剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
I'm gonna be okay.
我们分开太久了,我…我很后悔
We've spent so much time apart. And I... I regret that.
如果你出了什麽事…
If anything were to happen to you...
我不会有事的
I'm gonna be fine.
我只想让你知道我爱你
I just want you to know that I love you.
你知道的,对吧?
You know that, right?
当然 我也爱妳
Of course. I love you too.
很好
Good.
请务必知道这点
Please know that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我要回去了
I'm gonna go back now.
请务必小心
Please, be careful.
依莉丝
Elise. Hmm?
我是妳父亲
I'm your father.
妳说得没错
What you said is true.
我正在玩一个危险的游戏
I'm playing a dangerous game right now.
如果我出了什麽事,我要妳知道
If something were to happen to me, I need you to know
我非常以妳为荣
I've never been more proud of you.
妳所做的一切,身为黑豹党的一员
What you're doing. Being a Panther.
靠自己的力量生活
Living in your own power.
我很以妳为荣
So proud of you.
没关係
It's okay.
不会有事的
It's gonna be all right.
我会没事的
I'm gonna be all right.
去开车,开到前面
Get the car. Bring it around front.
文尼
Hey, Vinnie,
这次你当我副手
you'll be my second on this one.
你看起来不太高兴
Well, you don't look happy.
你低估瘤子是大错特错
You're making a mistake underestimating Bumpy.
是吗?
Is that right?
派你的人去没关係,但你不该去
Send your men, fine.But you shouldn't go.
为什麽?
Why?
见面地点在圣克莱尔,那是我的地盘
The meet's at the St. Clair. It's my turf.
我会有严密的保护
I'll have protection up the wazoo.
瘤子绝对不会跟你谈条件
Bumpy will never make a deal with you.
文尼在西区22号♥对他家人开枪后就免谈了
Not after Vinnie shot up his family at 22 West.
你在说什麽?
What you talking about? Stella Gigante set this up.
这是史黛拉吉甘特安排的 她会在那裡当中间人
She'll be there to broker the arrangement.
你信任她吗? 对,我当然信任她
You trust her?Yeah, I fucking trust her.
我的原则是永远不要相信任何… 给我闭嘴
I make it a policy never to trust any...Shut the fuck up.
怎样?
What is it, huh?
你担心我跟瘤子的协议会对你不利吗?
You're worried I make a deal with Bumpy that puts you in a bad spot?
我跟你合作
I made my bed with you.
想防止你搞砸
Tryna keep you from shitting in it.
(圣克莱尔俱乐部)
(员工入口)
看看我们,谁想得到呢?
Look at us.Who would've thought.
你不简单,土包子
You did good, Country.
他们应该换掉地下室的锁
They should've changed those basement locks.
可伦坡
Colombo.
手举起来,臭义佬
Hands up, guinea.
给我吧
I'll take that.
乔可伦坡到底在哪裡?
Where the fuck is Joe Colombo?
这是什麽鬼?
The fuck is this?
你麻烦大了
You in trouble.
不要!别这样!
Don't! Don't do this! Don't do this.
我对天发誓,我什麽都愿意做!
Swear to Christ, I'll do anything!
拜託!不要!我会亲手杀了可伦坡,我对天发誓
Please! Don't!I'll kill Colombo myself, I swear to Christ.
我会一枪打爆他的脑袋!
I'll put a bullet right in his fucking head!
别这样
Don't do this. Don't do this.
拜託别这样,别这样
Please don't do this.Don't do this.
别这样,求求你 你不该来对付我
Don't do this.
还有我的家人
You never should've come after me and my family.
这是为了迪莉亚
This is for Delia.
瘤子!
Bumpy!
太可惜了
Goddamn pity.
费尽千辛万苦
After all that work.
梦想破灭
Dreams die.
可伦坡也会
So will Colombo.
消防员正在哈林区热门的圣克莱尔俱乐部
Firefighters are battling an inferno
对抗熊熊烈火
at the popular Club St. Clair in Harlem at this hour.
据报有多人伤亡
Multiple causalities have been reported.
起火原因尚待确认
警方怀疑起火原因
The cause of the fire is yet to be determined.
