剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
And once I get control of the other bosses, that's it.
阿钦不会有足够的人手对付我们
Chin's not gonna have enough men to come at us.
对,但你忘了博南诺
Yeah, but you're forgetting about Bonanno.
他站在瘤子跟史黛拉那边
He's siding with Bumpy and Stella.
一旦瘤子死了,博南诺就要听我们的话 不然下一个就是他
Once Bumpy's dead, Bonanno will do what we tell him or he's gonna be next.
至于史黛拉…
And as far as Stella…
那是你得解决的问题
...t's a problem you're gonna have to solve.
什麽意思?
What do you mean?
她必须消失
She needs to go.
听我说,乔
Listen to me, Joe.
我不打女人
Me, I don't whack women.
她以为她能像男人一样当老大?
She thinks she can be a boss like a man?
她就能像男人一样付出代价
She can pay the fucking price like a man.
我向你保证 我会让你成为吉诺维斯家族的老大
And you have my word.I will make you head of the Genovese family.
我是来建议妳离开这裡的
I came here to tell you I think you should leave town.
我做不到,我得顾及我父亲的利益
I can't do that. I have to look after my father's interests.
妳父亲的利益是让妳活命
Your father's interests are in you staying alive.
皮诺不会对付我
Pino won't come after me.
他对我父亲很忠心
He's loyal to my father.
可伦坡收买♥♥了皮诺
Colombo got Pino in his back pocket.
我从小就认识皮诺
I have known Pino since I was a kid.
他绝对不会背叛我的家人
He'd never be disloyal to my family.
很抱歉,史黛拉 那种事在这个世界毫无意义
I'm sorry, Stella. In this world that don't mean a thing.
你说得对 我父亲警告过我
You're right. My father warned me.
他说如果我想当老大 就不能相信任何人
He said that if I wanted to be the boss, I couldn't trust anyone.
连我最亲近的朋友都不行
Not even my closest friends.
连我也是吗?
Even me?
对,连你也是
Yeah. Even you.
妳得接受我的建议
I need you to take my advice.
离开这裡,直到我能解决可伦坡为止
Get out of town until I can deal with Colombo.
我会留一些人在这裡保护妳
I'll leave some of my men here to guard you.
我不想引起任何注意,我不会有事的
I don't wanna draw any attention.I'll be all right.
纽约市现在还很早
It's early here in New York City,
已经开始出现参与民众
and attendees are already beginning to show up
加入今天的义大利团结日大会
for today's Italian Unity Day rally.
(37区议会支持义大利团结日)
警方和市府官员预计会有数万人加入
Police and City officials are expecting tens of thousands of people
召集组织所谓的团结发声
for what organizers are calling a unified voice
反对义裔美国人 遭受的不当对待和误解印象
against the mistreatment and misrepresentation of Italian Americans.
与美籍义大利
Very much echoing the sentiments held
反诽谤联盟的观点相呼应
by the American Italian Anti-Defamation League.
关于联盟和团结日的相关报导
For more on the League and Unity Day,
我们交给在哥伦布圆环的比尔柯蒂斯
let's go to Bill Kurtis in Columbus Circle.
联盟呼吁所有义裔美国人对抗歧视
The league appeals to all Italian Americans to fight discrimination.
联盟成员尤其不满
Its members are particularly unhappy with the stereotype image
将义大利人视为黑帮的刻板印象
of the Italian as a gangster.
他们想消除「黑♥手♥党♥」 和「西西里黑♥手♥党♥」等字眼
They want to eliminate words, like "Mafia" and "Cosa Nostra."
他们说不是所有义大利人都是黑帮
They say simply all Italians aren't gangsters
也不是所有黑帮都是义大利人
and all gangsters aren't Italian.
这种宣传是花钱也买♥♥不到的
I mean, you can't buy this kind of publicity.
对,今天会很棒
Yeah, it's gonna be a good day.
好吧,我们走
All right. Let's go.
我?
Me?
这样不太好
That's not a good idea.
听着,如果瘤子的人在场,我需要你把风
Look, if Bumpy's men are there, I need you on lookout.
如果瘤子的人在场 他们一看到我就会开枪
If Bumpy's men are there,they'll shoot me on sight.
那不是我的问题,对吧?
It's not my fucking problem, is it?
我照你说的做了
I-I did what you asked.
我以为妳会临阵退缩 我差点就临阵退缩了
I thought you chickened out.I almost did.
我真的不该这麽做 别担心
I really shouldn't be doing this.
妳不只是在帮我,也是在帮忙救妳爸
Don't worry. You're not just helping me,you're gonna help save your dad.
