剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
(本故事改编自真人实事)
(但特定角色刻画、事件、地点和对话)
(均为戏剧效果之虚构设定或编造)
(《哈林教父》前情提要…)
我让你活着,好让你帮我赢得先机
I left you breathing so that you could keep me one step ahead.
为什麽我们还要从别人那裡得知?
How come we got to hear about this all secondhand?
那只会让你被草草埋在东大道旁 你听到了吗?
That's just gonna get you a shallow grave on the Eastern Parkway, you hear me?
我不知道,法兰克 你跟这些义大利人做生意是在玩火
I don't know, Frank, you in biz with all these Italians,you playing with fire.
该死 - 表现不错
Aah! Shit! Ah!
你差点害死我
Did a good piece of work. -You almost got me killed.
这一行风险很大
It's a risky business.
你以为我会为了该死的帐簿出♥卖♥♥♥你吗?
You think I'd dime you over fucking ledgers?!
但我不能容许任何差错
But I can't leave room for no error.
乔可伦坡
Joe Colombo.
但目前没有针对他的调查 可以解释一下吗?
But there's no active investigation against him.Care to explain?
纽约艺术委员会是很有影响力的团体 难怪妳这麽努力想加入
The New York Fine Arts Board is a very influential group of people.I imagine that's why you're trying so hard to get on it.
我是想帮助黑人艺术家
I am trying to get on it to help Black artists
获得他们应得的认可
get the recognition they deserve.
如果妳继续跟这些激进分子来往
If you're gonna keep hanging ot with these militants,
我们家就不欢迎妳
you're not gonna be welcome at the house.
所以你认同黑豹党的任务
So, you agree with the Panthers' mission,
但不希望我参与其中
but you don't want me to be a part of it
因为我可能会受伤? 我不能让玛格丽特被这种事影响
'cause I might get hurt. I can't have this around Margaret.
你觉得这裡有空间让我借住一阵子吗?
You think there's room for me to crash here a while?
该死,有何不可?
I don't see why not.
你有儿子?罗尼
You got a son? -Rodney.
在基础训练时把他操个半死 再把他丢进越战
Chewed him up in basic training,spit him out into the Big Muddy.
瘤子,你还好吗?
Fuck! -Bumpy, you all right?
哇哦 - 该死…
Whoa, whoa. -Oh, shit.
回答我,瘤子
Hey! Hey, talk to me, Bumpy.
詹森先生,你轻微心脏病发作
Mr. Johnson, you've had a minor heart attack.
我就知道可伦坡会派你这个溷蛋来
I figured Colombo would send your sorry ass.
真正的敌人不是我们的黑人同胞
The real enemy is not our fellow Black man,
而是让我们彼此对立的体系
but the system that pits us against each other.
出去
Get out.
感谢大家来参加
Thank you all for coming
圣克莱尔俱乐部的破土典礼
to the groundbreaking for Club St. Clair,
哈林区的新文化与娱乐中心
Harlem's new culture and entertainment center.
(三个月后)
♪ Who runs streets, It's young God ♪
-♪ Who want beef, come forth ♪ -♪ Who ♪
♪ Doberman living, I'm big dog ♪
♪ Wrestling life, These the memoirs of the... ♪
-♪ Black mafioso in-laws ♪ -♪ Let's go, Cross ♪
♪ It's across 110th Street, Turn 'em into mincemeat ♪
♪ I got kissing cousins that Be tellin' me they missin' me ♪
♪ Hoppin' out the cherry V, Everything Louis V ♪
♪ Flyest nigga on the block, Every time they see me flee ♪
♪ Every time they see me flee ♪
我们共同打造新哈林区的复兴繁荣与活力
Together, we're building a New Harlem Renaissance, prosperous and vibrant,
我们的传承由个人的成就和团结来定义
where our legacy is defined by both individual achievements and solidarity.
哈林区的未来就是我们
The future of Harlem...is us.
谢谢,欢迎来到圣克莱尔俱乐部
Thank you, and welcome to Club St. Clair.
说得好,瘤子
莫妮克?
Monique?
看看妳,女孩!
Look at you, girl.
该死!
Shit!
溷得不错嘛!看看这条鍊子,女孩!
On the come up!Look at this chain, girl.
这是礼物,法兰奇对我很好
Mm. It was a gift. Frankie here, he treat me right.
我马上回来,好吗? - 好
I'll be back, all right? -Okay.
梅米,真是不简单
I'll say, Mayme, this is all quite impressive.
这些都是哈林艺术家的作品
I sourced everything from artists based right here in Harlem.
真是兼容并蓄
So... eclectic.
梅米,妳对艺术的广泛知识
Mayme, your...extensive knowledge of art
正是我们希望妳加入委员会的原因之一
is one reason why we'd like you to join our board.
谢谢,我很荣幸
Uh...Thank you.Thank you. I am honored.
我会帮妳连络,週五让我的人
Well, I'll put you in touch with my girl Friday
安排文件和支付会费
to arrange the paperwork...and the payment of dues.
