剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表
应该没办法
I don't think so.
那你只剩下一个办法
Well, then you're left with only one move.
是什麽?
What's that?
遇到障碍,你就得除掉障碍
When there's an obstacle in the way,you remove the obstacle.
你建议我杀了老大?
You suggesting I whack a boss?
你想过日子吗?
You wanna eat?
只要这傢伙还活着 瘤子,你日子就过不下去
'Cause as long as this guy's above ground, Bumpy,you ain't gonna eat.
看来你是要我清除你的障碍
Seems like you want me to remove your obstacle.
瘤子,你有在听我说话吗?有吗?
Bumpy, are you listening to what I'm saying here, huh?
这对我们两个都有好处
This benefits both of us.
所以我才准许你解决掉这傢伙
That's why I'm giving you a license to whack this guy.
那其他家族呢? 别担心
What about the other families? Ah, don't worry about that.
甘比诺和卢切斯
Gambino and Lucchese...
他们说不出口,但他们站在我们这边
they couldn't say it,but they're with us.
唯一的问题是皮诺
The only problem is Pino.
但他只是纸老虎
But he's a paper hat.
很容易解决
Easy fix.
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
好,我要去克罗普西酒吧
Yeah. I'm heading over to the Cropsey Lounge.
妳要一起来吗?
You wanna come?
今晚不行
Can't tonight.
妳想谈什麽?
What you wanna talk about?
我听说你在巴曼提谈判的事了
I heard about the sit-down at Bamonte's.
是吗?那又怎样?
Oh, yeah? What about it?
你为什麽没告诉我你挺可伦坡?
Why didn't you tell me that you sided with Colombo?
我不知道
我忘了
I don't know. Slipped my mind.
任何代表这个家族做的决定
Any decision made on behalf of this family
都需要经过讨论
needs to be discussed.
拜託,妳这漂亮的小脑袋在担心什麽?
Come on. Why are you worrying your pretty little head about it?
我做了我认为妳会想完成的事
I did what I figured you'd want done.
你不知道我会怎麽做
You don't know what I would have done.
真的吗?可伦坡说他去妳的公♥寓♥
Really? Colombo told me he proposed an alliance between our families
提议我们两家结盟
when he went to your apartment.
所以你和可伦坡谈过了?
So, you spoke to Colombo.
妳也是
As did you.
有什麽问题吗?
Is there a fucking problem?
没有
No.
很好
Good.
那就恭喜了
Congratu-fucking-lations, then.
我知道妳父亲对可伦坡的想法
I know how your father felt about Colombo.
这对我们家族来说是好事
This right here, this is a good thing for our family.
对了,妳很会利用自己的本钱,史黛拉
By the way, way to use what you got, Stella.
解决掉老大?博南诺真的那麽说?
Whack a boss? Bonanno really said that?
对
Yeah.
我倒觉得那是个陷阱
Sounds like a fucking setup, if you ask me.
有可能 也有可能不是
It could be.Or not.
也许他只是想让你当他的打手
Maybe he just wants you to do his dirty work.
可伦坡消失对博南诺有利
Look, Bonanno benefits with Colombo gone.
对我们都有利
We all do.
他们允许你解决掉可伦坡 我们还等什麽?
They gave permission to whack Colombo,what more are we waiting on?
我需要的不只是博南诺的批准
I need more than just Bonanno to approve.
否则我们就死定了
Otherwise, I'll be signing our death warrants.
就算我们获准了 可伦坡所到之处都有保镳
Even if we had that,Colombo is guarded wherever he goes.
机会很淼茫
It's gonna be a tough shot.
我办得到
I can do it.
我还是进得去圣克莱尔
I can still get into the St. Clair.
在尖峰时刻没人会注意到我
Middle of a rush. No one will see me coming.
我会刺穿那王八蛋的肾脏
I'll shiv that motherfucker in the kidneys
然后神不知鬼不觉地消失
and be gone, and no one will know it.
你这疯子,你要怎麽做?
Crazy motherfucker. How you supposed to do that?
要我教你吗?
把东西收起来
Want me to show you?
我们不能杀老大
Put that shit away. We're not whacking a boss.
那我们要怎麽做,阿瘤?
Then what are we gonna do, Bump?
我不知道
I don't know!
我们得想办法
Well, we gotta figure something out.
我们现在一无所有,阿瘤
Look, we got nothing right now, Bump.
没有鸦♥片♥、没有圣克莱尔 没有钱,什麽都没有
No duji, no St. Clair, no money, nothing.
我们得吃饭
We gotta eat.
什麽都不做不是办法
Doing nothin' ain't no solution.
我知道
I hear you.