记住,可伦坡想杀他
Remember, Colombo is out to kill him.
妳怎麽拿到钥匙的?
How'd you get the key?
我妈的外套
My mom's jacket.
谢谢
Thank you.
你打算怎麽做?
What are you gonna do?
我勘查过所有建筑
I scouted out all the buildings,
我想只有一栋能瞄准目标
and there's only one where I think I can get a clean shot.
就在喷泉正对面
Directly across from the fountain.
这不容易
Ain't gonna be easy.
如果他失手,情况会更糟
Gonna be a lot worse if he misses.
那就别失手
So don't.
你要我跟他一起去吗?
You want me to go with him?
不,我要你做别的事
No, I got something else I want you to do.
我们的食物也许不高档,但都是爱心料理
Our food may not be fancy, but it's made with love.
很好吃
Delicious.
谢谢
Thank you.
宝贝,妳不舒服吗?
Baby, you not feeling well?
只是不饿
I'm just not hungry.
妳们有看到杰洛吗?
Hey. Have any of y'all seen Jerome?
我到处都找不到他 而且逃生梯的窗户是开着的
I can't find him anywhere and the fire escape window was open.
检查一下枪柜 我已经检查过了
Check the gun closet. I already checked it.
是开着的,少了一把点38手♥枪♥
It was open and a .38 is missing.
玛格丽特,妳刚刚有跟他说话 他有说什麽吗?
Margaret, you were talking to him. Did he say anything?
宝贝,看着我
Baby, look at me.
别说谎
Don't lie.
我不能说
I can't say.
他要我保证
He made me promise.
那孩子会害死自己的,妳想要那样吗?
That boy is gonna get himself killed. Do you want that?
告诉我们他去了哪裡
Now, tell us where he went.
去杀乔可伦坡
To kill Joe Colombo.
她来了
There she is.
妳电♥话♥有问题吗?我打了六次
Something wrong with your phone? I called, like, six times.
线路有问题
Something's wrong with the line.
妳…要去集♥会♥吗?
You, uh, going to the rally?
我决定不去了
Decided not to go.
是吗?乔会很失望的
Oh, yeah?Well, Joe's gonna be disappointed.
我跟他说我不舒服
I told him I wasn't feeling well.
是吗?太可惜了
Yeah? That's too bad.
妳要去旅行吗?
Going on a little trip?
对,我要去佛罗里达找我爸
Yeah, I'm gonna go visit my dad in Florida.
是吗?或许妳在那裡会舒服一点,对
Oh, yeah? Huh. Maybe you'll feel better down there.Yeah.
真有趣,我今天稍早跟妳爸谈过 没听他说
It's funny though, I spoke to your dad earlier today.He didn't mention it.
因为我要给他惊喜
It's 'cause I'm surprising him.
妳真是充满惊喜,史黛拉 是吗?
Uh, you're full of surprises, Stella. Am I?
我们废话少说
Let's cut the bullshit.
我们认识很久了
We've known each other a long time.
我想我对目前这个
And I think I've been more than tolerant about the current fucked up situation
妳爸留给我的烂摊子已经万般忍♥耐了
that your father left me in.
什麽烂摊子? 什麽烂摊子?
What's that? What's that?
有妳这样一个
Having someone like you, a, uh...
不知道自己在干嘛的女孩 对我发号♥施令
a girl who doesn't know what the fuck she's doing, giving me orders.
或是更糟 着我搞小动作!
Or worse, going behind my fucking back.
妳在干嘛?妳干嘛?
What're you doing? What're you doing, huh?
妳在干嘛?
What're you doing?
妳拿这个想干嘛?
The fuck you're gonna do with this?
冷静点 给我闭嘴!
Just calm down… Shut the fuck up!
我该怎麽办?怎麽办?
What am I gonna do here? What am I gonna do?
他们都说妳疯了 或许…
I mean, they all said you was fucking crazy. So maybe
或许我就跟妳爸说妳自杀了
maybe I just tell your dad you committed suicide
妳用自己的枪轰掉自己的脑袋 他会相信我的
and you blew your own brains out with your own fucking gun and he'll believe me.
他们都会相信我
They'll all fucking believe...
我要杀了妳
I'm gonna fucking kill you.
听到没?
You hear me?
把嘴巴张开!
Open your fucking mouth.
妳还好吗?
You all right?
瘤子叫我盯着妳
Bumpy told me to keep an eye on you.
谢谢
Thank you.
妳没事吧?
You all right.
数週以来,一小群义裔美国人
For several weeks now, small groups of Italian Americans
持续在曼哈顿的联邦调查局总部示♥威♥
have been picketing FBI headquarters in Manhattan
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表