剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
I'm sure Elise can tell you about that.
需要我效劳吗? - 你好,年轻人
How can I help you? - Hey there, young fella.
我在找桃子,你有吗?
I'm looking for some peaches. You got those?
在这裡 你要几个?
Uh, right here. How many you want?
够开八小时的车
Enough for an eight-hour car ride.
真是长途旅程
Wow. That's a long trip.
四颗应该够了
Four should do you.
你最喜欢什麽水果,杰洛?
And what's your favorite fruit, Jerome?
你怎麽知道我的名字?
How do you know my name?
我们对你瞭若指掌,兄弟
Oh, we know all about you, brother.
我们要外带,杰洛
We gon' take all that shit to go, Jerome.
依莉丝,妳来这裡干嘛?
Elise? What are you doing here?
你妈要我传话给你
Got a message from your mama.
是吗?是什麽?
Oh, yeah? What's that?
再见
"Goodbye."
等等!放开我!
Hey, hey! Hey, get off me!
搞什麽鬼?
Hey! What the hell?!
依莉丝,等一下!
Elise, wait!
马歇尔,你在吗?
Marshall, you here?
该死,不会吧
Fuck, no.
我很遗憾,瘤子
I'm sorry, Bumpy.
我知道他对你有多重要
I know how much he meant to you.
我叫他们带你来这裡是有原因的
I had them bring you here for a reason.
向这个家族失去的人还有我道别
To say goodbye...
搞什麽?
to the men this family has lost and to me.
太扯了
What the hell? I can't believe this.
因为如果你死了 他们也得把我葬在你父亲旁边
'Cause if you died, they'd have to bury me, too,right next to your father.
杰洛,我们要带你去加拿大
Jerome, we're taking you to Canada,
不管你想不想去 - 我帮你打包了衣服
whether you wanna go or not. - I packed your clothes.
裡面有房♥租,你还需要一件御寒外套
There's money in here for rent,and you'll need a good winter jacket.
妳要违背我的意愿这麽做?
You'd do this against my will?
就算这样会让你恨我
Even if it makes you hate me.
如果穆♥罕♥默♥德♥阿里能放弃他最爱的拳击 我可以放弃你
If Muhammad Ali could give up the thing he loves most, boxing,I can give you up.
妈妈,如果妳这麽做,我会回来的
Mama, if you do this, I'll just come back.
妳不能阻止我上战场
You can't stop me from fighting.
我想你说得对
I guess you're right.
但你会伤透我的心
But you'll break my heart.
等你为人父母就会明白
When you become a parent, you'll understand.
杰洛,军队要求黑人替他们打仗
Jerome, the military requires Black people to fight their battles.
他们愿意拿你的生命冒险
They're willing to risk your life
但在祖国这裡,他们待你如粪土
while here at home, they treat you like shit.
他们要把你丢进绞肉机,你看不出来吗?
They're throwing you into the meat grinder.Can't you see that?
我的良心不允许我为了白人美国
My conscience won't let me go shoot some poor,
在泥地裡对飢饿的穷♥人♥开枪
hungry folks in the mud for white America.
没有越共叫过我黑鬼
No Vietcong has ever called me nigga.
我只想做点有用的事
I just wanna do something with my life.
我觉得我在哈林区快窒息了
I feel like I'm suffocating here in Harlem.
为何不在哈林区过更好的生活?
Why not make a better life here in Harlem?
怎麽做?
How?
加入黑豹党
By joining the Panthers.
我们队上有很多逃避兵役的人
We got plenty of draft dodgers in our ranks.
如果你要打仗,就打一场正义之战
If you're gonna fight a war, fight a just war.
和我们并肩作战,争取我们应得的
Fight with us for what we deserve as a people.
希望、一个未来
Hope. A future.
你也许愿意牺牲自己的性命
You may be willing to sacrifice your life,
但其他人可能会付出代价
but others may pay.
你妈妈
Your mama.
你的朋友
Your friends.
你永远不会有的孩子
The children you'll never have.
依莉丝
Elise...
迪莉亚 这孩子不能呆坐在加拿大无所事事
Delia, this boy is not gonna sit up in Canada twiddling his thumbs.
他需要一个目标,这裡就有一个
He needs a cause, and there's one right here at home.
但那一样危险
But that's just as dangerous.
妈妈…
Mama...