是黑♥手♥党♥与黑人帮派之间
Police officials suspect the fire is the latest in a series of
一连串暴♥力♥升温行动的最新冲突
escalating violent actions between the feuding Mafia and Negro gangs in the city.
俱乐部的所有权在最近几週 由艾斯沃兹詹森转让给乔瑟夫可伦坡
The club's ownership transferred from Ellsworth Johnson to Joseph Colombo in recent weeks.
明天团结日活动的主要赞助者可伦坡
Colombo, chief sponsor of tomorrow's Unity Day event,
目前无法取得回应
has been unreachable for comment.
搞什麽?
What the fuck?
没了?什么意思,全没了?
Gone? What do you mean it's all gone?
通知哈林区所有帮派成员
Tell every fucking gang member in Harlem.
不管是谁下手的,黑人或白人 我现在就要他的命
I don't care who does it, Black or white. I want him dead.Now.
没问题,老大
You got it, boss.
你说得对
You were right.
我很讶异瘤子烧了自己的俱乐部
I'm surprised Bumpy burned down his own club.
我的俱乐部!
My club!
那是我的俱乐部
It was my fucking club.
她陷害我
She set me up.
史黛拉为什麽要这麽做?那个贱♥人♥
Why would Stella do that? The fucking bitch.
我猜是瘤子扭曲了她的心智
My guess is Bumpy twisted her mind.
我信任她
I trusted her.
她以前为我工作时,我们会聊好几个小时
When she used to work for me, we talked for hours.
我以为我了解她,我以为…她的内心深处…
I thought I knew her. I thought deep down...
是个冷血的贱♥人♥
She's a stone-cold bitch.
无意冒犯
No offense.
对,这个…
Yeah, well...
她一定会后悔的
She's gonna fucking regret it.
打电♥话♥给皮诺斯科拉里
派我们的士兵上街
Get Pino Scolari on the phone. Get our soldiers on the streets.
找皮诺斯科拉里过来
Get me Pino Scolari.
可伦坡想见他
Colombo wants to see him.
我打不开枪柜
I can't get into the gun closet.
怎麽回事?
What happened?
这裡除了妳,没人懂我
Ain't no one here understands me, except for you.
有什麽我能帮忙的吗?
Is there anything I can do to help?
有,应该有
Yeah, I think there is.
(团结日)
我不知道,乔
I don't know, Joe.
也许在明天的集♥会♥上演说不太好
Maybe speaking at this rally tomorrow ain't such a good idea.
你在说什麽?
What are you talking about?
全国各地数千名义大利人 要来听我演说
Thousands of Italians from all over the country are coming to hear me speak.
拜託,发生了那麽多事 你觉得这样安全吗?
Come on. After everything that went down, you think it's safe?
听着,除了我的手下
Look, aside from my men, I'm gonna have an army of cops,
我还会有一大群义大利警♥察♥保护我
Italian ones, looking out for me.
瘤子詹森这件事…非常棘手
This thing with Bumpy Johnson… Eh, very messy.
我跟阿钦谈过了,他不喜欢我跟你合作
You know, I mean, I spoke to Chin.He don't like me working with you.
他女儿也不喜欢
Neither does his daughter.
说到这件事
About that.
我们都知道阿钦 人根本不在这裡
The Chin, as we both know, he ain't fucking here.
他女儿也不该对你这个代理老大颐指气使
And his daughter shouldn't be telling you, an underboss, what to do.
拜託,你以为我喜欢这样吗?
Come on. You think I like it?
如果我不听她的,就是跟阿钦作对
If I don't listen to her, it's going against Chin.
管阿钦去死!
Fuck the Chin!
你应该当一家之主
You should be the head of that family.
皮诺,我可以帮你
Pino,
I can help you do that.
那史黛拉呢?
What about Stella?
听着,你喜欢听命于一个女孩吗?
Oh, look, you-you like taking orders from a fucking girl?
听着
Listen,
瘤子詹森要完蛋了,我要拿下哈林区
Bumpy Johnson is going down, and I'm taking Harlem.
你才是提供毒品的人
Now, you, you're the one that's bringing in the dope.
不是死阿钦
It ain't fucking Chin.
等我控制其他老大,一切就结束了
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表