you can start believing in yourself.
我会的
Getting there.
我知道那个匿名买♥♥了艺术展览上
I found out who the anonymous buyer
我的作品的人是谁了
of my piece in the art show was.
是谁
Who?
为什么你不告诉我杰米在艺术展览上
Why didn't you tell me Jamie bought
买♥♥了我的作品
my piece from the art show?
因为他买♥♥完我才知道
'Cause I didn't know until after he bought it,
而且他是匿名买♥♥的
and he bought it anonymously.
他知道是你帮助我做的吗
Does he know that you helped me make it?
-不知道 - 你没告诉他
- No. - You didn't tell him?
没什么好告诉的
Because there's nothing to tell.
我帮你完成了你的作品 仅此而已
I helped you make your piece. That was all.
仅此而已
That was all?
我没做错任何事
I didn't do anything wrong.
他什么买♥♥下我的作品
Why did he buy it?
- 因为他喜欢 - 不 不要那么对我
- Because he liked it. - No, don't, don't do that to me.
别再继续屈尊纡贵地对待我
Don't patronize me more than you already have.
我没有屈尊纡贵的
I'm not patronizing you,
他也没有
and neither was he.
你真的信吗 这能解释为什么我的作品被放在洗衣房♥吗
You really believe that? Is that why it's in the laundry room?
洗衣房♥
Laundry room?
杰米公♥寓♥里的洗衣房♥
Of Jamie's apartment.
我去拿玛丽安娜的闪存驱动器
I went to pick up Mariana's flash drive
看到我的作品被放在那
and I saw it stored away in there.
大部分时间是被放在客厅的
It's usually in the living room,
他挪开了是因为
he put it away
要给墙补点漆
to do some paint touch-ups.
你觉得他看到墙上挂着我的作品
You think it doesn't make him hard
却知道你选择了他 不会难受吗
seeing my piece on his wall and know that you chose him?
我直到 才选了杰米
I didn't choose Jamie until--
直到你没通过律师考试
Until you failed the bar
慌了 然后才选择和一个老实 有钱
and panicked and went with the safe guy
有个顶层豪华公♥寓♥的男人在一起
with the money and the penthouse apartment.
你够了 杰米远超于此
Okay, Jamie is more than that!
我他妈才不管他是什么样的人呢 卡莉
I don't give a shit what he is, Callie.
我相信的人是你
You were the one that I trusted.
我相信你会支持我维护我
The one I thought had my back,
但你和他一样狗屁不如
but you're just as full of shit as he is.
你选择了正确的人 因为他和你太配了
You chose the right guy,'cause he's perfect for you.
你还喜欢她吗
Do you still have feelings for her?
才没有
No.
你知道的
You know...
你可以相信我的
you can trust me.
我知道
I know.
等等 你还没告诉他吗
Wait, you didn't tell him?
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
为什么
Why?
詹妮弗和我打算和好
Jennifer and I are trying to work things out.
什么时候决定的
When did this happen?
最近
Recently.
好吧 如果你希望这样的话
Well, if that's what you want...
那我也祝你好运
then I wish you the best of luck.
我只是才发现我还没有花时间
I just realized I haven't taken the time
去消化我和杰夫分手的事情
to process breaking up with Jeff,
而且我也不想就这样找下一个男人
and I don't want to leap frog from one man to the next.
我要怎么知道我对丹尼斯的感觉是不是真的呢
How do I know my feelings for Dennis are even real?
它们看起来蛮真实的
They seem pretty real.
瞧 我没用你的马克杯
I'm not using your mug. See?
没关系 你可以留着它
It's fine. You can have it.
但是你的名字还在上面
But your name's on it.
现在这个马克杯不是任何人的了
Now it's no one's mug.
我是说 她可能就不想要了
I mean, if she doesn't want it.
你告诉他真♥相♥了吗
You told him the truth?
他保证了他不会开除安吉拉
Well, he promised he wouldn't fire Angela,
而且如果伊万和阿曼达是命中注定的话
and what if Evan and Amanda are meant to be
那我们也要就因为没有人愿意说实话吗
and we're just standing in their way
而阻碍他们两个的进展吗
because no one's being honest?
别担心 我不留下来
Don't worry. Not staying.
只是拿点东西去杰米家
Just grabbing some stuff for Jamie's.
噢不 今晚不是印度之夜 你可以留下来
Oh, no. It's not a Raj night. You can stay.
啊 谢了
Gee, thanks.
你能给我睡在我自己的床上的权力
So nice of you to give me permission
真是太慷慨了
to sleep in my own bed.
无论如何 我告诉他如果他主动接近她
Anyway, I told him that if he reached out,
她也很可能会接受
she'd probably be receptive.
你确定吗
Sure about that?
从她谈论伊万的样子判断
The way she was talking about Evan,
我非常确定他们是两情相悦的
I'm pretty sure the feelings were mutual
现在可能还是
and still could be.
什么 你认为我不该多管闲事吗
What? You think I should have stayed out of it?
我认为 你应该知道做信使的下场
Raj: I think, you know what happens to the messenger.
剧集 | 麻烦一家人(2019) | 导航列表