但你去圣克莱尔袭击可伦坡是错误的做法
But you hitting Colombo in the St. Clair,that's the wrong move,
除非我能让两个家族支持我
unless I can get two families to back me.
我认为你这次错了,阿瘤
Well, I think you're wrong on this one, Bump.
我认为你应该放尊重点
Think you ought to show some respect.
老兄,给我闭嘴 你这个落后的土包子王八蛋
Man, shut the fuck up, you country backwards motherfucker.
你知道吗?我受够你的马屁和背叛了
You know what? I've had enough of your sucking up and your betrayals.
你应该管好他 你觉得很好笑吗?冷静点
Think you ought a put a leash on him.You think that's funny? Relax.
佩迪鲁,闭嘴 这次我站在法兰克这边
Pettigrew, shut up! I'm with Frank on this one.
法兰克说得对 闭嘴
Frank's right. Zip your lips.
真的?
Really?
对
Yeah.
你要站在这个溷蛋那边?
So, you gonna take sides with this motherfucker?
法兰克说得对
Frank's right.
去死吧
Fuck you, too.
(纽瓦克清♥真♥寺)
妳来这裡干嘛? 我要找卡林姆哈珊
What are you doing here? Looking for Karim Hassan.
卡林姆?我不知道他在哪裡、在做什麽
Karim? I don't know where he is or what he's doing.
他隶属这间清♥真♥寺,他在哪裡?
He belongs to this mosque. Where is he?
我无可奉告 这边
I have nothing more to say to you.This way.
就是他 把手举起来
That's him.Get your motherfucking hands up.
卡林姆哈珊,跟我们走
Karim Hassan, you coming with us.
我跟你们说过了 我跟麦尔坎的枪击桉无关
I told y'all
I ain't had nothing to do with shooting Malcolm.
不,我认得你,我那天也在场
No, I recognize you. I was there that day.
我看到你拿着双管霰弹枪
I saw you with a double-barrel shotgun.
我们得知道谁是幕后主使
We need to know who's behind this!
我什麽都不会说
I ain't saying shit. Oh.
来看看我能不能唤起你的记忆
Let's see if I can't jog your memory.
等一下
Wait.
其实我不知道幕后主使是谁
The truth is, I don't know who was behind it.
很多人 谁?中情局?联邦调查局?纽约警局?
A lot of people. Who? CIA, FBI, NYPD?
天晓得
Who the fuck knows?
有个白人说如果我们下手的话 就不会被调查
There was a white man who told us if we did it,there'd be no investigation.
他是谁?我不知道他的名字
Who was he? I don't know his name.
你知道怎麽联络他吗?
Do you know how to contact him?
打给那个溷蛋
Call the motherfucker.
安排见面
Set up a meet...
不然我就割断你的喉咙
or I'll cut your fucking throat.
♪ Hello, nice to meet you ♪
♪ I'm the stranger In your head ♪
♪ I'm the bad guy, I'm the mad guy ♪
♪ Always catch you seeing red ♪
♪ Swimming in your liquor till The lie becomes the truth ♪
♪ Say you hate the drama, But the drama sure loves you ♪
♪ No, no, no, no, No, no, no, no ♪
♪ Oh, no, you can't do that, Oh, no, you can't do that ♪
♪ Don't be disgraceful ♪
Hey. ♪ Burn your halo ♪
我们何时何地可以聊聊?
What's a good time and place for us to talk?
♪ And six came back ♪
♪ Now it's time to say goodbye ♪
♪ Bye, bye, bye, bye ♪
♪ Now it's time to say goodbye ♪
♪ Bye, bye, bye, bye ♪
♪ Now it's time to say goodbye ♪
♪ Goodbye ♪
♪ Time to say goodbye ♪
♪ Now it's too late to fix mistakes ♪
♪ And it's no big surprise ♪
♪ I ain't got the time to talk ♪
♪ Till there's oceans in your eyes ♪
♪ Your mind's a mess, You failed the test ♪
♪ You finally lost the fight ♪
♪ You better go now, Swinging when it's time ♪
♪ When it's time ♪
♪ To say ♪
♪ Now it's time to say goodbye ♪
♪ Bye, bye, bye, bye ♪
♪ Now it's time to say goodbye ♪
♪ Bye, bye, bye, bye ♪
♪ Now it's time to say goodbye ♪
♪ Bye, bye, bye, bye ♪
♪ Now it's time to say goodbye ♪
♪ Bye, bye, bye, bye ♪
♪ Now it's time to say ♪
♪ No, no, no, no, No, no, no, no ♪
♪ Oh, no, you can't do that ♪
♪ Oh, no, You can't do that ♪
♪ Don't be disgraceful ♪
♪ Burn your halo ♪
♪ Seven gone and six came back ♪
剧集 | 哈林教父(2019) | 导航列表