会费? - 一次付十万就好
Dues?Just a one-time fee of a hundred.
十…
A hundred...
十万,亲爱的
$100,000...Sweetheart.
♪ I don't need no doctor ♪
♪ 'Cause I know What's ailing me ♪
♪ I don't need no doctor, no, no ♪
看看这个死小丑
Look at this fucking clown.
他以为自己是哈林区之王
Guy thinks he's the fucking king of Harlem.
他绝对是在帮别人运毒,问题是帮谁?
Oh, he's definitely moving junk for somebody.The question is who.
詹先生
Mr. J.
你在台上讲得很精彩
You sounded aces up there.
如果我打断你的演讲,我很抱歉
I apologize if me coming in stepped on your speech.
没关係 - 对
It's all right. -Yeah.
我必须说,这个地方真的很棒,你很厉害
I mean, I got to say, this place?Real nice. You done good.
我想你也很厉害
Looks like you done good, too.
我会没事的
I'm gon' be good.
对,你知道我是个斗士
Yeah, you see, I'm a fighter.
我要为属于我的东西奋斗
I'm gon' fight for what's mine.
你了解我的意思吗? 我大概知道
You know what I'm saying? -I can guess.
不准在俱乐部贩毒,好吗?
No duji in the club, all right?
我不是来谈那个的
I ain't here for that, man.
我不是来卖♥♥东西的
I ain't here to sell nothin'.
我只是来帮你庆祝,就这样
I'm just here to celebrate you. That's it.
你有新外套了 - 对,绒鼠毛
You got a new coat.Yeah, yeah. Chinchilla.
你喜欢吗?
You like that?
你知道绒鼠是什麽吗?
Know what chinchilla is?
某种狐狸
Some kind of fox.
绒鼠是齧齿动物
Chinchilla is a rodent.
♪ ...medicated lotion, But it didn't soothe ♪
♪ It didn't soothe ♪
♪ My emotion ♪
♪ I don't need no doctor ♪
♪ I don't need no doctor ♪
♪ I don't need no doctor, oh ♪
法兰奇,我想要套牢你
Ooh, Frankie.I think I'm-a keep you.
我才要套牢妳
I'm gon' keep you.
是吗? - 我会紧抱着妳
Oh, you are? -I'm-a hold you real tight.
好
Oh, okay.
上车吧 - 别让我等太久
Go on, get in this car. -Don't keep me waiting now.
送妳回家 - 然后呢?
Get you on home. -And then what?
卢卡斯 - 瘦卢
Hey, man, Lucas.Slim Lou.
那件大衣
That damn coat.
没人告诉你现在是夏天吗?
Ain't nobody tell you it's summertime, man?
你却在这裡秀毛皮? - 是啊
You out here swinging pelt?
你儘管耍狠吧
Yeah. -Go ahead with your bad self.
总得有人行动,但我得走了
Somebody got to do it. But I got to take off, man.
你保重 你知道街头的状况
You be safe. You know how these streets is.
拜託,没时间陪你兄弟吗?
Come on, you ain't... You ain't got no time for your boys?
你也看到车上的人了,拜託
You see what's in that car. Come on, now.
我猜我没她漂亮,老兄
Man, I guess I ain't as pretty as her, man.
莫妮克!
Monique!
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ Change ♪
(有色人种候诊室)(哈林区)
(世界历史 非洲人和非白人书籍特卖♥♥)
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ I can hear death Calling my name ♪
♪ I can hear death Calling again ♪
♪ I swear to God, Things ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I swear to God, things Ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I keep a revolver With your name ♪
♪ I keep a revolver With your name, just in case ♪
♪ Lay on my Back watching the ceiling fan ♪
♪ I had a dream To touch a kilogram ♪
♪ Still at odds With the Irish mob ♪
♪ Rolls-Royce down Malcolm X Boulevard ♪
♪ Lord, these... really Out here preying on me ♪
♪ Got the .40 on me And His hand on me ♪
♪ Snow-white mink Like I'm Dutch Schultz ♪
♪ Run the books and let me show You how the numbers look ♪
♪ You can't be lucky Like you Luciano ♪
♪ The kilos slammin' Like they new pianos ♪
(我们会克服)
♪ Fat Boy got the big body ♪
(不择手段伸张正义)
♪ Coast to coast, I can shoot product ♪
(我们要求立即实施平权!)
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ Open up my window again ♪
♪ I can hear death Calling my name ♪
♪ I can hear Death calling again ♪
♪ I swear to God, Things ain't gon' change ♪
《黑道教父》
♪ I swear to God, things Ain't gon' change ♪
♪ I keep a revolver With your name ♪
♪ I keep a revolver with Your name, just in case ♪
不管是谁干的,都要付出代价 不,去死吧
Whoever done this shit gon' fucking pay!
你知道是谁下手的吧?
No, fuck that! You know who did it, huh?
是谁下手的?是谁?
Who did it? Who was it?!
听着,我们不知道是谁下手的
Look, we don't know who it was.
放屁!我觉得妳在骗我
Bullshit! I think you're lying to me.
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表