我明白她的意思
I hear what she's saying.
听着,穆♥罕♥默♥德♥阿里说得对
Look, Muhammad Ali was right.
没有越共会叫我黑鬼
Ain't no Vietcong ever called me nigga.
如果能加入黑豹党,我就不从军
I won't join the military...if I can join the Panthers.
至少你会在家
At least you'll be home.
谁有打火机?
Anybody got a lighter?
好兄弟 好耶
My man. - Hell, yeah!
欢迎加入黑豹党
Welcome to the Panthers.
哦,嘿
Oh, hey.
你怎麽这麽早回家?
What are you doing home so early?
我在想什麽?
What was I thinking?
什麽?
What?
妳大可告诉我重建哈林区是个疯狂的想法
You could have told me that rebuilding Harlem was a crazy idea.
艾斯沃兹,怎麽回事?
Ellsworth, what is going on?
发生了什麽事?
What happened?
马歇尔葛兰特 - 他死了
Marshall Grant... he's dead.
什麽?
What?!
哦
Oh!
他们技高一筹,梅米
They outplayed me, Mayme.
他们会得到圣克莱尔
They're gonna get the St. Clair.
不,你不知道
No, you don't know that.
我输了,宝贝
I lost, Mayme.
我输了,还赔上一条人命
I lost, and it cost a man his life.
我要让他们称心如意
I'm-a give 'em what they want.
我要拿那笔钱,还清我们所有的债务
I'm gonna take their money, pay off all our debts...
然后继续活下去
and we're gonna live to see another day.
无论如何,我也受够这些鸟事了
You know, for what it's worth,I am sick of this shit, too.
马歇尔的事我很遗憾
And I am sorry about Marshall.
♪ Casta ♪
♪ Diva ♪
♪ Casta diva ♪
我很爱这个地方
You know, I love this place.
好真实,好义大利
It's so real, so Italian.
非常义大利,对
It's very Italian, yeah.
我常跟朋友来这裡
I come here a lot with some friends of mine, you know?
我们喜欢这裡,因为这是传统料理
We like it because it's old school cooking,
他们把所有食材从美国各地空运过来
and they fly all the ingredients in from all over Italy...
我们能谈正事吗?
Can we get down to business?
我想速战速决
I wanna get this over with.
好
Okay.
看来我们的朋友心情不好
It seems our friend here is in a bad mood.
我不知道为什麽 这笔交易会让你大赚一笔
I don't know why. You're gonna make a tidy profit on this sale.
一个很好的人死了,他是我的朋友
A very good man is dead, a man who was my friend.
对 天啊,我们听说了
Oh, yeah. Jesus, we... we heard about that.
真可惜 他们说他自杀了?
Such a shame. They said he offed himself.
我不确定真的是那样
I'm not so sure that's how it happened.
如果不是,不管是谁下手的
And if it didn't, whoever is responsible,
他们都会付出代价
they'll pay.
你是在指控我们什麽吗?
Are you accusing us of somethin'?
马歇尔葛兰特可以轻易搞砸 你们对我的指控
Marshall Grant could have easily blown up
your whole bullshit case against me.
这很难说,但那个可怜人已经不在了
Maybe yes, maybe no.But the poor man is not here anymore.
现在…
Now, uh...
乔和我都很高兴你恢复理智了
Joe and I are glad that you came to your senses.
我们要一丝不苟
Let's cross the T's and dot the I's on this.
先给钱
Money first.
当然
Of course.
对,确定钱都在裡面
Yeah, make sure it's all there.
我不想让斯特劳勃先生佔便宜
I wouldn't want Mr. Straub here to take advantage.
乔,我做生意绝不作弊
Joe, I'd never cheat on a business deal.
身为合伙人,我不希望你担心这点
As partners, I don't want you to ever worry about that.
好吧 我们开始吧
All right. Let's get on with it.
(斯特劳勃联合公♥司♥购买♥♥与销♥售♥合约)
♪ Tempra, o Diva ♪
「时代在改变,宝贝
"Times are changing, sweetheart.
考虑一下我的提议,乔」
Think about my offer. Joe."
♪ Tempra ♪
♪ Ancora ♪
♪ Tempra ancora lo zelo audace ♪
♪ Spargi in terra ♪
♪ Quella pace ♪
♪ Spargi in terra ♪
♪ Spargi in terra ♪
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表